• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Right. Like having a family or whatever. Saiyans aren't family men. We're conquerers. We destroy." Artichoke said. "You aren't qualifies to comment. You aren't Saiyan by birth. You're a freak!"
"The Saiyans I know arnt like that. Maybe it's time to redefine what you call Saiyan, maybe I wasnt born one but I'm one now" Herb said

"I don't need praise from a false breed." Je said lunging again
He blocked and sent a punch at him, starting to get a little mad. He was a Saiyan. It shouldn't matter how he became one. Pinto and the other Saiyans he knew never treated him differently.

Macy watched the fighting. She still had her gun out in case Cell did anything. She glanced at Booker.

He blocked and sent a punch at him, starting to get a little mad. He was a Saiyan. It shouldn't matter how he became one. Pinto and the other Saiyans he knew never treated him differently.

Macy watched the fighting. She still had her gun out in case Cell did anything. She glanced at Booker.
Booker was staring at Artichoke with intense hate

He blocked it but Herb's punch was strong enough that he eas still pushed back

Booker was staring at Artichoke with intense hate

He blocked it but Herb's punch was strong enough that he eas still pushed back
"You really dont like that Artichoke guy. You're glaring at him harder than the other two." Macy said.

Herb smiled seeing he was able to push him back. He had to keep it up and sent another punch at him.

"You really dont like that Artichoke guy. You're glaring at him harder than the other two." Macy said.

Herb smiled seeing he was able to push him back. He had to keep it up and sent another punch at him.
"He's the saiyan that killed them." He said.

Artichoke parried and oushed Jerb back. He roared in anger and his hair sparked gold.

"He's the saiyan that killed them." He said.

Artichoke parried and oushed Jerb back. He roared in anger and his hair sparked gold.
Macy moved her gun toward Artichoke. "Want me to take the shot?"

Herb smiled. "Going super Saiyan. We might as well make this an even playing field. " he said going super Saiyan.

Macy moved her gun toward Artichoke. "Want me to take the shot?"

Herb smiled. "Going super Saiyan. We might as well make this an even playing field. " he said going super Saiyan.
"It won't do anything." He said.

"You... How did you learn that!?" He roared

"Anything can die with enough bullets" she said.

"I had great teachers" he said and kicked him.
"Macey. If you try Cell will kill you." He said.

Artichoke looked enraged. If he could have we wouold have jumped straight to suepr saiyan 2. But he couldn't go Super Saiyan 2.

"Macey. If you try Cell will kill you." He said.

Artichoke looked enraged. If he could have we wouold have jumped straight to suepr saiyan 2. But he couldn't go Super Saiyan 2.
"If I make enough copies he wouldn't know which was the real me. Plus that Saiyan killed your friend. He should die" she shrugged. "Hes clearly distracted now would be a good time to do it."

(How high did we say he could go up to?) Herb smiled.

"If I make enough copies he wouldn't know which was the real me. Plus that Saiyan killed your friend. He should die" she shrugged. "Hes clearly distracted now would be a good time to do it."

(How high did we say he could go up to?) Herb smiled.
(Herb is well within the SSJ2 range. Pinto is skipping the SSj3 transformation in his training because of how much energy it needlessly drains to mantain but Jerb could potentially learn it in his own time)

"I'll kill you before you make your first copy." Cell said. "You want a piece of him you can wait till their battle's done."

(Herb is well within the SSJ2 range. Pinto is skipping the SSj3 transformation in his training because of how much energy it needlessly drains to mantain but Jerb could potentially learn it in his own time)

"I'll kill you before you make your first copy." Cell said. "You want a piece of him you can wait till their battle's done."
"So do you think I'm really that inferior for not being born a Saiyan. I can go super Saiyan just like you." He said.(ok got it. For right now I'll just stick with him being SSJ2)

"Fine." Macy said lowering her gun but not putting it away. She didn't trust these two.

"So do you think I'm really that inferior for not being born a Saiyan. I can go super Saiyan just like you." He said.(ok got it. For right now I'll just stick with him being SSJ2)

"Fine." Macy said lowering her gun but not putting it away. She didn't trust these two.
"You're not natural!" He spat angrily. "Everything you do is an afront to Saiyans!"

Booker was keeping Sans and Bailey behind himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back