• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Glad to see he's so loved lol)

As the tendrils got closer to Jack no longer trying to run he turned and said "~sigh~ This is what I get for trying to help" he said shaking his head.

@LokiofSP

The Regal Rper](I can't stop laughing oh my gosh ah) "Ow" he said rubbing his cheek. "Ok I may like my women feisty but come on that one hurt" he stated still focusing his attention on Ivory. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] @LokiofSP
Cassie looked at the hole, then at Jack. Her eye started to twitch and she clenched her fists. she stood. "I'm going to walk out of the room right now, and when I get back, you'd better have fixed that hole, or left the tower. Because if I come back and the hole's not fixed, I might kill EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM." She yelled the last part as she walked up the stairs with calm control. She walked into her room, into her lab, and pressed a button. A punching bag dropped from the ceiling and she let her fists fly.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Anyone else think Jack would make one heck of a psychiatrist lol)

[/QUOTE]
((>A>)(>n>)))

"I... Think I'm going to leave." Dimitri said. "I'm more scared of Cass than the military..."

"You're not going anywhere Dimitri." Pietro corrected. He then grabbed Jack and ran to the top floor with him. "Just stay here and don't piss anyone else off." He then zipped back to his original spot.

After getting dropped off Jack just watched as Pietro zipped back down stares. "....It's cold here" he said as the wind blew. "I think they forgot that he's already after me. And he'll probably ignore the others now that he's fused with the symbiote completely" he stated thinking back to when it completely covered Ivory. "Hmm I didn't think I'd have to resort using my swords in this but just to be safe" he said to himself while pulling out a knife that he kept horizontally to his back. "I'll use this in case I get caught in a pinch, I don't think I'll have to resort to these babies just yet" he finished referring to the katana's he received from DP. "Oh yeah I should probably fix that hole also, can't get kicked out just yet" he said remembering Cassie's angry look. "Hm is it weird she looked kinda cute like that" he thought but just shrugged it off and just lays down on the roof of the tower. "Now Ivory come out and let's finish that game" he said with a smirk.

@sitanomoto

@Reaper

Alex heard a door slam. He exited with a coffee mug, going downstairs, where the giant whole was. He looks at the hole, sipping from his mug. "How is this tower standing?" He then looks at the couch, then around, calmly declaring "Where is my phone?"

Marko takes the earpiece gladly. He writes a note "How do I communicate with everyone then? I can't speak" Marko wanted to ask Cassie if she can make him an official superhero suit for him that can also communicate with the group. He first needs to find her

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Connor watched Cassie go, followed by one of the speedsters nabbing Jack out of Ivory's warpath. Breathing in a calming breath, "Ivory, you and the other guy are going to stop, you are going to listen to Cassie, and you are going to fix this hole. Then the two of you can go down into the training area and beat the snot out of each other there where you can't break things. It's where you should have gone in the first place if either of you had decided to ask about such a place before going at it in the middle of someones home."

Was he scolding? He was seriously scolding them wasn't he? Then Alex was nearby and he sighed, great first impressions they we're giving to the new arrivals such as him. "Probably shouldn't leave your things unattended around here." Cocking his head to the side with a sheepish smile.

"I have no idea. This will help you listen for instructions in the mean time. You should speak with one of the Starks, but.... Not right now." Pietro answered.

"I left it on the couch for Cassie to decrypt it. But I guess you're right." Alex says, sighing. He sees something between the cushions, and reaching for it, grabs his phone. "Found it. Hey, wanna join me on the balcony Connor? You could use some calming down." Alex says, patting Connor on the back, smirking.

At first Connor was going to deny Alex's invitation, he was going to help with the hole fixing so that Cassie didn't start tossing people out. Then he peered up at the hole briefly, and decided that for now they we're on their own. He didn't need to babysit, they knew what was wrong and how to fix it. Turning back to Alex he nodded, "You know what, I think I will. A little fresh air sounds nice."

As the two made their way back upstairs heading towards the balcony Connor looked over at the other boys mug. "So Coffee huh? Never a big fan of the stuff myself."

"Keeps me focused and active. With dreams like mine, I would rather pass out than sleep with my own will." Alex said, sipping from the mug. When they arrived at the balcony, Alex looked down, looking intrigued. "Can you tell me why there are military personnel patrolling the streets? It's not still 1989, is it?" Alex says, grinning.

The blonde nodded, giving the mug a second glance as he sipped it. "To each his own. I guess."

Connor gave a light snort amused between his comment and the grin, "No, I can't say that it is." The boy looked followed Alex's gaze down. "Our fault, maybe?" Connor scratched at his cheek with his forefinger, unsure. "We've had battles breaking out across town recently, guess it caught the eyes of the military. From what we can tell they are here for the symbiote, Massacre." Connor paused, as he wasn't sure Alex was completely familiar with the term. "Like the little guy back there with the tendrils coming out of him."

"Massacre's not so little though." Connor had a flash of when he'd gotten up close to Massacre, delivering a blow to his face with the shield, narrowly avoiding the large horns on it's head.

(I've had a moment where I've forgotten how much the heroes know about the General and what his plans are sooo, I hope I don't talk about something Connor shouldn't know. xD )

((You've pretty much covered everything you SHOULD know, anything else would have been too far xD ))

(For the record after the battle between Ivory and Jack someone's gonna have to fill Jack in on what the generals plans are lol since you know he has literally no idea what the general's plans are aside from what he learned from the others )

"I can guess it's a nightmare dealing with them." He says, putting the mug on the edge of the balcony. "You know, some memories are getting more clearer. Maybe it's because of the training and-" As he is looking up, the smile on his face disappears. "Connor, you have your father's shield?" Alex asked, pinpointing something into the sky.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](For the record after the battle between Ivory and Jack someone's gonna have to fill Jack in on what the generals plans are lol since you know he has literally no idea what the general's plans are aside from what he learned from the others )

[/QUOTE]
Ivory walked slowly through the building, "Come on Jackie, thought you wanted to play, don't be a chicken...As a matter o fact I'm kinda craving chicken so, do as you will."

"Weelll, it's no tea party that's for sure." Connor shrugged his shoulders as he leaned his elbows against the balcony. He listened as Alex mentioned the memories and was prepared to comment when Alex's tone changed and the boy turned to look at him in surprise. "Well technically he still has his and this one's my own..." Connor reached over his head with one hand grabbing the shield and pulling off of his back, his gaze turning up towards what Alex was pointing to.

Marko looked at everyone. He had no idea what was going on. He was literally brought here a few hours ago. He looks at Pietro to be filled in

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cassie panted heavily as she sat on her bed. She looked at the door, then at her lab, and decides on something. She goes back to her lab and begins to pull up plans for a new suit.

The Symbiote Buster.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory walked slowly through the building, "Come on Jackie, thought you wanted to play, don't be a chicken...As a matter o fact I'm kinda craving chicken so, do as you will."
(Jack was taken to the roof top of Stark Tower he's up there waiting for Ivory)

"C-Can you give it to me for a bit? Please?" Alex asks, still looking up, at a small bright light. "Twinkle twinkle, little star." He started singing, while looking and biting his lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back