• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Hey Sans" Herb smiled. "We're here to help "
"you said that other versions of you were here?" Pinto asked. "we saw one earler. i figure you both shouldn't have too much trouble with 'em." Sans said. "Well that's true. But if they aren't trouble for us its kind if boring to have us come." Pinto said.

"you said that other versions of you were here?" Pinto asked. "we saw one earler. i figure you both shouldn't have too much trouble with 'em." Sans said. "Well that's true. But if they aren't trouble for us its kind if boring to have us come." Pinto said.
"Well is there anything you guys want for helping us?" Macy asked

"Yep that's what are" herb nods. Bailey was still up. She got out of the wagon and ran over to Herb and Pinto. She gave each of them a hug.
"Hey there Tiny." Pinto said sqautting her down. "Good ol' uncle pinto." Sans said. "Uncle?" Goku asked. "well i'm dad now so you get to be uncle." Sans said.

"Hey there Tiny." Pinto said sqautting her down. "Good ol' uncle pinto." Sans said. "Uncle?" Goku asked. "well i'm dad now so you get to be uncle." Sans said.
"Hey kid." Herb smiled. "Didnt think you would be on this mission." Bailey nods. "Yep I am." Gruff came over to Herb and barked a friendly bark at him. He laughed and petted him. "Good seeing you too. " macy smiled at the small reunion. "I guess you guys been friends for a while"

"Hey kid." Herb smiled. "Didnt think you would be on this mission." Bailey nods. "Yep I am." Gruff came over to Herb and barked a friendly bark at him. He laughed and petted him. "Good seeing you too. " macy smiled at the small reunion. "I guess you guys been friends for a while"
"Well there is one thing we can try Herb." Pinto said taking out an object.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back