• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Well, I'm looking for her too. I knocked on her door, she didn't answer, went to the balcony, now, I'm here." He looks around, shrugging. "Who are you calling Teri?"

Hel remained in the front room on her own, then sighed, and wondered what in the world she actually was doing here. Honestly a part of her had been hoping to see her other family- Thor and his kids- which she had sort of- she found her cousin. With a sigh, she got up and just... wandered around the Stark tower, checking things out as she went and carefully resisting the urge to press buttons.

Marko woke up, sweating with tears in his eyes. Thank god he didn't scream from the nightmare. He looks around to see the thunder girl, Alex, and someone new? He gets up slowly and walks over

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Alex simply shrugged. "I guess? I have no idea what those are." He says, taking another instant coffee to make himself another cup of coffee.

subject 635]((You can kill her)) [/QUOTE] (That's dark) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]

Taking the hit Jack jumped up with a giant grin on his face "Cmon buddy we gotta get serious if your suit is gonna wake up" he said enthusiastically as he swung his leg into Ivory's side before landing and barraging his suit with quick jabs to the stomach and chest. The crashing sounds made from each it started to echo throughout the tower as Jack continued his onslaught barrage.

Alex points his spoon at Jaon. "I like how she speaks." He says, continuing to make his coffee again, this time using water. "Oh yeah, you want a mug too, uhm-" He looks at her hammer. "- Hammergirl?"

Marko ran up to the sound of the carnage and looks at Jack and Ivory. In Markos mind, he saw Jack beating up a defenseless guy. So Marko fired an electron blast right into Jacks chest

Jack who saw Marko coming from his peripheral vision quickly ducked picked up a pillow from one of the fort that had collapsed and hurled it right into Marko's face before he could make another sound, "Take a nap why don't ya" he said before turning back to Ivory.

@National

A pillow. He threw a damn pillow. Marko sighs and leaves. Ivory will be fine. Marko goes down to make a cup of coffee. Fuck pillows

National said:
Marko Smiled at Alex and Hel. He writes a note to Alex "My mother taught me how to paint, but graffiti is my own touch." He writes a note to Hel "I am sure the original place looks much better than a drawing" he then notices what he did. Cassie is going to murder him
((She won't. I promise.))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Idk y it did your name 4 times Sitano but just know I'm not impatient

[/QUOTE]
((Np.))

(Thank lord (◎_◎ ;) ) Marko looks around for Cassie, still needing to ask her a question

"She's downstairs."

Cassie relaxed on the couch, her eyes closed, wanting to sleep, but not being able to. "Gods of Olympus....." She muttered.

Hypnas smiled at the commotion and looked over at Cassie. "Need some sleep?"

Cassie opened her eyes and glared at Hypnas. "No."

sitanomoto said:
"She's downstairs."
Cassie relaxed on the couch, her eyes closed, wanting to sleep, but not being able to. "Gods of Olympus....." She muttered.

Hypnas smiled at the commotion and looked over at Cassie. "Need some sleep?"

Cassie opened her eyes and glared at Hypnas. "No."
(Would it be bad if I had Jack slam Ivory through the floor making him literally land right next to Cassie cuz I think that'd be hilarious xD )

Marko walks down and sees Cassie sitting on a couch. Did she see the painting? Since she didn't get up and kill him on the spot, it looked like she was okay. He walks over, waving his hand to get her attention

((Idk... Cassie might slap you....))

National said:
Marko walks down and sees Cassie sitting on a couch. Did she see the painting? Since she didn't get up and kill him on the spot, it looked like she was okay. He walks over, waving his hand to get her attention
Cassie looked at Marko and smiled. "Hey." She sat up and patted the seat next to her. "Have a seat."

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](I think it'll be interesting to see them fight considering how Aedan hates Jack lol)

[/QUOTE]
((Technically they sort of fought... Even if it was more Jack taking a beating to incriminate Aedan for the Avengers return... Damn it Jack... ))

Alex hears Jarvis, and puts the mug down. He didn't even put the water in. He looks at the others. "Well, sorry for going, but I have some, business to attend to. I'll keep in touch with you Teri, see you later Hammer." Alex says, after exiting the kitchen, going down and seeing Cassie on the couch. He sighs, going near the couch, clearing his throat. "Miss, Stark?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back