• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

"Really?!" Bonk said excitedly after he got out of the glove compartment he hid in. "And I'm not going to be eaten or made into tea? Awesome!"

DarkLordFTW said:
"Really?!" Bonk said excitedly after he got out of the glove compartment he hid in. "And I'm not going to be eaten or made into tea? Awesome!"
Painis nods and gives bonk a teacup."I won't eat you,for now.just kidding I won't ever eat you."Painis claps his hands together."how many people do you think will be there?"

"Ehh, around 3 or so. I don't know though, 2 of them have basically disappeared, I haven't been able to get them on the phone." Bonk replied.

One looked into the distance. Seeing a vehicle approaching, he readied his flamethrower in anticipation of their arrival. Going outside, he aimed his flamethrower into the air and fired as a show of strength and intimidation, then he brought it in front of him and prepared to charge. Not now, but soon.

Spinoceratopsrex said:
One looked into the distance. Seeing a vehicle approaching, he readied his flamethrower in anticipation of their arrival. Going outside, he aimed his flamethrower into the air and fired as a show of strength and intimidation, then he brought it in front of him and prepared to charge. Not now, but soon.
Painis seeing the display,open the door and leaped out of the car and onto his belly,he then began to slide faster then the car towards the being,while the rapid,constant noise of a shotgun being primed is headed as Painis slides wards his new victim.

@Spinoceratopsrex @DarkLordFTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Spinoceratopsrex said:
"Mmmmphhh!!" Yelled One at the approaching enemy, turning on his flamethrower, he ran forward, fire spewing in front of him.
Painis quickly stood up,became übered,then grabbed one and ate him whole,equipment and all.painis then looks around to see if any others are nearby.

Dean heard the commotion outside and took a peak through the window. He watches with mild horror as Painis eats One. He quickly ducked out of sight, hoping Painis didn't see him. "What the hell did I just watch?"

Garbacca said:
Dean heard the commotion outside and took a peak through the window. He watches with mild horror as Painis eats One. He quickly ducked out of sight, hoping Painis didn't see him. "What the hell did I just watch?"
After noticing somthing move quickly out of sight at a window,Painis climbs up and peeks his head in,he sees dean"Hello!i am painis cupcake.who are you?"

MTchaos1134 said:
After noticing somthing move quickly out of sight at a window,Painis climbs up and peeks his head in,he sees dean"Hello!i am painis cupcake.who are you?"
The Mini-Sentry at the far side of the room turns towards Painis, but stops when Dean flashes a special hand symbol at it. He figured he'd give Painis a chance. "Uh, I-I'm Dean Harper, BLU engineer." He extends his right hand for a handshake, still wary of Painis.

Garbacca said:
The Mini-Sentry at the far side of the room turns towards Painis, but stops when Dean flashes a special hand symbol at it. He figured he'd give Painis a chance. "Uh, I-I'm Dean Harper, BLU engineer." He extends his right hand for a handshake, still wary of Painis.
Painis looks at the engineers hand for a moment then shakes it."glad to meet you."

Spencer turns towards Painis's elongated neck, and chirps. "What are you doing to your neck?"

"Oh nothing, just trying to acknowledge that this is my life now." Bonk said.

"Well, in the last 20 minutes, our little gruppe has gone from normal to paranormal, fascinating." Remarked Ubel.

Painis fixed his nicked and,approached bonk."I think there are blue vagineers around,not sure though."Painis said as he was looking around.

"Please no. Hopleaseno! They're worse than..." Bonk trailed off realizing who he was about to say was standing in front of him. "They're worse than touching Sasha! Don't do that, ever." Bonk quickly corrected himself. Real smooth Bonk, real smooth.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Please no. Hopleaseno! They're worse than..." Bonk trailed off realizing who he was about to say was standing in front of him. "They're worse than touching Sasha! Don't do that, ever." Bonk quickly corrected himself. Real smooth Bonk, real smooth.
Painis looks at bonk."Do you really think they are better than me?!i can eat easily.and if you underestimate me again you be eaten like them."after his statement he loomed over bonk and smiled.

Dean walks outside the BLU base, and places a sign where One last stood before being eaten by Painis. It said:

"Rest in spaghetti

Never forgetti

Goodbye One, you were always the worst pyro on the team"

With that, Dean walked over to where Painis and Bonk were conversing.​

"We need to fight the opposing team! We've got a functional BLU team, and... oWn? The BLAK team. BLAK versus BLU! What we were designed to do!" Spencer spouts happily, rooting himself in the ground, like a regular dispenser.

ferociousfeind said:
"We need to fight the opposing team! We've got a functional BLU team, and... oWn? The BLAK team. BLAK versus BLU! What we were designed to do!" Spencer spouts happily, rooting himself in the ground, like a regular dispenser.
"But I'm red."said Triggerhappy.

Painis was already hunting,regardless of color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back