• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

The Regal Rper]"Here we go!" Jack exclaimed rushing towards Ivory with extreme speed. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory panicked a bit and side stepped, settling for simply putting out his foot and triping Jack

Perry laid down in a decently empty room and he let his waldoes lift him for support. Stark tower was big and amazing though Perry's already seen most of the places that he can see with his clearance.

After some time standing at the door, Alex gave up. He went back to the main room, sighing. Getting to the balcony, Alex watched the city skylight. "I need some relaxation..." He said, after looking down, trying to find a coffee shop. Sleep was catching up to him, and rather than have those nightmares, Alex decided to stay awake.

AnnoDomini said:
After some time standing at the door, Alex gave up. He went back to the main room, sighing. Getting to the balcony, Alex watched the city skylight. "I need some relaxation..." He said, after looking down, trying to find a coffee shop. Sleep was catching up to him, and rather than have those nightmares, Alex decided to stay awake.
((He cant go, the city is under a curfew, so no coffee shop for Alex :3))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((He cant go, the city is under a curfew, so no coffee shop for Alex :3))

[/QUOTE]
((Boo! Oh well. Then, training. -_- I'm about to go Watchmen, but I won't... yet))

((There is a training room in the Stark Tower? I mean, I do not know the layout to be honest. :P ))

Teri finished with her furnishings and went into the kitchen in order to make a light snack. She found some chips and put in between bread and started eating.

Alex sighed and decided to go to the kitchen to make himself a coffee. After looking for it, he saw a room with a girl eating a sandwich. He figured that was the kitchen, so he went inside. "Hey." said Alex briefly, after trying to find where the coffee was.

"Hello..." Teri said after swallowing a bite from her chipwich. "...So who're you supposed to be?" She asked him without hesitation.

"Alexander Barnes, son of... I'm getting real tired of saying this, but child of Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. And you?" Alex asked, finding some instant coffee. "Perfect." He took some milk from the fridge and started to heat it up, looking at Teri.

"Teri D. Fury." She said. "Daughter of the sky pirate...that was my attempt at a joke, please don't tell him I said that." She added quick;y.

"Noted." He takes a cup and puts instant coffee, then pours the milk instead of water, taking a small spoon to stir it. "I heard of your father. Mine tried to kill yours." Alex says, taking a sip, and then putting the mug down.

"Yeah I know..." She said. "We won't have that problem will we?" She said seriously as she finished her sandwich. "Any more of the coffee?" She asked him.

"Like I said to Connor, I will not let what got between our parents get between us too. Plus that I didn't see the bastard for all my life..." He then looks at his mug, pushing it towards Teri. "Here, have a drink. I can make myself another one." Alex said, smirking.

"Thanks...uh...I'm going to call you Snowdrop from now on." She said as she accepted the mug, took a sip, and draped her arm on his shoulder. "That is if you don't mind of course? I'll jut call you Alex then." She said

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Kionu was never ignored. She was fighting Massacre in the sewers, I responded, you ignored me. I moved on with the story.))

[/QUOTE]
((You can kill her))

Alex smirks. "That's kind of funny to be honest. I'll let you call me that because you were nice to me." Alex says looking at his shoulder. The white star on there was partially covered by her hand.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((You can kill her))

[/QUOTE]
((Be that as it may, Kionu was still never ignored...))

Jaon has her hammer on her shoulder as she runs up the building. Eventualy she runs into Teri and Alex. "Hello there" she exclaims "Do you know where I can find Cassie, the one that flys in metal" she asked

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Be that as it may, Kionu was still never ignored...))

[/QUOTE]
((By everyone but you))

[QUOTE="subject 635]Jaon has her hammer on her shoulder as she runs up the building. Eventualy she runs into Teri and Alex. "Hello there" she exclaims "Do you know where I can find Cassie, the one that flys in metal" she asked

((By everyone but you))

[/QUOTE]
(I didn't ignore you. )

[QUOTE="subject 635]Jaon has her hammer on her shoulder as she runs up the building. Eventualy she runs into Teri and Alex. "Hello there" she exclaims "Do you know where I can find Cassie, the one that flys in metal" she asked

((By everyone but you))

[/QUOTE]
((Our characters were the only people in the sewers... Nobody else could interact with them. But never mind, you got Thorina now.))

((That's true but everyone else besides two ppl and one time ignored me... because I wasn't an avengers girl I changed so I wouldn't be noticed by only a few ppl))

((No can we plz not argue about this))

((Thorina, nice one

"Woah, calm down Hammertime." She said as she removed her arm and approached her. "Brace yourself for I am about to impart upon you the greatest advice that you shall ever receive..." She gave a dramatic pause. "Ask. Jarvis. Jarvis, do you know where Miss Stark is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back