• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Gruff barked and jumped on him.

"So I see." She said.
"Keep him there" Booker said,.

"you escape the underground. you're version of it and instead of getting something for you and your brother to actually eat you're first instinct is to go back? you really that consumed by your hatred for undyne?" Sans asked.

"Keep him there" Booker said,.

"you escape the underground. you're version of it and instead of getting something for you and your brother to actually eat you're first instinct is to go back? you really that consumed by your hatred for undyne?" Sans asked.
Gruff barks and holds papyrus down. The copy chuckled. "Good dog."

"Yeah seems like a waste for me. If I was trapped somewhere and escaped the last thing I would do is go back." Macy said looking at Horror

Gruff barks and holds papyrus down. The copy chuckled. "Good dog."

"Yeah seems like a waste for me. If I was trapped somewhere and escaped the last thing I would do is go back." Macy said looking at Horror
"you want to really do something about undyne or your version lf the underground? then bring them some food. you foind a way. you're capable." Sans said

"Yeah I'm agreeing wih Sans here. Might not know much about this undyne but you sound worse" she said
"she took my FUCKING eye! i told her there was a way to power thr core! and she and her little scientists girlfriend took my-" He Horror protested. "and you destroyed the core. you were alive, in pain, and they almost killed you. but alive. your eye was powering the core, and as long as it had physical form you couldn't die. but you were too busy seein' red to think." Sans said. "tell me, papyrus, your papyrus. did you ever tell him why the power really went out the second time? did you tell him that the you're underground doesn't have renewable magic because of you?"

"she took my FUCKING eye! i told her there was a way to power thr core! and she and her little scientists girlfriend took my-" He Horror protested. "and you destroyed the core. you were alive, in pain, and they almost killed you. but alive. your eye was powering the core, and as long as it had physical form you couldn't die. but you were too busy seein' red to think." Sans said. "tell me, papyrus, your papyrus. did you ever tell him why the power really went out the second time? did you tell him that the you're underground doesn't have renewable magic because of you?"
Macy just listened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back