• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko grinned. Too bad he couldn't talk or laugh. He can't even sigh without blowingbup the building. Marko smiles at Alex and writes a note "The name is Marko. Nice to meet you!" He extends his hand to be shaken

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Marko looked at Alex. He looked like someone familiar. He saw someone similar to Alex before... He dismisses it. Probably not even something worth talking about" Marko thinks to himself.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Alex looked at Hel. Although she looked human, she had a strange vibe, a chilling sensation. Alex looked at Hel, only a sly smirk on his face. "Alex. And you are ?"

Quicksilver whistled in amazement at the painting. "This is impressive. You have a real talent. One that doesn't involve fighting or heroics, like all the normal people."

Alex laughs. "You think people who fight or do heroic things are 'normal' ?" He says continuing to snicker.

"No, his talent is like normal people. Not fighting of heroics like us. Who are you exactly?" He approaches Alex.

"Pietro Maximoff. Alex what?" He asked, trying to find out who he truly was, and what he was after.

"Aaaah. I didn't know he settled down... How is he?" He asked before noticing Alex's arm. "That isn't hereditary is it?"

Alex looked away, almost mumbling. " He didn't... I only know him from memories that were implanted in me." He looks at his arm. "No, it was just put there to reinforce my muscles."

"Oh... I'm sorry. So what brings you here, now? Did you want to be an avenger like the rest?" He asked, looking at all the new guys.

Connor slowly but surely made his way downstairs in an attempt to find where some of the others had gone. Entering the room his eyes we're greeted with a pillow fort, one that he was sure a certain speedster would probably be responsible for starting. Preventing the amused smile on his face at the sight of some of his closest friends with the fort was nearly impossible as he crossed his arms and leaned backwards against the wall. Though spotting Hypnas watching was a surprise, wasn't she meant to be blindfolded? He trusted that if they thought she was a danger they wouldn't be conversing with her and letting her eyes roam free.

But that didn't mean he couldn't keep an eye on her as well as enjoy watching his friends. Maybe she could be trusted for the time being, maybe not. But he'd seen her drop both Dimitri and Cassie with a glance, the speedster almost becoming a snack for Massacre at the time. That was something he couldn't easily forgive.

"I know what this looks like, Uncle Sam, but she's cool! Maybe we caught her on a bad day or something. I mean some people on our team have done worse things than her. Plus... I don't know, she's fun." Dimitri explained to Connor.

Alex looks at Quicksilver. "I was not given any details, just a message that sent me here. Anything else, is new to me." Alex said, sighing.

"Message?" Pietro asked. "Message on what? A piece of paper or a phone or something? If its technology I'm sure stark could find out where it came from."

Connor raised his hands in the air in front of him defensively. "I'm not here to pass judgement, and it doesn't surprise me that you think she's fun. You did give her the codename hot hypnotist chick afterall." Connor smirked. "I'm more inclined to ask why there was a pillow fort gathering that I wasn't invited to." The boy smiled teasingly.

"Oh. Then can you take me to this, Stark ? I intend to know who sent me here." Alex said, going and picking up his armor, taking the phone out of one of the side pockets, then putting the armor down. He opened the phone and there was the message. Not one number. Not a name. Just coordinates and some pictures of the tower.

Dimitris face lit up. "Awe yea! Alright help me with the structure. We have to make a serious foundation in case another Quakey thing happens!"

Pietro shrugged. "I don't know where she is right now, last I checked she was in her room down that way." He pointed

Alex nods and heads into that direction. He knocks on the door, waiting some time. "Miss Stark ?" He says, thinking if it was the correct way to adress her. "I'm told you might have some answears."

@LokiofSP

Jack wasn't convinced. "Oh no no no, you aren't taking this from me- I mean this is to help with your suit you never know till you try besides you must be pretty skilled in fighting right?" he said trying to convince Ivory to get ready. "Anyway you better stand up because the moment I start coming towards ya this spar has started" he said with his grin slowly turning into a smirk.

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Jack wasn't convinced. "Oh no no no, you aren't taking this from me- I mean this is to help with your suit you never know till you try besides you must be pretty skilled in fighting right?" he said trying to convince Ivory to get ready. "Anyway you better stand up because the moment I start coming towards ya this spar has started" he said with his grin slowly turning into a smirk.
Ivory swallows hard, "F-fine, lets just get this done and over with." He enters a stance and braces himself.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Ima make a new character cause the other one was ignored))

[/QUOTE]
((Kionu was never ignored. She was fighting Massacre in the sewers, I responded, you ignored me. I moved on with the story.))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Massacre growls in frustration, dropping the girl as he covers his face from the boiling temperature of the gas pipes. Carelessly flailing around, and smashing the wall, he looks around for Kionu, to follow her.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back