• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"i won't try anything." He said.

There was another skeleton. Tall with jagger bloody teeth.
"You better not I dont mind just killing you and getting on with this job" macy said.

"I dont like the look of you." The clone said and looked over at the sleeping bailey, not wanting to wake her. She headed closer to this new skeleton pointing her gun at it.

"You better not I dont mind just killing you and getting on with this job" macy said.

"I dont like the look of you." The clone said and looked over at the sleeping bailey, not wanting to wake her. She headed closer to this new skeleton pointing her gun at it.
Sans sighed. 'jist get out of here horror. neither of us wants this fight."

"WOWIE! SANS SAID YOU WERE MEAN... YOU'RE BLOOD WILL MAKE PERFECT SPAGHETTI SAUCE!" The Skeleton practically shouted. Booker stirred awake.

Sans sighed. 'jist get out of here horror. neither of us wants this fight."

"WOWIE! SANS SAID YOU WERE MEAN... YOU'RE BLOOD WILL MAKE PERFECT SPAGHETTI SAUCE!" The Skeleton practically shouted. Booker stirred awake.
"Just leave. Go deal with your problem yourself" macy said

"Your with that other skeleton..yeah I'm not dealing with this." The copy said and shot at the skeleton.

Macy noticed Sans disappear. She heard the shot. "What happened.." she headed back to the others.

The copy lowered her gun.
The other skeleton seemed not to care that it went straight into his body. Or at least the large clothing around hios body. It was possible the bullet slipped through without hitting any bone

Sans appeared and saw the other Skeleton. A version fo his own brother. "horror you piece of crap." Horror had specifically brought his own Papyrus knowing Sans would struggle to attack him.
"Hey sans, this thing is hard to kill" the copy said getting ready to shoot the skeleton again.

"Another one? Is everyone okay?" Macy asked

The copy nods. "Fine by me." The copy kept shooting papyrus, knowing she would run out of bullets soon.
"for now." Sans said.

Booker had scooped up Bailey at put her in the wagon before grabbing his own revolvers

"for now." Sans said.

Booker had scooped up Bailey at put her in the wagon before grabbing his own revolvers
Macy glared at Horror. "I suggest calling off your brother like Sans said"

Bailey works up. She watched from the wagon. The copy kept shooting at Papyrus. "Die you stupid skeleton "

Macy glared at Horror. "I suggest calling off your brother like Sans said"

Bailey works up. She watched from the wagon. The copy kept shooting at Papyrus. "Die you stupid skeleton "
"nah." He said.

Booker transformed his body his body becoming metal and he ran at Papyrus

"No problem" booker said.

horror blocked the attacks and swung at her arm
"So what do we do with this guy." The copy asked. Bailey shouted from the wagon. "I can summon Gruff! Hes a good watch dog!"

Macy just barely jumped out of the way. She went to fire only hearing a click. "Darn I'm out." She reached into the back of her bag for more bullets.

"So what do we do with this guy." The copy asked. Bailey shouted from the wagon. "I can summon Gruff! Hes a good watch dog!"

Macy just barely jumped out of the way. She went to fire only hearing a click. "Darn I'm out." She reached into the back of her bag for more bullets.
Booker nodded. "Do it."

Sans blocked Horror's advance with some bones

Bailey summoned gruff. the demon got its pets from Bailey before it went over and growled at papyrus.

Macy reloads her gun and fires at Horror. "I didnt think a skeleton would be this hard to kill"
Papyrus looked at the dog and stepped back.

"he's a sans we tend to be tough to kill." Sans said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back