• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He sighed. "This is getting annoying." He said. "Tell me how should she die? Quick and easy? Slow and painful?" His tail extended from his back. "Maybe I'll try out her self duplication for myself "
"I don't die that easily. One of the copies said. Macy just smirked and tried again to shoot himin the eye.

The copy vanished. Macy felt the copy die, she almost dropped her gun when she felt the bone in her wrist snap, gaining the injury of her copy. "Fvck " she swore.
Booker started firing at cell. He couldn't sit and watch anymore. Cell looked over at him. "Idiot." He said walking toward Booker. But he wasn't paying attention to Herb and Pinto anymore.

Booker started firing at cell. He couldn't sit and watch anymore. Cell looked over at him. "Idiot." He said walking toward Booker. But he wasn't paying attention to Herb and Pinto anymore.
"This is between you and me" macy said seeing him go toward Booker. One of her copies started firing at him. Herb looked at Pinto. "Now can we do something "

"This is between you and me" macy said seeing him go toward Booker. One of her copies started firing at him. Herb looked at Pinto. "Now can we do something "
As Cell raised his arm to strike Booker he was suddenly thrown the side. Pinti had kauncjed himself at Cell and the two of them were flying through the forest destroying a line of trees

As Cell raised his arm to strike Booker he was suddenly thrown the side. Pinti had kauncjed himself at Cell and the two of them were flying through the forest destroying a line of trees
"This was my fight. " macy said. Herb walks toward her. "We are going to only watch so much Macy. Let us deal with him for now."

"This was my fight. " macy said. Herb walks toward her. "We are going to only watch so much Macy. Let us deal with him for now."
Booker didn't bother to thank Herb. Pinto had thrown cell into the sky. They were far away from any civilization. Good. Pinto powered up to super saiyan 4 and stared down Cell. Cell smiled. "Have you seen my golden form yet?" He asked also powering up

Meanwhile Sans had walked up to Artichoke who was steadily getting to his feet.

Booker didn't bother to thank Herb. Pinto had thrown cell into the sky. They were far away from any civilization. Good. Pinto powered up to super saiyan 4 and stared down Cell. Cell smiled. "Have you seen my golden form yet?" He asked also powering up

Meanwhile Sans had walked up to Artichoke who was steadily getting to his feet.
Herb watched from the ground. Macy sighed, her copies returning to her. Bailey ran over to her. "Macy you ok?" Macy had her eyes closed as she held her wrist, trying to have all her thoughts back in order as the copies memories joined hers. "We'll be ok kid...I mean I'll be ok..give me a sec."

Herb watched from the ground. Macy sighed, her copies returning to her. Bailey ran over to her. "Macy you ok?" Macy had her eyes closed as she held her wrist, trying to have all her thoughts back in order as the copies memories joined hers. "We'll be ok kid...I mean I'll be ok..give me a sec."
Sans looked at Artichoke. "so... what to do with you?" He said. "Do what you want Skeleton. Clearly I'm undeserving of existence if I lose to freak." Sans shrugged. "who wants to kill him?"

Sans looked at Artichoke. "so... what to do with you?" He said. "Do what you want Skeleton. Clearly I'm undeserving of existence if I lose to freak." Sans shrugged. "who wants to kill him?"
"I'm not going to. That's not the kind of sayian I want to be. " he said. Macy opened her eyes and looked at Booker. "Do you want to?"

"I'm not going to. That's not the kind of sayian I want to be. " he said. Macy opened her eyes and looked at Booker. "Do you want to?"
Booker stood up taking his gun out and pressing it against Artichoke's head. There was murder in his eyes but he hesitated. Thinking.

For him it would be so easy, he'd avenge the little family he had. Just a flex of the finger and Artichoke would be gone forever.

Instead he pulled back and tapped a drvice in his wrist. It took s picture of Artichoke and brought a heads up display. "80,000,000 credits, alive..." Booker said. "You're lucky I'm a professional." He flipped the revolver and knocked out Artichoke with the hilt. "You're slso lucky that your worth more alive than dead..."

Booker stood up taking his gun out and pressing it against Artichoke's head. There was murder in his eyes but he hesitated. Thinking.

For him it would be so easy, he'd avenge the little family he had. Just a flex of the finger and Artichoke would be gone forever.

Instead he pulled back and tapped a drvice in his wrist. It took s picture of Artichoke and brought a heads up display. "80,000,000 credits, alive..." Booker said. "You're lucky I'm a professional." He flipped the revolver and knocked out Artichoke with the hilt. "You're slso lucky that your worth more alive than dead..."
"That's alot of credits" macy said. Bailey went over to Macy. "Are you sure you're ok. That meanie hurt you."

Macy nods. "I will be. I got some stuff in my bag I can use to fix my wrist...I really over estimated myself."

Herb nods. "Cell is someone you dont want to mess with. You thought just by out numbering him with guns you would win. Do you always think like that?" Macy just looked away, not wanting to answer.

"That's alot of credits" macy said. Bailey went over to Macy. "Are you sure you're ok. That meanie hurt you."

Macy nods. "I will be. I got some stuff in my bag I can use to fix my wrist...I really over estimated myself."

Herb nods. "Cell is someone you dont want to mess with. You thought just by out numbering him with guns you would win. Do you always think like that?" Macy just looked away, not wanting to answer.
"I've told her to be more careful." Booker said

"She's overconfident. She always has been." He said. (I wonder what Macey's greatest fear is...)
(That is a good question.) "Sounds like you known her for awhile . How did you guys meet?" Herb asked.

Macy sat down on the ground going through her backpack. Bailey wanted to help and sat by her. Macy took out a small first aid kit. She opened it taking out a small potion. "Guess that bartender was right that I should buy one of these things." Bailey looked at it. "Pretty color what is it?" "Healing potion. Doesnt heal instant but takes a couple hours for injuries to heal. It was cheap amount of credits. " Macy said before taking it. Bailey bandaged up her wrist for the mean time.

(That is a good question.) "Sounds like you known her for awhile . How did you guys meet?" Herb asked.

Macy sat down on the ground going through her backpack. Bailey wanted to help and sat by her. Macy took out a small first aid kit. She opened it taking out a small potion. "Guess that bartender was right that I should buy one of these things." Bailey looked at it. "Pretty color what is it?" "Healing potion. Doesnt heal instant but takes a couple hours for injuries to heal. It was cheap amount of credits. " Macy said before taking it. Bailey bandaged up her wrist for the mean time.
"On a job." He said putting restraints around Artichoke

"Its always good to have a good team. So where are you going to take Artichoke too? Do you need help keeping an eye on him?" He asked
"No. Those restrains are more than enough. Feeding off his own ki. He tried to fly or blast me or do anything and he gets zapped by a thousand volts."

"No. Those restrains are more than enough. Feeding off his own ki. He tried to fly or blast me or do anything and he gets zapped by a thousand volts."
"Hmm impressive didnt think there would be something to hold a sayian" he looked up to see how Pinto was doing with Cell.

Macy's stomach growled as she did a small yawn. Making all those copies wore her out. Bailey smiled. "You can take a nap. We arnt going anywhere right now "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back