• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The copy smiled and let him sleep. Sans was already on his way to help Macy.

"If you attack me you're getting another hole in your skull" she said

"Yeah it is. Just a peaceful night. I love it." She smiled
"speaking of..m" he said pointing to his skull. "wanna know how i got it?"

He looked over at a hospital nearby. "There are several children about to come to this world...."

"speaking of..m" he said pointing to his skull. "wanna know how i got it?"

He looked over at a hospital nearby. "There are several children about to come to this world...."
"Sure why not" macy shrugged.

Dabria nods. "I'm sure they will do great things...hey Vita..does it get lonely being the only embodiment of life?"

Dabria nods. "I'm sure they will do great things...hey Vita..does it get lonely being the only embodiment of life?"

"Back where I'm from things weren't great. a friend who i was trying to help stole my old eye thinking that it was the source of my power, she was right... and wrong. anywho i figure, an eye for an eye so i killed the guy she had guarding me and took his." He said pointing to the new red eye in his socket. "tried to help the fucker and she tried to have me killed, basically don't fuck with me kid, or i'll fuck you up."

"More it's a job that makes me envy mortals. I can't have children of my own as I preside over all life."

"Back where I'm from things weren't great. a friend who i was trying to help stole my old eye thinking that it was the source of my power, she was right... and wrong. anywho i figure, an eye for an eye so i killed the guy she had guarding me and took his." He said pointing to the new red eye in his socket. "tried to help the fucker and she tried to have me killed, basically don't fuck with me kid, or i'll fuck you up."

"More it's a job that makes me envy mortals. I can't have children of my own as I preside over all life."
"I'll try not to but you havent seen what I can do. In a pinch I can have an army surrounding you. " macy said exaggerating her powers.

"I see...well you know if you ever want help presiding over all life, I think a horseman of peace doesnt just have to be for peace of death but of peace of life. " Dabria said. In truth she was the one horseman who seemed to value life alot more and brought back more souls than the other horsemen.

"I'll try not to but you havent seen what I can do. In a pinch I can have an army surrounding you. " macy said exaggerating her powers.

"I see...well you know if you ever want help presiding over all life, I think a horseman of peace doesnt just have to be for peace of death but of peace of life. " Dabria said. In truth she was the one horseman who seemed to value life alot more and brought back more souls than the other horsemen.
"ooh scary." He said. "go on then, if it will make you feel safer, surround me." He said.

He smiled. "Perhapse, though usually the natural order does not respond well to reapers taking on my duties."

"ooh scary." He said. "go on then, if it will make you feel safer, surround me." He said.

He smiled. "Perhapse, though usually the natural order does not respond well to reapers taking on my duties."
"Nah I'm good. I would rather save my energy for other things. " macy said and glanced around for Sans.

"Well you did try to give me your role before " she laughed. "I think the natural order can be made to bend at times. Still it's unfair. So many reapers but only one you. You carry a lot on your shoulders. Least I can do is offer to help carry some of it."

"Nah I'm good. I would rather save my energy for other things. " macy said and glanced around for Sans.

"Well you did try to give me your role before " she laughed. "I think the natural order can be made to bend at times. Still it's unfair. So many reapers but only one you. You carry a lot on your shoulders. Least I can do is offer to help carry some of it."
Sans walked into view yawning casually.

"It is strange." He said. "But it is just the way things are." He said. "One day in the future I will need to select an heir to my power."

"Ah I see" macy nods
"what is killing her gonna do horror? it's not gonna get you your eye back. it's not gonna fix anything." Sans said his eye sockets narrowing. "so what? she took my eye, she took my ability to use blue magic, and she's pretty much cut snowdin off from the rest of the underground on account of me."

"so revenge is the flavor of the day? pretty pathetic for a sans to go after something so base." Sans commented.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!" Horror snapped. "you are me, you just got lucky, drew a better lot, had a better timeline."

"maybe..." Sans said, "maybe that's true, maybe i could have been just as bad as you, but thinking about what could have been or what should have been is tedious and not worth the effort. i am who i am today, and that's not you."

"what is killing her gonna do horror? it's not gonna get you your eye back. it's not gonna fix anything." Sans said his eye sockets narrowing. "so what? she took my eye, she took my ability to use blue magic, and she's pretty much cut snowdin off from the rest of the underground on account of me."

"so revenge is the flavor of the day? pretty pathetic for a sans to go after something so base." Sans commented.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!" Horror snapped. "you are me, you just got lucky, drew a better lot, had a better timeline."

"maybe..." Sans said, "maybe that's true, maybe i could have been just as bad as you, but thinking about what could have been or what should have been is tedious and not worth the effort. i am who i am today, and that's not you."
"Looks horror you got your answer. Sans doesnt want to help in your little revenge plan." She said

"Looks horror you got your answer. Sans doesnt want to help in your little revenge plan." She said
"shame." Horror said. "that's a sweet girl under your care... be a real shame if she gor hurt." He said. Sans pupils disappeared leaving empty sockets. "if you harm one hair on her head..."

The other copy would notice sometging staring st themm

"shame." Horror said. "that's a sweet girl under your care... be a real shame if she gor hurt." He said. Sans pupils disappeared leaving empty sockets. "if you harm one hair on her head..."

The other copy would notice sometging staring st themm
"Dont try it" macy said

The copy looked around. "Hmm" she stood up with her gun ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back