• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He chuckled. "Saiyans were ruthless conquerers. They killed and destroyed entire civilizations without mercy or regret." He said.

"Until someone breaks that limit." He said. "Someone makes a bigger glass, gives the gun a bigger magazine." He said
"Well I'm glad to say I'm not one of those Saiyans." He said.

"Guess you have a point." She said

"Well I'm glad to say I'm not one of those Saiyans." He said.

"Guess you have a point." She said
"Saiyans were awful creatures. They killed whoever, whenever, for whatever, a Saiyan killed my best friend... And then they went and got killed before I could pay them back..." He said darkly.

"Bet if you practiced you could increae the number of copies you make."

"Saiyans were awful creatures. They killed whoever, whenever, for whatever, a Saiyan killed my best friend... And then they went and got killed before I could pay them back..." He said darkly.

"Bet if you practiced you could increae the number of copies you make."
"I'm sorry that happened. We arnt all like that. I know other sayians who dont do that" he said

"Yeah I know but too many kind of scrambles my brain." She said.

"I'm sorry that happened. We arnt all like that. I know other sayians who dont do that" he said

"Yeah I know but too many kind of scrambles my brain." She said.
"We'll see." Booker said. He clearly didn't trust Herb.

"Try meditation training." He said.

Herb nods and looks around.

"Meditating? That's so boring" she said
There wete several buffalo nearby. At least 3. One be enough for most of the group and then the other 2 would fill his and pinto's bellies.

"Well you're probably never going to get better if you don't have any discipline." He said

There wete several buffalo nearby. At least 3. One be enough for most of the group and then the other 2 would fill his and pinto's bellies.

"Well you're probably never going to get better if you don't have any discipline." He said
"Those buffalo should work for a meal." He said.

"Hey I have gotten better in the past I couldnt even get pass two clones. I dont need discipline. That's so boring. I can fight pretty good with the five clones I can make. They can take on whoever I need to" she said.

"Those buffalo should work for a meal." He said.

"Hey I have gotten better in the past I couldnt even get pass two clones. I dont need discipline. That's so boring. I can fight pretty good with the five clones I can make. They can take on whoever I need to" she said.
"I'm guessing you and your friend are gonna need one each?" He asked.

"Go on then " he said. "Make 'em send them at me "

"I'm guessing you and your friend are gonna need one each?" He asked.

"Go on then " he said. "Make 'em send them at me "
"You would be correct. I'll go and punch one" he said

"okay, itll show you how strong they are " she made her five copies, and opened her bag to hand them, some weapons. She didnt really do alot of hand to hand.

"You would be correct. I'll go and punch one" he said

"okay, itll show you how strong they are " she made her five copies, and opened her bag to hand them, some weapons. She didnt really do alot of hand to hand.
He just waited.

Pinto smirked and got in a fighting stance.

He just waited.

Pinto smirked and got in a fighting stance.
Herb flew over to the nearest buffalo and punched it in the side.

Three of the copies had guns while the other two had knives. "Five on one, this should be easy" one of the copies said. The copies split up to surround him, the three with guns started firing while the other two lunged at him.

Herb flew over to the nearest buffalo and punched it in the side.

Three of the copies had guns while the other two had knives. "Five on one, this should be easy" one of the copies said. The copies split up to surround him, the three with guns started firing while the other two lunged at him.
It road in pain and fell onto its side dead.

He caught all three bullets with two quick kicks got the other copies in their stomachs. Then he flicked the bullets back hitting and knocking away each of their guns.

It road in pain and fell onto its side dead.

He caught all three bullets with two quick kicks got the other copies in their stomachs. Then he flicked the bullets back hitting and knocking away each of their guns.
Herb looked at Booker. "Ok you get the next one "

The ones that got kicked into the stomach fell to the ground. One of the copies who got the gun knocked away looked at Macy. "This guy is good..."

Herb looked at Booker. "Ok you get the next one "

The ones that got kicked into the stomach fell to the ground. One of the copies who got the gun knocked away looked at Macy. "This guy is good..."
He aimed his bow and got the jext one in the head.

"You'll have to do better than that." Pinto said

He aimed his bow and got the jext one in the head.

"You'll have to do better than that." Pinto said
"Nice job " Herb smiled.

The three copies still standing looked at each other before running running towards him, trying to punch or kick him. Macy shook her head. "Now this is a bad idea"

"You guys caught a good amount." Macy said. Herb set the carcasses down. "Yep. Hey did you get in a fight while we were gone?" Macy rolled her eyes. "My copies tried to take pinto on." Herb laughed. "Big mistake"
"I won." Pinto said sitting down. "Mm boy. Those look like they'll make good chow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back