• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko gets up. He started to get hungry, so he walks down to the dining area. He starts to hear painful sobbing, and runs down the stairs seeing a boy crying. He slowly walks over to the boy, waving his hand carefully to get the boys attention

Jack had just noticed the symbiote who had curled up into a ball wallowing in gloom."Not another one" Jack stated not sure what this one's problem was. "Hey hey you what's your deal?" he asked slightly interested

National said:
Marko gets up. He started to get hungry, so he walks down to the dining area. He starts to hear painful sobbing, and runs down the stairs seeing a boy crying. He slowly walks over to the boy, waving his hand carefully to get the boys attention
[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Jack had just noticed the symbiote who had curled up into a ball wallowing in gloom."Not another one" Jack stated not sure what this one's problem was. "Hey hey you what's your deal?" he asked slightly interested

[/QUOTE]
Seeing the two strangers approach him Ivory backs up and wipes his eyes because he had been about to cry. He didn't know how to feel about the two as one refused to talk and the other didn't give off a very warm presence, so he simply tied his mask tighter and said, "You wouldn't understand."

LokiofSP said:
Seeing the two strangers approach him Ivory backs up and wipes his eyes because he had been about to cry. He didn't know how to feel about the two as one refused to talk and the other didn't give off a very warm presence, so he simply tied his mask tighter and said, "You wouldn't understand."
((Attention hog!! Marko is going to @Steel Zinogre, not that baby symbiote who has no reason - or right to be upset! Ahem... Character is not player... (' :| )))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Attention hog!! Marko is going to @Steel Zinogre, not that baby symbiote who has no reason - or right to be upset! Ahem... Character is not player... (' :| )))

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, not trying to hog attention, guess you're right, just trying to think of a good excuse for not typing Savage)

LokiofSP said:
(Sorry, not trying to hog attention, guess you're right, just trying to think of a good excuse for not typing Savage)
((I was only joking... >.>))

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"Try me" Jack said.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory sighed and said, "Well it's just my friend." He pointed to the suit, "It's consciousness hasn't responded to anything for hours and well, I've known him for as long as I can remember so for him to be gone for so long is weird, the silence is unbearable."

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((I was only joking... >.>))

[/QUOTE]
(... If I wasn't doing this from mobile I'd put your not amused emoticon-feeling-thing right here)

National said:
Phoenix lloks up, tear stains all over his cheeks, his face red with misery, and emptiness. "Hiiiii." he said in his raspy voice, as he looked at marko.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory sighed and said, "Well it's just my friend." He pointed to the suit, "It's consciousness hasn't responded to anything for hours and well, I've known him for as long as I can remember so for him to be gone for so long is weird, the silence is unbearable."

(... If I wasn't doing this from mobile I'd put your not amused emoticon-feeling-thing right here)
Notamused.png

Marko smiled and pulled out his little journal and pen. He writes "Hi. Are you okay? Do you need anything? The name is Marko by the way. What's yours?" Marko hands him the note

"Wouldn't dream of it, we carve our own paths afterall." Connor said before Alex walked away. Turning back to the window with his back to the others, their voices fading out of existence for him as he looked up at the darkening sky, his smile fading. It had been a long day, long week honestly. When did everything get so complicated? Lately it felt like he hadn't done anything right. Villains we're showing up all over the place and he'd been useless, getting injured, or caught. It seemed like he needed saving more often than not. He hadn't even handled the military correctly, Cassie had to intervene and get them out of that jam.

He was supposed to be a Hero. How could he even think to take the name Captain America for his own when he couldn't even live up to be Wonderboy.

He ran a hand through his hair giving his head a shake. Enough of that.

(Let's hop on the emotional train as well, shall we?)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Phoenix Brooksssss." he said, as he sniffles. "I just missssss my long deceased Father...... Nothing more than that." he said as he wiped his face with a napkin, and blew his nose. @National

"That's quite a strange suit you got" he said not necessarily surprised. "What do you mean it hasn't done anything" he asks. "I get it hasn't spoke but what do you mean by not doing anything" he asked staring at the symbiote suit.

Marko writes another note "I can relate to the whole father is gone thing. Mine was killed right in front of me. Do you live here?"

Crono said:
"Wouldn't dream of it, we carve our own paths afterall." Connor said before Alex walked away. Turning back to the window with his back to the others, their voices fading out of existence for him as he looked up at the darkening sky, his smile fading. It had been a long day, long week honestly. When did everything get so complicated? Lately it felt like he hadn't done anything right. Villains we're showing up all over the place and he'd been useless, getting injured, or caught. It seemed like he needed saving more often than not. He couldn't even handled the military correctly, Cassie had to intervene and get them out of that jam.
He was supposed to be a Hero. How could he even think to take the name Captain America for his own when he couldn't even live up to be Wonderboy.

He ran a hand through his hair giving his head a shake. Enough of that.

(Let's hop on the emotional train as well, shall we?)
((He saved Cassie and helped her out emotionally. "Hadn't done anything right" my foot.))

TKolord said:
Cyrus shot up from the couch after zoning out for a very long time, "I've got it!" He said pretty loudly. He looked around for Cassie who didn't seem to be in the vicinity he transformed his left hand into a mega phone, Cyrus took a deep breath......, "CASSIE!!"
@sitanomoto
Cassie jumped and ran down the stairs. "What? What is it? Where's the fire?" She looked at Dimitri, who was blushing, and then at the girl.

"Dimitri!!" She said, covering her eyes. "You took off her blindfold?!?"

Hypnas smiled. "Relax, Tin Can, I'm not going to put any of you to sleep."

Cassie slowly lowered her hands from her eyes. "Promise?"

"Villain's honor," Hypnas said, crossing her heart.

Cassie looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "That's not much of a promise...." She sighed. "Alright, alright." She looked at Dimitri again. "Need some help with that pillow fort?"

Last edited:
National said:
Marko writes another note "I can relate to the whole father is gone thing. Mine was killed right in front of me. Do you live here?"
"No. I do not." He said with a sigh. "I live in an abandoned factory that makes ssssteel." He said as he takes a bit of his cereal. "I have to kill animals just to live, and drink their blood before eating the meatssss" @National

"Sure thing hippy.... Well that doesn't sound good... I'll think of your nickname soon enough." He began stacking and building. "So are you going to tell me why I've been having nightmares ever since you sandmanned me?"

Marko wrote another note. "That is tough. Why do you need to drink the blood first? You a vampire?" Marko kind of meant it as a joke, but notes can't really express emotion

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"That's quite a strange suit you got" he said not necessarily surprised. "What do you mean it hasn't done anything" he asks. "I get it hasn't spoke but what do you mean by not doing anything" he asked staring at the symbiote suit.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory sighed and looked at Jack, "I mean usually I can ask it to do stuff, and it'll do it that's what made us a great team, but now everything I do I have to do manually, and when you've been working with someone else your whole life, going solo is difficult."

"Meh, a villian's honor is as good as spoiled milk. And that's pretty bad, never tried it though," Perry smiled to himself after the comment.

"My father wasssss The Daywalker, a Dhampir." phoenix replied, showing his fangs. "I drink blood from animalssss since they are more vulnerable than humanssss are." he added, as he got out a canteen of dog blood, and drank it. "It is also not as metallic tasting either." @National

Marko nods "Wow. You must be pretty strong then. Your father sounded like a strong man as well. I'm sure you will overpass him though" Marko smiled as he gave Phoenix the note

Users who are viewing this thread

Back