• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"AMOUNT OF TIMES!?" Lyris asked. "Yeah as in more than once." Pinto said.

"Hm." Corinn looked around. He shouted into the darkenss. "ECHO!'

They got a list of attandees on a guest form and the clock in schedule giving them a list of employees that worked that day.
"Yeah it's happened a couple times. " he said with a shrug

He just heard the echo go back to him. Margo peeks inside. "No ones home"

"Hmm " sage looked over the list to try to see if anyone worked on all the parties they were looking into.

"Yeah it's happened a couple times. " he said with a shrug

He just heard the echo go back to him. Margo peeks inside. "No ones home"

"Hmm " sage looked over the list to try to see if anyone worked on all the parties they were looking into.
As they walked they saw another soul srhiven this growled with a feral rage

Corinn walked in and looked around.

There were two. A janitor and a the man who worked in the prize corner.

As they walked they saw another soul srhiven this growled with a feral rage

Corinn walked in and looked around.

There were two. A janitor and a the man who worked in the prize corner.
Herb frowned. " that guy sounds mad"

the paper with the job was on the ground. If Corinn looked around in the cabinets and drawers, he would find supplies and weapons.

"I'll go talk to the janitor " Quill said as he looked at the list. He went over to the janitor. "Hello. Can I ask you a few questions. I'm looking into a few deaths and their families had parties here before they died."

Sage nods and goes to the prize counter. "Excuse me. I'm doing an article do you mind if I ask you some questions"

Herb frowned. " that guy sounds mad"

the paper with the job was on the ground. If Corinn looked around in the cabinets and drawers, he would find supplies and weapons.

"I'll go talk to the janitor " Quill said as he looked at the list. He went over to the janitor. "Hello. Can I ask you a few questions. I'm looking into a few deaths and their families had parties here before they died."

Sage nods and goes to the prize counter. "Excuse me. I'm doing an article do you mind if I ask you some questions"
It lunges at them.

"Well whoever came here came fully stocked.

"Oh yeah... Real shame those." The Janitor said. "Those kids folks were good people but I heard they died in freak accidents or something."

The man at the prize counter didn't look up. "Media you're all the same. Already looking to profit off people's deaths." He spat.

Peter meanwhile was reading over the guest list. "Hi Petey." Peter turned around and went wide eyes. "No... No. No NO!'

It lunges at them.

"Well whoever came here came fully stocked.

"Oh yeah... Real shame those." The Janitor said. "Those kids folks were good people but I heard they died in freak accidents or something."

The man at the prize counter didn't look up. "Media you're all the same. Already looking to profit off people's deaths." He spat.

Peter meanwhile was reading over the guest list. "Hi Petey." Peter turned around and went wide eyes. "No... No. No NO!'
Herb punches it.

"So pretty much anyone wanting to do a job." Macy said.

Quill nods. "Yes and that is what we are looking into. Do you remember seeing anything strange when they were in ?"

"I'm just doing my job. So can you answer a couple questions for me?" Sage asked. " did you notice if any of the victims got into any fights or anything while they were here?" She turned hearing Peter."hmm?"

Herb punches it.

"So pretty much anyone wanting to do a job." Macy said.

Quill nods. "Yes and that is what we are looking into. Do you remember seeing anything strange when they were in ?"

"I'm just doing my job. So can you answer a couple questions for me?" Sage asked. " did you notice if any of the victims got into any fights or anything while they were here?" She turned hearing Peter."hmm?"
It went flying.

Corinn looked in the cockpit.

"Well it seemed like a pretty cookie cutter parth to me."

The man dressed in a red and black suit gasped. "You're Petey's Girlfriend. What is it with you and redheads webhead." Peter opened his mouth to talk but was interrupted. "You're in gothsm of all places. You had to to go from awesome Marvel to DC shithole. Well Spidey and Shitholes are a match made in comics I guess." "SHUT UP WADE!"

It went flying.

Corinn looked in the cockpit.

"Well it seemed like a pretty cookie cutter parth to me."

The man dressed in a red and black suit gasped. "You're Petey's Girlfriend. What is it with you and redheads webhead." Peter opened his mouth to talk but was interrupted. "You're in gothsm of all places. You had to to go from awesome Marvel to DC shithole. Well Spidey and Shitholes are a match made in comics I guess." "SHUT UP WADE!"
"I'm guessing more of those guys will randomly show up." He chuckled. "Pinto you can get the next one"

no one was in it. Macy was raiding the weapons, tossing a few spare guns and bullets into her bag.

"Nothing crazy happened? Just pizza and birthday cake?" He asked.

"I'm his wife" Sage said. She looked at Peter and then at Wade. "I take it you are a friend of Peter's... it might be a good idea to talk somewhere you might not stand out too much "

"I'm guessing more of those guys will randomly show up." He chuckled. "Pinto you can get the next one"

no one was in it. Macy was raiding the weapons, tossing a few spare guns and bullets into her bag.

"Nothing crazy happened? Just pizza and birthday cake?" He asked.

"I'm his wife" Sage said. She looked at Peter and then at Wade. "I take it you are a friend of Peter's... it might be a good idea to talk somewhere you might not stand out too much "
"Sounds fair." He said.

Corinn turned on the in flight computer. "Computer when was the last log entry?"

"As far as I know." He said. "Though I remember Mike the guy who ran the prize counter seemed go especially fond of a few of the kids. Two of those kids are the one's who had parents die. Amd one of those kids is dead."

"You tied the KNOT!" Wade yelled. "What a twist! Peter I thought I was your one true love!? What happened. NO! Don't tell me my heart couldn't take it. Be honest. Was it my lack of girl parts? Or was the red hair? Or was it the idiot who made this thread deciding that everyone needs a romantic sub plot. I see you wordsmith don't think I don't." (Yes its deadpool)

"Sounds fair." He said.

Corinn turned on the in flight computer. "Computer when was the last log entry?"

"As far as I know." He said. "Though I remember Mike the guy who ran the prize counter seemed go especially fond of a few of the kids. Two of those kids are the one's who had parents die. Amd one of those kids is dead."

"You tied the KNOT!" Wade yelled. "What a twist! Peter I thought I was your one true love!? What happened. NO! Don't tell me my heart couldn't take it. Be honest. Was it my lack of girl parts? Or was the red hair? Or was it the idiot who made this thread deciding that everyone needs a romantic sub plot. I see you wordsmith don't think I don't." (Yes its deadpool)
Herb nodded.

"Last entry.. three days ago." The computer voice said. Another voice started talking as the entry played. It was a deep male voice but in the back ground some other voices were heard. "Okay so we just met up with the guy for the job. It's strange how he was the only one in this town, saying it was haunted." There was a laugh. "Yeah right. We will easily get these masks. Fill you in tomorrow " Margo listened as the message ended. "Sounds pretty identical to what we just seen"

"Hmm thank you." Quill nods and goes toward the prize counter. He noticed Peter and Sage talking to someone in red and black but he didnt seem like a threat and he knew those two could take care of themselves. He looked at Mike as he approached the counter. "Hello. I have been told you been in contact with a child that passed. Can you tell me about it."

(I knew immediately it was him) sage looked at wade and then at Peter. "Is this guy okay?"

Herb nodded.

"Last entry.. three days ago." The computer voice said. Another voice started talking as the entry played. It was a deep male voice but in the back ground some other voices were heard. "Okay so we just met up with the guy for the job. It's strange how he was the only one in this town, saying it was haunted." There was a laugh. "Yeah right. We will easily get these masks. Fill you in tomorrow " Margo listened as the message ended. "Sounds pretty identical to what we just seen"

"Hmm thank you." Quill nods and goes toward the prize counter. He noticed Peter and Sage talking to someone in red and black but he didnt seem like a threat and he knew those two could take care of themselves. He looked at Mike as he approached the counter. "Hello. I have been told you been in contact with a child that passed. Can you tell me about it."

(I knew immediately it was him) sage looked at wade and then at Peter. "Is this guy okay?"

Herb nodded.

"Ah Lyris!' a jovial voice saod

"Hm. Sounds like a confident cookie." Corinn said.

"Sage. Meet Wade. Deadpool. One of the worst mistakes I ever made was revealing my identity to him." He said. "Aw those worfs are so harsh Petey." Deadpool said. "Don't worry though, I have a degredation kink. Do it more."

"Ah Lyris!' a jovial voice saod

"Hm. Sounds like a confident cookie." Corinn said.

"Sage. Meet Wade. Deadpool. One of the worst mistakes I ever made was revealing my identity to him." He said. "Aw those worfs are so harsh Petey." Deadpool said. "Don't worry though, I have a degredation kink. Do it more."
Herb looked over to see who spoke.

"Well a good chunk of the people who come into Multi are." Margo said

"Hmm well good to meet you Wade. You seem like an interesting person." She said

Herb looked over to see who spoke.

"Well a good chunk of the people who come into Multi are." Margo said

"Hmm well good to meet you Wade. You seem like an interesting person." She said
It was another Soul Shriven. Strangely enough this one didn't look as thought he had all the life sucked from him. Kind of. He had the sagged blue skin and whited out eyes, but he wasn't given an aura of complete surrender. In fact his disposition was downright cheerful. "Hello there chaps." He said in a jovial British accent. "Always nice to see Lyris make a new friend. Well I say this having only known her for three days myself. Are you from Nirn as well?" He asked. Pinto shook his head. "No sir. I'm Pinto I'm from... well not really from a planet."

"Fair enough." Corinn said.

"She's nicer than you Peter." Deadpool walked around him. "Hot Damn Spidey you pulled hard."

It was another Soul Shriven. Strangely enough this one didn't look as thought he had all the life sucked from him. Kind of. He had the sagged blue skin and whited out eyes, but he wasn't given an aura of complete surrender. In fact his disposition was downright cheerful. "Hello there chaps." He said in a jovial British accent. "Always nice to see Lyris make a new friend. Well I say this having only known her for three days myself. Are you from Nirn as well?" He asked. Pinto shook his head. "No sir. I'm Pinto I'm from... well not really from a planet."

"Fair enough." Corinn said.

"She's nicer than you Peter." Deadpool walked around him. "Hot Damn Spidey you pulled hard."
"I'm Herb, who are you. You dont seem like the other souls we've seen" he said.

"Well that log just contradicted that guy. He said no one else came fir the job." Macy said.

"So is there a reason you're in Gotham? Also you might not want to call him Spidey right now." Sage said the last part in a whisper.

"I'm Herb, who are you. You dont seem like the other souls we've seen" he said.

"Well that log just contradicted that guy. He said no one else came fir the job." Macy said.

"So is there a reason you're in Gotham? Also you might not want to call him Spidey right now." Sage said the last part in a whisper.
"I'm Cadwell, adventurer extraordinaire in my mortal life... I think at least, you tend to forget what you used to be after a few thousand years of death. Now I just enjoy my life here in the lovely acid pools of Coldharbour." He said.

"Yeah. Maybe he was the first to arrive. This ship has been here for a while." Corinn said.

"Hm? Oh are you still keeping that gas lit Petey? The whole not a superhero thing? You adorable gaslighter you." Deadpool said. "Sure there is Magiczilla. I'm here on a job." Peter's eye narrowed. "Oh put those eyes away Petey it's not a killing job this time. Besides if you look at me like that the missus might get jealous."

"I'm Cadwell, adventurer extraordinaire in my mortal life... I think at least, you tend to forget what you used to be after a few thousand years of death. Now I just enjoy my life here in the lovely acid pools of Coldharbour." He said.

"Yeah. Maybe he was the first to arrive. This ship has been here for a while." Corinn said.

"Hm? Oh are you still keeping that gas lit Petey? The whole not a superhero thing? You adorable gaslighter you." Deadpool said. "Sure there is Magiczilla. I'm here on a job." Peter's eye narrowed. "Oh put those eyes away Petey it's not a killing job this time. Besides if you look at me like that the missus might get jealous."
"So you been here a long time then?" Herb said.

"Probably" macy said with a nod. "So do you guys still want to stick around for these ghosts?" Margo nods. "Yeah we should figure out what happened to the others"

"What job are you here for?" Sage asked

"So you been here a long time then?" Herb said.

"Probably" macy said with a nod. "So do you guys still want to stick around for these ghosts?" Margo nods. "Yeah we should figure out what happened to the others"

"What job are you here for?" Sage asked
"I stopped counting after a thousand years and then started counting again. And then stopped again." Cadwrll said with a smile.

"I want answers about what the hell is happening here." Corinn said

Deadpool looked at her. "Curious little kitty. I'm here for Ozzy. Fish wants to talk to him."

"I stopped counting after a thousand years and then started counting again. And then stopped again." Cadwrll said with a smile.

"I want answers about what the hell is happening here." Corinn said

Deadpool looked at her. "Curious little kitty. I'm here for Ozzy. Fish wants to talk to him."
"So really long time got it" herb laughed.

"So shall we explore more before nightfall?" Margo asked.

"Call me kitty again and I might slap you." Sage said. "Hmm fish wants to see him.."

"So really long time got it" herb laughed.

"So shall we explore more before nightfall?" Margo asked.

"Call me kitty again and I might slap you." Sage said. "Hmm fish wants to see him.."
"And all that time you never gave up?" Pinto asked. "Well thats the thing you see I can only CLEARLY remember the last thousand years or so, so if I did completely give into the despair I'm not sure I would know." He said.

"Works for me." Corinn said.

"Do it I have a pain kink." Deadpool said. "Of course she does. She's probably more upset than anyone that Oswals is still alive."

"And all that time you never gave up?" Pinto asked. "Well thats the thing you see I can only CLEARLY remember the last thousand years or so, so if I did completely give into the despair I'm not sure I would know." He said.

"Works for me." Corinn said.

"Do it I have a pain kink." Deadpool said. "Of course she does. She's probably more upset than anyone that Oswals is still alive."
"I guess that makes sense. " Herb said.

Margo walked out of the ship. Macy was making a few copies and was talking with them. "Okay you try to check out the castle and you try to find the wizard guy"

"True. Makes sense she would go after him" she nods.

"I guess that makes sense. " Herb said.

Margo walked out of the ship. Macy was making a few copies and was talking with them. "Okay you try to check out the castle and you try to find the wizard guy"

"True. Makes sense she would go after him" she nods.
"Cadwell focuse. Where would they be keeping the prophet?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go find a drink." Corinn said.

"So what are you doing here munchkin?" He asked Peter. "Working. Now please get out of here before someone mistakes you for a mascot. I don't YOU around kids."

"Cadwell focuse. Where would they be keeping the prophet?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go find a drink." Corinn said.

"So what are you doing here munchkin?" He asked Peter. "Working. Now please get out of here before someone mistakes you for a mascot. I don't YOU around kids."
"Oh he knows where the prophet is?" Herb said.

"I'll come with you " Margo said

sage just watches

"Oh he knows where the prophet is?" Herb said.

"I'll come with you " Margo said

sage just watches
"The Prophet? The prophet... ioh yes the robed fellow that the dremora were dragging by the ankles to the torture rooms. You best be quick. Those rooms were meant to make the souls of the dead submit, they were never meant to be used on the living/"

Corinn went to the nearest building that looked like a bar.

"Aw come on Petey I'm terrific with kids. I spent a whole week with kids at Xavior's school. Now they all know all sorts of words that Wolverine stabbed me for."

"The Prophet? The prophet... ioh yes the robed fellow that the dremora were dragging by the ankles to the torture rooms. You best be quick. Those rooms were meant to make the souls of the dead submit, they were never meant to be used on the living/"

Corinn went to the nearest building that looked like a bar.

"Aw come on Petey I'm terrific with kids. I spent a whole week with kids at Xavior's school. Now they all know all sorts of words that Wolverine stabbed me for."
"Thanks. We will head there. Which way are the torture rooms?" He asked

Like the rest of the town there was no one but the bar was plenty stocked.

"I think I can see why wolverine would stab you" sage said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back