• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

"Nothin' much Char. I mean, unless you have a hat for me, like, i dunno, a Flipped Trilby?" Asked Bonk, he always wanted to get the Trilby.

Evie pranced in, "Yeah. Let's just have a cease fire!!" She leaned on the Pyro and smirked, "Besides! I missed this team ever since I was autobalanced to BLU. The color red suits my personality more" she snickered.

@VirtualNotoriety

Evie eyed the Pyro as Ghost de-cloaked behind him. "New member huh? Who might you be? Also, SONJAAA WHERE ARE YA???"

"God don't shout," Ghost hissed at her loud voice.

"Woah there...." Ghost and Evie jumped back as he readied his dead ringer and Evie got out her australium smg, "Keep calm there mate" she chuckled nervously.

"WHAT?!" Sonja screamed back, more than pissed she had literally just revealed confidential information for nothing. "I'M THE MEDICAL WARD! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Charlotte thought for a moment. "You mean the fancy hat with the black band? I got that from a magical unicorn. You can have it!" she stated happily, passing him the hat she seemingly pulled out of nowhere.

"Thanks Chara! I always wanted this hat!" Said Bonk, taking the magically appearing hat from Char and setting it atop his head.

"And we call Pyros damned fire breathing morons," Ghost hissed at the flames burning in front of him.

"Ah well, we all hate spies, but he's my ally. So I gotta stand up for him" Evie snickered, "Well... Must I stay here or should I go and bother the doctor?"

FadeAway said:
"And we call Pyros damned fire breathing morons," Ghost hissed at the flames burning in front of him.
"Ah well, we all hate spies, but he's my ally. So I gotta stand up for him" Evie snickered, "Well... Must I stay here or should I go and bother the doctor?"
Fair is Fair but other pros including myself are not idiots and sure why not let's see what the doctor is doing

Ghost clicked his tongue but agreed while Evie nodded. "Sure then, if the bases are similar then the Med Bay should be about there......" she pointed towards the right of the entrance and went down the path but then she stopped to look at the pyro, "Your sentries better not shoot at me...."

Hmm... I'll ask the engi to wrangle it for now and tell him its a cease fire *as nathan walks up to the engi on the rancho relaxo. Engi! Could you kindly wrangle it its a cease fire and Evie and Ghost just want to see our medic Sonja

Sonja heard Nathan telling the engineer to wrangle his sentries, so she opened the ward's door. Sure enough, Evie and Nathan were at the end of the hallway. "Hey, Engi, he's not a spy, I just have a visitors of the fire-happy and piss-happy kind. Come in, it's kind of a mess and DO NOT STEP ON THAT AS IT IS A TORN UP LIVER. Anyway... What do you want, aside from gazing upon a majestic, very disgusting-looking vital organ?"

Charlotte giggled gleefully and hopped away into Candy Mountain or something. I dunno. Nobody knows. She's practically a possessed doll searching for shiz to murder and enflame. I don't even know. Have a lollipop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evie's eyed widened at Nathan's question. "I know of O.W.N..... why are you asking that?" she eyed him curiously and sat herself on Medic's table.

"Err, no, actually, never heard of it... Why? Also, Evie, you're one shuffle away from sitting on Arcamedes. Don't."

As Char left Bonk, he decided to head off to where Evie was. Hearing her voice, he went to the Med Bay and found everyone. "Oh. Hey there." Said Bonk. He was not expecting to find Sonja there.

Evie looked at Bonk, "Ah my former colleagues, I miss this part of the map" she snickered as she jumped off the table and proceeded to leaning on it instead. "Hey Bonk, long time no shoot" she sneered as she remembered a couple of times she got to shoot him. "So what have you guys been doing all this time?"

"Eh, messing around with an insane person, getting super top secret info on new medicines, the usual." Bonk replied, eyeing Sonja.

"Thaaaaaanks Bonk, now, if you'll excuse me, I'm currently experimenting with a kidney and some electric tweezers. You should all go, unless you want to witness a scientific breakthrough/explosion. Also, I'm telling Charlotte that you said she's insane. She'll be as pissed as schizophrenics can be. Tata, enjoy the top secret files on Sonja's marvellous medicine. I'll be in here, hoping a kidney doesn't spontaniously combust." Sonja growled, catching Bonk staring. "What are you looking at? Just because I kick ass doesn't mean I don't do," she paused for a second to put on a Heavy's voice, "MEDIC!" she then returned to her normal voice, "things. You know, like experimenting, performing surgeries, feeding discarded spleens to my pet dove, those things. I have a degree. And a license. I don't know if it's still valid, but I do know it's still on the wall in the surgical room."

* Cause when I exited the spawn with my new loadout I saw a Black colored spy figured it was O.W.N. I followed him till I saw their Commander they saw me impressed I was able to sneak there so they handed me a Recruit list of people to try and recruit so I could join and Evie, Bonk and Sonja your names are on the list. *As he hands the list to Evie.

Evie rubbed her chin as she looked at Nathan, "Hmm. Tempting.... However I know what it takes to join and it ain't pretty...." she then glanced at Medic and smirked, "Oh the wonders of the Med Bay. Whatever are you experimenting on now Sonja?"

Ghost came in and distanced himself from Pyro, "OWN seems like fun..." he chuckled.

"Eh. Chemical reactions in internal organs are weird, you know. That's how the past Medics created Übercharge. But, I won't be surprised if it just flops a bit. Kidneys are s**tty to work on but are really the only things I have now. All the hearts, lungs, intestines and such, are still in bodies. That's why it smells very overwhelmingly floral in here. I spray a whole bottle of air freshener to keep the smell of dead people out. It's nasty enough without being where I sleep." Sonja shuddered at the last part. "But, 'Sonja's Marvellous Medicine', in case you don't know, is the purple syringe. Also, your fellow BLU sniper is a d**kbutt. As is the RED sniper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back