• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Hel noticed the lightning strike and headed over to the window to look outside. Noticing Joan, she teleported down to her to say hello, it had been a long while since she last saw her cousin.

@subject 635

Last edited by a moderator:
Marko goes up the stairs and sees Jack grinning over a pale, helpless girl. He thinks to himself "Eh, nothing's probably gonna happen"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Nothing much.... had a fight on one planet.... the rock monster thought he could take the hammer.... same old same old..." Jaon laughed

"And you.. what have you been up to Hel.... not mischeif I hope"

"Of course, I am sure that this rock monster couldn't?" Hel asked, laughing herself. Then she answered Jaon's question, "No, not much mischief. Mostly trying to find something to waste my time on, and annoy my father." She said, "Last I heard he was off scheming with my brothers again."

Marko peeks out and sees the two girls outside. "Best not to interrupt Thunder Thighs and Creepy girl" Marko wonders to himself

Alex sighs and goes to an empty spot on the couch, sitting on it. He then starts to doze off, letting the armor fall out of his hands, falling down at his feet. His visions started to stage a play, and Alex was one of the spectators. It was the moment his father and Connor's were to capture Armin Zola.

Hel nods. "Yeah, well... You want to go inside? It looked like a couple of people were about to fight, plus there's emotional baggage galore in there. I couldn't keep up with whatever was happening with the Starkchild." She said, turning to head back inside with her cousin. "By the way, did you git invited to Sifdottir's birthday party? Apparently Sif has a daughter who is turning 1."

Marko pulls out his two spray cans. Asgard? His dad once told him of a man named Thor who lived there, and his dad brought him a painting of the place. He starts to paint the painting he saw, spraying out the rainbow bridge and the city. He continued until he finished, covering up a quarter of the inside wall

Marko smiles at his finished portrait. Hopefully the two girls can tell him if he was even close or not.

"Give mine, as well, unless I come with you. I'm not sure if I will or not." She said with a shrug. As they walked back in, Hel stopped suddenly when she saw the spray-painting of Asgard- one of her two homes.

"Oh." She said, before catching herself, and trying to seem unimpressed again- and failing. "Thats not bad."

Marko smiled. He did it! He got it just like the painting showed. He writes down on a note and hands it to Hel "Your home is very beautiful. I'm happy I got it right"

After a brief nap, if it can even call it that, he wakes up, breathing heavily. Looking in front of him, he saw the spray painted wall, calming himself. He raises up, going towards Marko. "It's... amazing. Where did you even learn to paint like this?" Alex says, touching the wall.

Hel nods, and says, "It is, on both counts. Perhaps sometime you'll all get to see it- though the thought of some of the people in this tower venturing to Asgard would worry me." She added, thinking better of wanting others to see Asgard in person, like she could.

Marko Smiled at Alex and Hel. He writes a note to Alex "My mother taught me how to paint, but graffiti is my own touch." He writes a note to Hel "I am sure the original place looks much better than a drawing" he then notices what he did. Cassie is going to murder him

Alex smiles, looking at Marko. "Well, then she must be proud. This... is a work of art. Reminds me of the side of the Berlin wall. People recalling their life through images, and the whole wall is their canvas." Alex says, before realizing that he couldn't have been alive during that time. Then, those were his father's memories? All the way from the Cold War? He then slowly pats Marko on the back, looking at Jaon. "I just arrived here, miss. I honestly do not know, except for who Connor is."

"She ran off somewhere, probably she's crying in her room. She was the loud, sobbing one, yes? The one who would have been yelling about how wrecked her Stark Tower was, right?" Hel asked Joan, smiling at what Marko had written. She then nodded to him and said, "Yes, it is. But as far as paintings go... I've never seen a closer approximation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back