• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Ooo tell that one." She smiled

"Where are we?" She asked

"What I bet it was some funny times" she said
Sans chuckled. "Once there was a little skeleton with a race car bed..." He went on with the story deep into the night.

"Hyrule. Well a different Hyrule." Jason said leaning over the edge and looking at the lamd below. "But Right now we're floating."

"From time to time I guess." He said.

Sans chuckled. "Once there was a little skeleton with a race car bed..." He went on with the story deep into the night.

"Hyrule. Well a different Hyrule." Jason said leaning over the edge and looking at the lamd below. "But Right now we're floating."

"From time to time I guess." He said.
Bailey fell asleep halfway through the story.

Lucy looked over the edge. "I see that."

"I'm sure your mentor would be glad to see you living life " she smiled

Bailey fell asleep halfway through the story.

Lucy looked over the edge. "I see that."

"I'm sure your mentor would be glad to see you living life " she smiled
"we'll save the other half for tomorrow." He said standing up and dusting off his shorts.

"And this is supposed to help Link how?" Gray asked.

"Maybe. His last words to me when I took the mantle was just that one day I'd want to pass on too."

"we'll save the other half for tomorrow." He said standing up and dusting off his shorts.

"And this is supposed to help Link how?" Gray asked.

"Maybe. His last words to me when I took the mantle was just that one day I'd want to pass on too."
Macy was still sleeping until it was her turn to keep watch.

"That is a question" lucy looked at the god. "What's here that can help link?"

"Yeah well I remember when you gave it to me temporarily when we dealt with Conquest. Feels like ages ago now." She said. "But yeah I get the idea on wanting to pass on. "

Macy was still sleeping until it was her turn to keep watch.

"That is a question" lucy looked at the god. "What's here that can help link?"

"Yeah well I remember when you gave it to me temporarily when we dealt with Conquest. Feels like ages ago now." She said. "But yeah I get the idea on wanting to pass on. "
Sans was still awake. Watching Bailey.

"A Zonai arm." He said.

"Not for a while yet. The Universe has much more to offer."

"You can get some sleep. " macy said stretching. "I'll make sure everything is good"

"What's that" lucy asked.

"Indeed it does " Dabria nods.
"i know..." Sans said not moving. "i like watching her sleep..."

"Its an arm from a zonai an ancient race in Hyrule." He said. "And Link's new arm.

He followed her into yhe theater

"i know..." Sans said not moving. "i like watching her sleep..."

"Its an arm from a zonai an ancient race in Hyrule." He said. "And Link's new arm.

He followed her into yhe theater
"Alright you do you" she nods

"And you can just have it attached to link? Guess its possible " she said

The show soon starts and things were normal.

"Alright you do you" she nods

"And you can just have it attached to link? Guess its possible " she said

The show soon starts and things were normal.
He leaned back watching her sleep he eventually also fell asleep.

"I can do lots of things." He said. "Buuut it's not as easy as 1 2 3. Linky boy is gonna have to earn that arm."

Vita enjoyed having a normal evening out for once.

He leaned back watching her sleep he eventually also fell asleep.

"I can do lots of things." He said. "Buuut it's not as easy as 1 2 3. Linky boy is gonna have to earn that arm."

Vita enjoyed having a normal evening out for once.
Macy just silently kept watch, occasionally sending a copy out to look around.

"How does he have to earn it?" Lucy asked

Dabria was enjoying it as well.

Macy just silently kept watch, occasionally sending a copy out to look around.

"How does he have to earn it?" Lucy asked

Dabria was enjoying it as well.
Booker was also awake. He didn't really sleep much.

Jason looked at him. "Well, he's gonna have to prove his devotion to his ideals." He said.

(That sounds wrong) After the play he stood up.

Booker was also awake. He didn't really sleep much.

Jason looked at him. "Well, he's gonna have to prove his devotion to his ideals." He said.

(That sounds wrong) After the play he stood up.
"Still dont sleep much I see" she said looking over at Booker.

"Link can do it. I know he can." Lucy said

(Lol) "that was fun to watch." She said and stood up.

"Still dont sleep much I see" she said looking over at Booker.

"Link can do it. I know he can." Lucy said

(Lol) "that was fun to watch." She said and stood up.
"Nope." He aaid.

"Good. Because this next part is gonna be hard for everyone. Sorry in advance." He held out his hands and golden chains wrapped around her and grey.

"It like the movie better." He shrugged

"Nope." He aaid.

"Good. Because this next part is gonna be hard for everyone. Sorry in advance." He held out his hands and golden chains wrapped around her and grey.

"It like the movie better." He shrugged
macy nods and goes into her backpack and takes out a granola bar. "Want one?"

"Hey this is uncalled for" she said looking angry

"I dont really watch alot of movies." She shrugged. "So ready to head to dinner?"

"I dont really watch alot of movies." She shrugged. "So ready to head to dinner?"

He looked at her. "Sure." He said.

"Sorry." He said again looking like he really did feel a little guilty as Link woke up. He turned to him. "Hello hero." He said making his voice deeper. His frame larger and hiding his voice.

"Sure." He said.

He looked at her. "Sure." He said.

"Sorry." He said again looking like he really did feel a little guilty as Link woke up. He turned to him. "Hello hero." He said making his voice deeper. His frame larger and hiding his voice.

"Sure." He said.
She hands it to him before she ate one too.

Lucy just watched

She took his hand as they walked out.

She hands it to him before she ate one too.

Lucy just watched

She took his hand as they walked out.
He took a bite.

"What... Lucy! Gray!" He yelled. "Ah. One move and these chains will cut them to pieces." He said. "A choice for you hero. If you want to save Hyrule. You savrifice them. If you want to save them. You never return to Hyrule."

He squeezed her hand.

He took a bite.

"What... Lucy! Gray!" He yelled. "Ah. One move and these chains will cut them to pieces." He said. "A choice for you hero. If you want to save Hyrule. You savrifice them. If you want to save them. You never return to Hyrule."

He squeezed her hand.
Macy just ate it silently as she looked around. Getting an itch she rolled down one of her socks and scratched it. Booker noticed that she had gotten a tattoo of a 1 on her ankle.

"Link do what you think is right" lucy said

Dabria smiled as they walked. She lead him to a fancy restuarant close by.

Macy just ate it silently as she looked around. Getting an itch she rolled down one of her socks and scratched it. Booker noticed that she had gotten a tattoo of a 1 on her ankle.

"Link do what you think is right" lucy said

Dabria smiled as they walked. She lead him to a fancy restuarant close by.
"Whats that for?" He asked.

Link paused. After her words the chains wrapped around her mouth. "No interfering girl." He said.

"Wow..." He said.

"Whats that for?" He asked.

Link paused. After her words the chains wrapped around her mouth. "No interfering girl." He said.

"Wow..." He said.
"Oh had a mission not long after I last saw you, it was trying to find this guy in like a night club but didnt know which one he would be at . Had to use alot of copies. They all had a bit too much to drink. After I found the guy and recombined with them I woke up the next morning and with all thier memories buzzing around in my head I couldn't remember if I was me or a copy, stretched myself to thin.. It's just to remind me I'm me. The others wont have it."

Lucy tried to speak more but it came out muffled.

"Famine told me about this place. He said the food was good." She said

"Oh had a mission not long after I last saw you, it was trying to find this guy in like a night club but didnt know which one he would be at . Had to use alot of copies. They all had a bit too much to drink. After I found the guy and recombined with them I woke up the next morning and with all thier memories buzzing around in my head I couldn't remember if I was me or a copy, stretched myself to thin.. It's just to remind me I'm me. The others wont have it."

Lucy tried to speak more but it came out muffled.

"Famine told me about this place. He said the food was good." She said
"I warned you about that..." He said.

"Now then. Hero, Them or Hryule." He said. Link looked at him darkly. "Neither..." He defiantly

He looked at the menu.

"Yeah yeah yeah...I know. " she said.

Lucy watched.

There was alot of fancy food like steak, lobster and caviar.
He leaned back against the rock he was on an continued to clean his gun.

Link looked at the man. "No." He said. "No. Very well..." Jason said. In a flash of light the chains were gone and Link had a new arm, just not his. (look up totk link for context) Jason leaned forward looking pleased. "You pass."

He got steak.

He leaned back against the rock he was on an continued to clean his gun.

Link looked at the man. "No." He said. "No. Very well..." Jason said. In a flash of light the chains were gone and Link had a new arm, just not his. (look up totk link for context) Jason leaned forward looking pleased. "You pass."

He got steak.
Macy stood up. "I'm going to walk around for a bit, I need to stretch my legs."

"What kind of test was that?" Lucy asked.

Dabria got steak and a salad as well.

Macy stood up. "I'm going to walk around for a bit, I need to stretch my legs."

"What kind of test was that?" Lucy asked.

Dabria got steak and a salad as well.
"Have fun. Be careful." He said.

"The kind that tested his character and his commitment to his role as a hero." Jason said.

"So, its been quiet for a while." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back