• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Hmm impressive didnt think there would be something to hold a sayian" he looked up to see how Pinto was doing with Cell.

Macy's stomach growled as she did a small yawn. Making all those copies wore her out. Bailey smiled. "You can take a nap. We arnt going anywhere right now "
"Not just Saiyans. Anyone with Ki." He said loomibg up.

Pinto and Cell were still at it. With Pinto having mostly gained thr upperhand.

Sans yawned and looked at them. "i'll bet cell's got a pretty price on his head too."

"Not just Saiyans. Anyone with Ki." He said loomibg up.

Pinto and Cell were still at it. With Pinto having mostly gained thr upperhand.

Sans yawned and looked at them. "i'll bet cell's got a pretty price on his head too."
"He probably does knowing the trouble he has caused." Herb said

Pinto watched. "Whatever Cell is after he's gone off to look for it. He knows what I'll do if he kills anyone. But for now I'd rather not cause huge damage to the planet trying to take him out."
"Guess you got a good point, we will see him again we always do. " Herb said. He looked over at Macy who fell asleep. "Your friend is lucky, I hate to have seen Cell with her abilities."

"Yeah I've met a good version of cell once. I meant like more than one of that version of Cell. Havent met another me. Hopefully he is having a good life wherever he is " He smiled
"A good version? Right." Booker said. "Android 21." Sans said. "He's a member of the same guild Herb, Pinto, and I are." Sans saidm (fairy tail really did kind if become our hub world)

"A good version? Right." Booker said. "Android 21." Sans said. "He's a member of the same guild Herb, Pinto, and I are." Sans saidm (fairy tail really did kind if become our hub world)
(Yep it did. ) "I'm a member too!" Bailey said cheerful. It woke Macy up from her short nap. Herb nods at Booker "yeah a good version of him. With the amount of universes I know of there is bound to be good and evil versions of us all. "

(Yep it did. ) "I'm a member too!" Bailey said cheerful. It woke Macy up from her short nap. Herb nods at Booker "yeah a good version of him. With the amount of universes I know of there is bound to be good and evil versions of us all. "
Pinto sighed and looked st Macey. "You have a lot of potential you know." He said. "I'm not the one to do it. But I know someone who coild help you focus your mind better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back