• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pietro looked back at Marko and shrugged. "I don't understand this any more than you.."

Dimitri stretched. "There's a symbiote trying to kill a maniac, and Cap jr is out talking with Cap jr jr."

Connor gave him a curious look with a raised eyebrow as he handed over the blue and silver shield. "Sure...but only because you said please." He said with a hesitant chuckle. Connor's eyes turned back to the sky, what was Alex seeing that he wasn't.

Marko sits down patiently. He looks at Dimitri and hands him a note "What happened to the hypno girl?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cassie's goggles sparked as she welded the pieces together, then gave Friday some instructions.

The blueprints for the hulk buster showed up in a holographic form, and Cassie began to modify it to make it sleeker and more feminine, but still strong. She began to work on the weapon system then.

Significantly calmed down, she sat back in her chair and smiled.

Hypnas whispered in Marko's ear after reading the note over his shoulder. "Right here."

Marko gasps, and the explosion of his voice rocks the tower, anyone near him pushed back far.

"Vibranium..." Alex said after yelling and throwing the shield into the sky. There was a small explosion heard, then the shield came back, looking scorched a little. He then gave it back to Alex. "Thanks!" He then ran inside, grabbed his armor, and went to change inside the bathroom. In this time, the small light was getting bigger, and leaving a smoke trail behind. After long, it was clear what it was : a satellite. Alex exited the bathroom, dressed back in the clothes he wore when he came for the first time, getting to the balcony. He looked at Connor, smiling and patting him on the back. "I owe you one!" He then put one foot on the ledge, yelling and throwing himself off the tower. He fell on a humvee, then sped into an alleyway, towards where the satellite's crash trajectory was.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie panted heavily as she sat on her bed. She looked at the door, then at her lab, and decides on something. She goes back to her lab and begins to pull up plans for a new suit.
The Symbiote Buster.
((OH HELL YES!))

National said:
Marko gasps, and the explosion of his voice rocks the tower, anyone near him pushed back far.
Hypnas stood still beneath the pressure and smiled. "Sorry," she said. "Why did you want to know?"

Cass felt the tower shake and bolted up. She rocketed out her door... Again.... And looked at the hole in the ceiling. "Gah...." She whispered. She shook her head and then sat on the couch. "Ok, Friday?"

"Yes?"

"Could you put a hologram on the ceiling hole?"

"Yes." The hole in the ceiling immediately disappeared and Cass smiled in relief.

"That should take care of that for a while," she said. "Now then, anyone want to tell me why the tower shook?"

Dimitri flew back against a wall. "Dammit red! Why would you ever scare loudmouth? We're just lucky he didn't scream... I can't stay mad at you." He turned to Marko. "I can stay mad at you though!"

Marko raised his hand guiltily. He couldn't control his voice when scared. He wishes there was a way to talk without blowing everything up. He writes a note to Cassie "I apologize"

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Jack was taken to the roof top of Stark Tower he's up there waiting for Ivory)

[/QUOTE]
(Thanks m8)

They licked their lips as they picked up their preys scent, "JACKIE, STAY THERE, WE WOULD HATE TO EAT WITHOUT YOU!" They burst unto the roof and saw their pray, "There you are..." They began to grin maliciously.

General Roland

General Roland gathered the Null Bots, as news - and the explosion - of a fallen satellite filled the building, he had the sight locked down already with half a dozen tanks, helicopters and squadrons of soldiers... But he would not feel satisfied unless he saw this for himself, with the Nulls there with him...

Hopping into a helicopter atop the skyscraper, Nulls flying behind, he smirked, something exciting.

Aedan

Aedan gazed down at the satellite from atop a building, the moment he saw it land he made his way here, jumping between rooftops, using his power to prevent certain death by falling. The sight was filled with military personal, it would be suicide to even attempt to get close...He just hoped the Avengers didn't show up... He couldn't face them...

Massacre

The Symbiote heard the crash from in the sewers, and took a brief glance to discover hundreds of military men... It was... Perfect! Hundreds of armed soldiers, standing, waiting to be ascended! To be converted... To join Massacre, as a superior being. The symbiote gazed back at the now 30 or so humanoid symbiotes... All ready to begin spreading their gift, to convert those above... Massacre began assembling his small army, and prepared to strike at the perfect moment...

National said:
Marko raised his hand guiltily. He couldn't control his voice when scared. He wishes there was a way to talk without blowing everything up. He writes a note to Cassie "I apologize"
Cassie smiled. "It's alright, Marko," she said, walking over and ruffling his hair. She sat down next to him. "Nice spray painting, by the way. Really cool depiction of Asgard."

Hypnas smiled at Dimitri. "Sorry."

Alex ran to where the satellite fell and saw an advanced number of soldiers and tanks. Alex smiled, and quickly, ran in front, tackling one soldier and taking his weapon. He quickly took out two more, before jumping on a tanks and ripping the hatch open, opening fire with the assault riffle inside, seeing another tank, he had to think fast about how he would react. He had to!

Jack was still laying down. "Oh honey you're home!" he said enthusiastically. "Well since your hungry" he stated while getting up "why don't we dance before dinner" he finished before taking a stance with his knife in hand.

@LokiofSP

(Life happened brah ..... life happened)

(JK but seriously lots of things went down. Jack and Ivory have a fight the General has a satellite under his control, Cassie is building a Symbiote buster suit and Massacre has got his army ready and Aedan is checking the place out, the others are all doing their own thing or reminiscing with each other)

General Roland/The Military

Sirens flared over the sight, as multiple soldiers - weapons raised advanced on the position, the tank opening fire onto the other tank, which Alex was standing on, the blast likely knocking him off, and damaging him.

A large mechanical robot walked behind the scene, and all the soldiers lowered their weapons, as if the problem was. The Null brought its large arm down, and clamped it around Alex's neck, before turning to the General, guarded by the other two Nulls. "Prisoner, intercepted. Incapacitating." The Null said motionlessly. The General smirked, "A hero, eh? Can't have you causing this trouble... Me and you are going to have a... Talk, back at the tower... You're going to tell me everything, or my Nulls will." The General laughed menacingly to Alex, as the Null holding him sent an electrical charge through his body, not enough to knock him out, but enough so he couldn't move. Before it carried him back to the helicopter, to travel back to the tower.

Aedan

Aedan gasped, as he saw a lone individual do a handy job at taking multiple soldiers, and a tank down, before he was blasted, and then intercepted by a huge robot. He wanted to help, but there was nothing he could do, instead, Aedan decided he would remain, he couldn't keep up with a helicopter, so he would inspect the wrecked satellite below.

((If anyone is doing something important you're going to want to finish REAL soon...))

((@Pyosimros what Regal said, except the satelite was destroyed by Alex, son of the Winter Soldier, who has just been caught by the General for going to the wreckage))

Connors mouth was agape at the sight of his shield destroying something in the sky, he barely registered Alex handing back to him as he watched whatever it was slowly descend. "Your...welcome?" He stood watching the light as Alex disappeared inside then came back, in his armor. He halfway returned Alex's smile and watched the boy dive off the balcony. Connor rushed to the edge watching, it made sense now. The way he'd thrown the shield with little effort for such a far target, on that Connor would have had to work twofold to try and hit, then leaping off the tower like it was nothing...Alex had the Super Soldier serum running through him.

"Damnit!" Connor called out, realizing he'd never given Alex a comm device. Then the tower gave another shake and Connor thought he was about to go over as well. What was Alex doing or thinking? Connor quickly ran back into the tower and down the stairs before zipping out the front of the building and into the streets. He'd already failed to stop Aedan from going out alone, he wasn't about to do it a second time with Alex.

The Regal Rper]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13523-archangel/ said:
@Archangel[/URL] wait is this gonna interrupt the fight? If it does I'm cool with it not sure about Loki tho as long as we can move on from Stark Tower I'm cool)
((Bro... You do NOT even...))

John opened the curtains to his apartment when he heard an explosion. There were a ton of soldiers as well. Apparently something doing with the new superheroes and supervillains. Sometimes, I don't even know why I live in New York City, John sighed. There were battles everywhere in here, holes being created in Stark tower every day, and of course the villainous scum that live here. He kept watching and there was this robot thing grabbing some other guy. Though he wasn't sure if he should get involved.

(Should John come over?)

Pyosimros said:
John opened the curtains to his apartment when he heard an explosion. There were a ton of soldiers as well. Apparently something doing with the new superheroes and supervillains. Sometimes, I don't even know why I live in New York City, John sighed. There were battles everywhere in here, holes being created in Stark tower every day, and of course the villainous scum that live here. He kept watching and there was this robot thing grabbing some other guy. Though he wasn't sure if he should get involved.
(Should John come over?)
((Not yet...))

The Regal Rper]Jack was still laying down. "Oh honey you're home!" he said enthusiastically. "Well since your hungry" he stated while getting up "why don't we dance before dinner" he finished before taking a stance with his knife in hand. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
They simply got on all fours, tendrils snapping in the air excitedly as they grinned, "This is gonna be fun..."

(Alright tell me when he should come, he'll stand there contemplating and does anyone know what I should do with Perry?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back