• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Guess that's a good point. I use alot of energy with my copies, it's why I got the granola bars " macy shrugged. "They really dont seem that bad"
"They haven't had a reason to be." Booker said. "Just you wait. The one you were with. He's got a proper Saiyan name. Probably just waiting for us to drop our guard." He said

Herb frowned. "Cell.." macy got out her gun. "I'm guessing these are not friends of yours "
"What do you want Cell? Running more errands for Conquest?" Pinto asked. Cell gave him a mirthful smirk, "Oh-ho-ho no my dear Pinto, I may associate with Conquest from time to time but I am not his pet to be ordered around. I'm here for my own reasons. Finding you and Herb here was just a delightful surprise." He said his smirk growing into a malicious grin. "You see this funny little Earth has something I want. Something from another world flung through space to this one."

"What do you want Cell? Running more errands for Conquest?" Pinto asked. Cell gave him a mirthful smirk, "Oh-ho-ho no my dear Pinto, I may associate with Conquest from time to time but I am not his pet to be ordered around. I'm here for my own reasons. Finding you and Herb here was just a delightful surprise." He said his smirk growing into a malicious grin. "You see this funny little Earth has something I want. Something from another world flung through space to this one."
"And if you want it that probably means it's bad news for us" herb said. Macy just glanced at cell. She fired a bullet at him from her gun

"And if you want it that probably means it's bad news for us" herb said. Macy just glanced at cell. She fired a bullet at him from her gun
"It's only bad news if a villain hold's it-" The bullet hit him in the jawline and he stopped talking. He looked over at Macey. "Hm." He said with a small grin. "Feisty isn't she." He said. "Tell me what's your name?" He asked with mild amusement

"It's only bad news if a villain hold's it-" The bullet hit him in the jawline and he stopped talking. He looked over at Macey. "Hm." He said with a small grin. "Feisty isn't she." He said. "Tell me what's your name?" He asked with mild amusement
"Yeah she is definitely one to shoot first and ask questions later." Herb said. He looked over at Pinto. "Who's that with Cell?" Macy still aiming her gun. She smirked. "Names Macy"

"Yeah she is definitely one to shoot first and ask questions later." Herb said. He looked over at Pinto. "Who's that with Cell?" Macy still aiming her gun. She smirked. "Names Macy"
The spikey haired man looked at Herb. "Artchoke." He said maliciously

"Ok so Cell and Artichoke " macy said. "So I'm guessing these arnt friends of yours so.. if you sayians arnt going to fight them" Herb looked at her. "You wont win"
"Artichoke. Black hair." Pinto said. "You're a saiyan yourself. If you're working with cell I'm guessing your one of the older generations."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back