• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Yay!) Marko looked at Phoenix and wrote "Sorry if I am asking too many personal questions, but who was your dad?" (And this is where the feels trip really starts)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Teri scurried about an empty room she had found in the tower. Next to her were a set of power tools and materials. "...The y socket goes into this here..." She mumbled as she put pieces of machine together. "Access port to the side, core processor isolated from everything else..." She added as she continued what she was doing.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Ima make a new character cause the other one was ignored))

[/QUOTE]
(( aw damnit! I'm soo sorry. Your character is automatically accepted, so once you put it up, you can use it.))

Marko looked sad "I feel sorry for your loss. I heard of Blade before. From my dad. Vampire slayer/Hunter right? (It is the blade I'm thinking of right? I hope or I'm gonna look real stupid in a bit)

(yes, The Daywalker that hunts villainous vampires that wesley snipes portrays oh so very well.) Phoenix nodded with a pained look on his face. "He taught me how to sssssurvive, to fight, even to take care of myself." he said as he took another drink of Dog blood. @National

sitanomoto said:
Hypnas shrugged. "It's an unfortunate side effect, but trust me, they're heaven compared to the nightmares I can I usually only save my really bad nightmares for the people who I really want to see writhe in pain." She looked at Cassie, who was scowling as she sat on the couch, then resumed speaking. "But I never wanted it to happen to you...."
"Not me? Why not? I'm a hero right?" He said, still stacking pillows before grabbing a blanket.

Finn leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms behind his head. He watched the process of fort rebuilding with no intent of getting up and helping, he was done helping for the day. His only job now was to sit back and relax. He couldn't help but laugh when Dimitri asked about the nightmares though. "I feel a little horrible for laughing, but did you just ask her why she didn't cast her worst nightmares on you?" He shook his head slowly before getting to his feet. Maybe if he helped he would be allowed entry. He picked up a corner to a half caved in blanket and stretched it out to drape over a chair.

Marko nods "That's the man my dad told me of. Trust me, he was a very known and popular man. At least in my city he was. Kids in my city loved the super heroes"

Hypnas smiled. "Because you're too cute," she wanted to say, but that would have been weird. "Well, I just didn't want to." Would have been lame, so she just shrugged.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Is thors child an available character? If so ima b it

[/QUOTE]
((Hasn't replied in a while, so yeah, I guess so.))

Cassie grabbed a pillow and propped up the entrance so it wouldn't sag.

National said:
Marko nods "That's the man my dad told me of. Trust me, he was a very known and popular man. At least in my city he was. Kids in my city loved the super heroes"
Phoenix just simply nodded. "I can see why." he said with a chuckle.

"Thank you green machine. I'm glad someone is willing to help." He turned to hypnas, "Well whatever the reason, I appreciate it."

"A spell?" he thought. "Who put that spell on you? What did she look like?" he asked.

(Oh man if that suit is asleep do I have a surprise for you guys lol)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"A spell?" he thought. "Who put that spell on you? What did she look like?" he asked.
(Oh man if that suit is asleep do I have a surprise for you guys lol)

[/QUOTE]
Ivory thought for a moment before straightening up, like he remembered something, "Oh yeah, her name was Steph and she had these cool blue robes, and nice red cape and white eyes, with black hair that had a white strip in it!" Ivory seemed to be lost in thought as he mumbled, "Maybe I should get a cape, they look cool."

"Steph huh" he muttered. "I see so your suit just shut down after she did that spell huh, is it possible your suit is simply asleep?" he asked. "Or do you know something about Steph's magic capabilities?"

(Yo guys I gotta go won't be on much tomorrow but I'll try to keep things active if I get the chance)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"Steph huh" he muttered. "I see so your suit just shut down after she did that spell huh, is it possible your suit is simply asleep?" he asked. "Or do you know something about Steph's magic capabilities?"
(Yo guys I gotta go won't be on much tomorrow but I'll try to keep things active if I get the chance)

[/QUOTE]
Ivory thought back, "She was really powerful, she had some really crazy spells and stuff, I dunno maybe she put it to sleep." He shrugged.(Goodbye m8)

"Alright then" Jack said stretching. "Just what I wanted to hear. Looks like we're gonna have to shock your suit awake", he said grinning after he stopped stretching. "And you know how we're gonna do that?" he said now looking around to make sure there was enough space. "We're gonna spar a bit, just enough to wake your suit up." he finished moving some of the others aside by pushing them out of the way mumbling execuses. "So you ready?" he said with a grin.

(This is the surprise a sparring match between Ivory & Jack lol wish I could stay but I'll see you guys tomorrow most likely when it's night here tho Peace)

@Archangel Galdrael @subject 635

@National @Reaper

"Too bad they're all gone" Marko gets up and looks at his journal that he scribbled in. On the first page was a suit that he drew out. Maybe... Maybe. "Phoenix, I'll see you soon. I gotta see if I can get something " he puts down the note and goes to find Cassie. Too bad he can't shout for her, unless he wanted the city to blow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back