• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"these ghosts need some better lines" margo said looking around at the paintings on the wall.

"Kinda?" She asked
Corinn looked at them. "How much do you think these would be worth off planet. We could probably peddel them as one of a kind paintings from a haunted cvastle." He said.

"He's a comic book." Dean said

Corinn looked at them. "How much do you think these would be worth off planet. We could probably peddel them as one of a kind paintings from a haunted cvastle." He said.

"He's a comic book." Dean said
"Hmm probably would depend where we sell them." Margo said. Macy shrugged. "I know an art dealer. He might be able to help with that."

"A comic book? Well anything is possible." Sage shrugged.

"Hmm probably would depend where we sell them." Margo said. Macy shrugged. "I know an art dealer. He might be able to help with that."

"A comic book? Well anything is possible." Sage shrugged.
"Works for me." He said.

"Yeah one of the most popular actually... Anyway um. We were briefed on the way here." Sam said. "And we think we're dealing a type of fey."

"Works for me." He said.

"Yeah one of the most popular actually... Anyway um. We were briefed on the way here." Sam said. "And we think we're dealing a type of fey."
"Alright after we get these masks we will raid the castle for the paintings" Margo said. The start to hear whispers and moans from the ghosts again and this time they start to say their names. "Corinn...margo...Macy.."

"A fey?" Sage said. " the few fey I know about wouldnt cause this. Any idea what type of fey?"

"Alright after we get these masks we will raid the castle for the paintings" Margo said. The start to hear whispers and moans from the ghosts again and this time they start to say their names. "Corinn...margo...Macy.."

"A fey?" Sage said. " the few fey I know about wouldnt cause this. Any idea what type of fey?"
"Oooh you know our names now." He said. "This is stupid."

"Probably a pissed off Fairy. They tend to kill with Irony."

"Oooh you know our names now." He said. "This is stupid."

"Probably a pissed off Fairy. They tend to kill with Irony."
The temperature drops as they continue down the hall, a vase gets thrown at Corinn's head but just barely misses him. “We said..leave…or turn like the rest..” Macy's copy looks around peering down a separate hallway. It notices something before going down the hallway. Leaving the three others. Macy herself had just dodged a suit of armor that had gotten pushed off the side of the wall. Margo looked ahead and saw a ghostly image of a child running down the hall pretending to fly. "Well there is one ghost.."

She nods. "Guess we are going fey hunting"

The temperature drops as they continue down the hall, a vase gets thrown at Corinn's head but just barely misses him. “We said..leave…or turn like the rest..” Macy's copy looks around peering down a separate hallway. It notices something before going down the hallway. Leaving the three others. Macy herself had just dodged a suit of armor that had gotten pushed off the side of the wall. Margo looked ahead and saw a ghostly image of a child running down the hall pretending to fly. "Well there is one ghost.."

She nods. "Guess we are going fey hunting"
"uh-huh. You think we're idiots?" Corinn asked. "We aren't gonna die in here."

"How do you stop a fey?" Peter asked.

"uh-huh. You think we're idiots?" Corinn asked. "We aren't gonna die in here."

"How do you stop a fey?" Peter asked.
Another vase gets thrown at Corinn. Margo looked around. "Well the kid ghost seems harmless." Macy looked at her. "That could be a trick. I'm pretty sure following a ghost is the wrong idea...and my copy is gone." She said finally noticing. Margo chuckled. "Yeah she went down a hallway. "

"Well I would say trap it" sage said

Another vase gets thrown at Corinn. Margo looked around. "Well the kid ghost seems harmless." Macy looked at her. "That could be a trick. I'm pretty sure following a ghost is the wrong idea...and my copy is gone." She said finally noticing. Margo chuckled. "Yeah she went down a hallway. "

"Well I would say trap it" sage said
He caught it and inspected it. "Nice craftsmanship. Ceramic." He said.

"Yeah hard to kill. Easier to outsmart them and send them back where they came from." Sam said

He caught it and inspected it. "Nice craftsmanship. Ceramic." He said.

"Yeah hard to kill. Easier to outsmart them and send them back where they came from." Sam said
"Well hopefully she doesn't get into trouble. I really hate when they die" macy said. Margo nods. "Alright let's add raiding the pottery to our list of things to take from this place." The ghost kid vanished down the hall but reappeared behind them. He poked Corinn, sending a shiver down Corzine's body before running again down the hall. Macy chuckled. "Is the ghostplaying tag? Come on this has to be some kind of trick"

"Alright so maybe we should figure out where the fairies will attack next and set a trap" sage nods.

"Well hopefully she doesn't get into trouble. I really hate when they die" macy said. Margo nods. "Alright let's add raiding the pottery to our list of things to take from this place." The ghost kid vanished down the hall but reappeared behind them. He poked Corinn, sending a shiver down Corzine's body before running again down the hall. Macy chuckled. "Is the ghostplaying tag? Come on this has to be some kind of trick"

"Alright so maybe we should figure out where the fairies will attack next and set a trap" sage nods.
"Jesibus!" He said with a jolt. "That felt bad."

"Well Quill should have a list of the party goers.*

"You okay? Did it hurt you?" Margo asked

"Hey officer!" Sage called out to Quill. Quill walks over. "Yes?" "Can we have the list of the party goers?" She asked. He nods and hands them over.
"Yeah I'm fun. Just unpleasent."

"This is interesting. One of them is an author, all his books end with his characters dying via electorcution in a pool." Peter said. "What's more ironic then dying the way you always write."

"Yeah I'm fun. Just unpleasent."

"This is interesting. One of them is an author, all his books end with his characters dying via electorcution in a pool." Peter said. "What's more ironic then dying the way you always write."
"Good" margo nods. The ghost kid just stared, waiting for them. Looking at the kid closely they would recognize him from one of the paintings. He was one of the princes in the castle.

"Really the same ending? Sounds so predictable " sage said shaking her head. "Well let's go to his address. " Quill looks at Sage, choosing his words carefully in front of Dean and Sam. "I'll head back to the station.. call us if you need us" He starts walking away.

"Good" margo nods. The ghost kid just stared, waiting for them. Looking at the kid closely they would recognize him from one of the paintings. He was one of the princes in the castle.

"Really the same ending? Sounds so predictable " sage said shaking her head. "Well let's go to his address. " Quill looks at Sage, choosing his words carefully in front of Dean and Sam. "I'll head back to the station.. call us if you need us" He starts walking away.
"Creepy." Corinn said.

"I mean Jane Austen uses the same plot in pretty much all her books. She still writes awesome." Dean said with a smile. Sam looked at dean. "Jane Austen? Like Pride and Prejudice?" He asked. Dean smile slowly faded as he looked at his brother. "Ahem Shut up."

"Creepy." Corinn said.

"I mean Jane Austen uses the same plot in pretty much all her books. She still writes awesome." Dean said with a smile. Sam looked at dean. "Jane Austen? Like Pride and Prejudice?" He asked. Dean smile slowly faded as he looked at his brother. "Ahem Shut up."
"Very so..I dont think we call kill a ghost.." macy said. "Can we kill a ghost." She felt a jolt through her body. "Something happened with my copy.."

"I take it you are a reader? Like the classic?" Sage said with a chuckle.

"Very so..I dont think we call kill a ghost.." macy said. "Can we kill a ghost." She felt a jolt through her body. "Something happened with my copy.."

"I take it you are a reader? Like the classic?" Sage said with a chuckle.
"I see." He said. "What happened?"

"Shut up." Dean said turning red

"I see." He said. "What happened?"

"Shut up." Dean said turning red
"not entirely sure..I just know shes not dead. Maybe another ghost decided to play tag?" Macy shrugged. Margo looked at the ghost kid. "We cant play. We have a job to do." Then came more whispers. "Leave..."

"Hey it's nothing to be ashamed of we all have hobbies" She said. "Let's go Peter"

"not entirely sure..I just know shes not dead. Maybe another ghost decided to play tag?" Macy shrugged. Margo looked at the ghost kid. "We cant play. We have a job to do." Then came more whispers. "Leave..."

"Hey it's nothing to be ashamed of we all have hobbies" She said. "Let's go Peter"
"Oh shut up we aren't leaving till we have those masks." Corinn said

"Yeah let's go find that guy." He said

"Why/" He asked. "The guy out there won't answer our questions."

The man lives at the top of a pent house
The whispers went silently. "Are we really not going go get any answers. Maybe the ghosts are just lying now." Macy said. "Hmm I think the ball room is this way.." she starts walking. Margo goes to follow her but the ghost kid suddenly appeared and then tagged her. "Ah. Man that was cold."

"Fancy place" sage said. "Well how do you guys want to approach this? I doubt he would believe us if we say a pissed off fairy is after you "

The whispers went silently. "Are we really not going go get any answers. Maybe the ghosts are just lying now." Macy said. "Hmm I think the ball room is this way.." she starts walking. Margo goes to follow her but the ghost kid suddenly appeared and then tagged her. "Ah. Man that was cold."

"Fancy place" sage said. "Well how do you guys want to approach this? I doubt he would believe us if we say a pissed off fairy is after you "
"Right?" He asked. "Alright someone better star answering some questions now or I'm gonna burn this place!"

Peter went into an Alleyway pulling off his clothes. "I'm gonna do this my way."

"Right?" He asked. "Alright someone better star answering some questions now or I'm gonna burn this place!"

Peter went into an Alleyway pulling off his clothes. "I'm gonna do this my way."
"lies... run...or else...perish." the whisper said. The ghost kid vanished only to reappear and tag Corinn again.

" alright, didnt know if we were doing a chance of approach since we have Dean and Sam." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back