• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Finn is Smasher, A.K.A The Hulk, not to mention Thanos is 100000000x stronger than the hulk... A hulk just doesn't cut it against a planet buster like Thanos))

[/QUOTE]
(If we fight Thanos we are so dead)

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((If we ever bring Thanos into this, we're going to need more heroes, more villains, and some serious weaponry))

[/QUOTE]
((Nope. We're gonna need another planet.))

Reaper said:
(The only thing that could help us if Thanos Fights us is a therapist)
((Nahh! Odin > Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvel Earth xD ))

"Yeah sure. You do look like you need it." Connor eyed him before leading Alex out of the room into a long hallway, stopping about three doors down. Stopping just outside he gestured towards the open door, "Just uh, yell if you need something I guess."

Once back in the main room he sighed, his concentration broken. About to go back to questioning people but with Alex's sudden appearance he couldn't bring himself to.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Finn is Smasher, A.K.A The Hulk, not to mention Thanos is 100000000x stronger than the hulk... A hulk just doesn't cut it against a planet buster like Thanos))

[/QUOTE]
(Thanos is more of a universe buster.)

Alex nodded in affirmation. He entered the bathroom, taking off all his armor, and all his clothes. Turning on the shower, he enters. "Ah. This water's quite warm... much better than home." Alex said, starting to shower and to wash his hair. Many memories started to flow back. His training, shouting, a bag on his head and a powerful hit, that made him fall down in the shower. "What the-" He opens his eyes, only to see no one there. Maybe it was the fatigue setting in, maybe some memories were collapsing on others. Alex raised up to finish his shower, starting to wash his hair. Looking down, the water started to color itself. The color, also, was odd : crimson. He touched his head, only to feel a sting. He hit his head when falling down. He swears something in Russian, after turning off the water. After spotting a few towels, he started to dry himself. Then, looking at the armor, he spotted he had a small back pack on him. He looked inside to find a new t-shirt and some new cream pants. He dresses himself, taking the armor and exits the bathroom, going to the main room. He looked for a place to sit down, scouting the area.

((Oden's donuts....))

Cassie smiled. "I put a lot of work into this baby," she said proudly. "Not even dad, or anyone else but you two, knows about it." She turned on the lights. "It's powered by a generator, so it's never off." She clapped twice and a whole wall opened up into one big monitor with seven separate windows. "I've been working out the kinks on my suit," she said as she stands in a certain spot. A tube came up around her and then lowers and she's in a pair of sweatpants and a "Keep Calm" T-shirt. Her suit lowered down from the ceiling and onto her table and she grabbed a screwdriver. She opened a boot jet and began to tighten something. "Thruster's loose...." She muttered to herself.

Marko faces away from the stark building and he opens his mouth, whispering one word "Vengeance" The explosion from the whisper destroyed the windows from the buildings he was facing and shook them violently. Fortunately, since he was facing away from Stark towers, the explosion only blew up the windows around him, shaking the tower.

sitanomoto said:
((Oden's donuts....))
Cassie smiled. "I put a lot of work into this baby," she said proudly. "Not even dad, or anyone else but you two, knows about it." She turned on the lights. "It's powered by a generator, so it's never off." She clapped twice and a whole wall opened up into one big monitor with seven separate windows. "I've been working out the kinks on my suit," she said as she stands in a certain spot. A tube came up around her and then lowers and she's in a pair of sweatpants and a "Keep Calm" T-shirt. Her suit lowered down from the ceiling and onto her table and she grabbed a screwdriver. She opened a boot jet and began to tighten something. "Thruster's loose...." She muttered to herself.
Ivory nodded in awe, "Huh... I still don't get any of it"

Pietros jaw dropped. "Marko... You can't just...." He wasn't sure if talking him down would provoke him further.

The vibrations collapsed Dimitris fort on top of him. A muffled "What the hell???" Was heard from the remains.

Marko put the bandanna back on his face, silencing him from saying any more. He looks at Pietro and writes "Sorry. Its a touchy subject"

"No. I'm sorry..." He looked at the graffiti ridden wall. "I suppose I should stark learning sign language. That is, if you're sticking around." Pietro said.

Connor spotted Alex return after his shower in civilian clothes, he looked alot different not coated in dirt. It reminded him that he was still in his suit, now wishing he had something to change into. Right about then the tower shook, slightly causing Connor to lose his balance and lean on what foot. "Oh what now? We can't be getting attacked again can we?" Now visibly irritate he crossed his arms over his chest. Walking to the nearby windows looking down he could see shattered glass scattered across the dark street from the building across the street.

"Well...hopefully that doesn't draw the military's attention. We could use a little less of that."

Marko smiles and writes again "I will, if these people will have me of course" Marko floats up to Pietro's balcony "You are the only one who knows me here

Alex almost dropped his armor when the tower shook. He stumbled from one foot to the other. "What was that?" Alex asked, going closer to Connor. Since he was the only one there he knew, even if it can be called that, Alex tended to stand near him. Standing near the window, Alex took a look at his armor, looking at the name bucky barnes crossed out, and the red star. "You know Connor, this armor is not even mine. Even my face looks like my fathers, or so I am told."

"I think you'll get along fine with them. But trust is a two way street, you know. All these secrets might not go over well." Pietro said. "Let's go back in."

(Damn i get distracted and come back to a book)

Jack was slightly surprised by the glasses shattering. "Holy Crap!" he eexclaimed. "Alright if we ever do karaoke don't give that kid the mic." he said earnestly .

Cassie felt the tower shake and put the screwdriver down. She raced out of her room and into the main area. "Hey.... Who fixed the windows? I owe them a severe thank you," she said. She looked at Connor, and then at everyone else in the room. "I'm sorry for blowing up at everyone...."

Hypnas laughed and got up to uncover the boy. "Alright, Mercury," she said, still chuckling. She managed to find his head and ruffled his hair.

Marko smiles and floats back in the building, putting away Hus spray cans. He looks at Jack and smiles, extending his hand to shake it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back