• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Really must get boring. I mean I spend alot of time training and eating but I also spend time with my guild mates." Herb said showing the guild tattoo on his shoulder.

"How strong are you trying to get. " Macy asked walking over.
"Not really. I go where I want. I do what I want." Booker said. "Typical saiyan would live more the way I do than you and your friend. He ever tell you what saiyans are really like?" He asked.

"Why does there have to be limit?" He asked.

"Not really. I go where I want. I do what I want." Booker said. "Typical saiyan would live more the way I do than you and your friend. He ever tell you what saiyans are really like?" He asked.

"Why does there have to be limit?" He asked.
"No not really but then again I'm not really like every other sayian. I was reborn as one. " Herb shrugged.

"Because there is a limit to everything. How much water can fit in a glass, how many bullets can fit in a chamber. Even the number of copies I can make has a limit" she said

"No not really but then again I'm not really like every other sayian. I was reborn as one. " Herb shrugged.

"Because there is a limit to everything. How much water can fit in a glass, how many bullets can fit in a chamber. Even the number of copies I can make has a limit" she said
He chuckled. "Saiyans were ruthless conquerers. They killed and destroyed entire civilizations without mercy or regret." He said.

"Until someone breaks that limit." He said. "Someone makes a bigger glass, gives the gun a bigger magazine." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back