• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Hmm pretty cool." She said looking at the picture. "Never really thought I would see a soul. Wasnt even sure they were real."
Booker didn't answer to that his attention was back on the fight. Sans looked focused. Pinto looked like he was having a blast

Macy kept watching the fight,interested in seeing who would win.
As the fight went on Pinto sparked with a different power. He himself looked surprised as he underwent a startling change. His hair became white and speckled with blue. His eyes also turned a similar shade fo blue to Sans' when he used telekinesis. "Time out." Pinto said. "This is... New."

As the fight went on Pinto sparked with a different power. He himself looked surprised as he underwent a startling change. His hair became white and speckled with blue. His eyes also turned a similar shade fo blue to Sans' when he used telekinesis. "Time out." Pinto said. "This is... New."
"Yeah that is. What kind of sayian form is that?" Herb asked curiously.

"Yeah that is. What kind of sayian form is that?" Herb asked curiously.
"Not one I've ever seen." Pinto said. Sans looked him up and down. "before stuff combined did you ever travel through time and universes?" He asked.

"Yeah... I'm a time patroller its my job." Pinto said.

"right..." Sans said. "welp looks like you gotta nice little gimmick. you're biology's taken to the energy that you exposed yourself too doing that especially well. looks like your body is able to learn even more from facing things you aren't used to." Sans said.

"What?" Pinto asked.

"By fighting me your body's learned to take on some of my power and abilities. I doubt thats the last time that will happen either. Probably a ton of transformstions you can develop. I assume that your super saiyan form is mixing with the energies and other things your body absorbs and learns."

"Not one I've ever seen." Pinto said. Sans looked him up and down. "before stuff combined did you ever travel through time and universes?" He asked.

"Yeah... I'm a time patroller its my job." Pinto said.

"right..." Sans said. "welp looks like you gotta nice little gimmick. you're biology's taken to the energy that you exposed yourself too doing that especially well. looks like your body is able to learn even more from facing things you aren't used to." Sans said.

"What?" Pinto asked.

"By fighting me your body's learned to take on some of my power and abilities. I doubt thats the last time that will happen either. Probably a ton of transformstions you can develop. I assume that your super saiyan form is mixing with the energies and other things your body absorbs and learns."
"Now that is cool." Herb said. Macy nods as she listened. "Time patroller? Hmm havent heard of that before. Did it pay well?"

(I'm also working a next job I might make Macy take . Want to have Margo and Corinn come too? It involves stealing and some enchanted masks)

Bailey went over to pinto. "Wanna see if you can summon my friends?" She asked mentioning her animal like demons.
"I don't know if it works quite like that." He said. "Summoning is different from resisting or adaptating attacks. Although. Maybe if I fought one..."

"I don't know if it works quite like that." He said. "Summoning is different from resisting or adaptating attacks. Although. Maybe if I fought one..."
"I can summon one. Oh how about Froggy!" Bailey jumped up and down, this is the first time she mentioned a froggy, mostly it was Gruff or the demon birds she summons. "Hes slimey"

Macy chuckled. "A little frog against Pinto..I think we know who would win"

"I can summon one. Oh how about Froggy!" Bailey jumped up and down, this is the first time she mentioned a froggy, mostly it was Gruff or the demon birds she summons. "Hes slimey"

Macy chuckled. "A little frog against Pinto..I think we know who would win"
Pinto arched his brow. He got the feeling that froggy was a little more than what Macey thought. "Go for itm"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back