• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Pinto arched his brow. He got the feeling that froggy was a little more than what Macey thought. "Go for itm"
bailey smiled and put her hands together. They let out a small glow. "Come on out Froggy!" A portal appeared on the ground and put came a 10 foot tall frog with grayish green skin, a tail, four pink eye and a few spines. The frog let out a loud croak as Bailey ran and gave it a hug.

bailey smiled and put her hands together. They let out a small glow. "Come on out Froggy!" A portal appeared on the ground and put came a 10 foot tall frog with grayish green skin, a tail, four pink eye and a few spines. The frog let out a loud croak as Bailey ran and gave it a hug.
Pinto smiled looking st the frog.

Pinto smiled looking st the frog.
"That is a big frog.." macy said looking at it. Bailey smiles. "He is. " she looks up at the frog. "Froggy you are going to fight my friend ok. I'll get you a rabbit when we're done." The frog croaks. Macy looked at the frog "that thing eats rabbits..not flies."

"That is a big frog.." macy said looking at it. Bailey smiles. "He is. " she looks up at the frog. "Froggy you are going to fight my friend ok. I'll get you a rabbit when we're done." The frog croaks. Macy looked at the frog "that thing eats rabbits..not flies."
"Of coutse it would. Its a lot bigger than a regular frog." Pinto said getting into a battle stance

He could feel the power getting closer but couldn't reach it... "Froggy." He powered down. "Hit me full throttle."
Froggy nods understanding as he croaks a bit. His eyes flash pink for a second. He sent another mucus ball at him but this time underneath the thin layer of mucus was a orb of energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back