• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Can someone tell me what happened to all of the characters? )

Connor turned his attention to the first one to speak up, the girl on the couch. Realizing he had forgotten to introduce himself, but not feeling too bothered by it. "I'm Connor, and yes my father was Captain America. What brings you to Stark Tower?"

sitanomoto said:
((Idk, that happens though. It's frustrating.))
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Can someone tell me what happened to all of the characters? )

[/QUOTE]
(At the moment everyone is at Stark Tower. Aedan left after Cassie freaked out due to Ultron stealing ten of Tony Stark's suits. Right now everyone I know of so far has gathered at Stark Tower and Connor just entered asking for everyone's name and why their there)

Cyrus had finally arrived to the tower still with his headphones on. Cassie had thrown another quick rant and disappeared so Cyrus sat down on the couch near one of the new people and just starred at the roof.

"Well, actually my uncle told me to check the place out. He said I may like it here, and it would annoy my dad. So here I am, if you must know." She said. She didn't feel the need to be secretive, that rarely got anyone anywhere in life. Be upfront with people and they usually respond better, it seemed. Besides, if they didn't like it she'd just teleport away.

@Crono

Alex was standing outside the Stark Tower. He looked up at the magnificent structure, squinting his eyes. He then looked on his phone at the details. "Stark Towers. USA. This must be it then." Alex says after putting his phone away. He had his armor on, the one that had Bucky Barnes marked off with a red marker. He entered the tower, and arrived where everyone was, standing in place. Alex looked at each other, before spotting someone that seemed familiar to him. "That costume..." He said, looking at Connor.

Connor raised an eyebrow at Hel. "Your uncle huh? So your just hanging out then?" Movement from the entrance to the room caught his eye. Another new guy? The boy eyed the armor he wore, recognizing it almost immediately. "Your..." Connor was almost speechless.

(Sorry, company showed up. I'll be a little slow to posting.)

Alex cleared his throat, still looking at the boy. "Your costume... looks familiar." The boy said, his Russian accent taking over. He had some flashbacks to a man in the same costume, yelling "Bucky" after he falls in a frozen river. During this time, Alex holds his head, clenching his teeth, then looking back up. "You're... Rogers?"

Jack had now stopped focusing on Perry and Cassie and now turned his attention towards Connor and the new guy. "Hmm what's this now?"

Reaper said:
"So she's awake!! Alright, now you start after the word stream... Row row to-... Just a sec, my dad is on my comlink.... Yea? No I'm not, I'm interrogating a super villain actually.... I left my comlink on? Well the banana boat song is an interrogation technique I learned.... Sorry can't hear you." He said, turning off his comlink.
"Goddamn it Dimitri. Well you'll meet him another time. I have a feeling he would get along with wade's kid over there." Pietro said to Marko.
Hypnas smiled. "Do toy mind if I take off this blindfold? I really want to see your pillow fort." That was true, and she had absolutely no intention of making either of them sleep.

Hel noticed Jack, and motioned him over to sit on the couch by her. She'd not even been here for a day and she already knew this would be a very entertaining place to stay. She did wonder if she'd see her uncle around- or this cousin she's heard so much about, but hasn't seen in 5 years.

"So it would seem" She said, "So what do you think? Betrayed ex?" She asked quietly to Jack. Connor and Alex could probably hear her, but she was at least considerate enough to whisper rather than talk at a normal speaking level.

Marko was tingling. He really wanted to finish his graffiti. He gets up from his seated position and flies up to the side of the stark tower. The tower was so big, they surely wouldn't see one thing. He starts to spray his homeland, where it got blown up by Thanks. Where his mom and dad pushed him away. Where his dad sacrificed himself for Marko. He starts to spray it out on the side of the tower

"Most likely" he commented lowering his voice not to a whisper but low enough. "And probably one of the reasons there's so much tension in here all of a sudden I mean look at Connor" he stated referring to his shocked reaction.

Marko smiles as he looks at his finished piece. It was a city falling out of the sky, and in the background, the faded faces of BlackBolt and Medusa. And over them, the evil, cruel face of Thanos.

Before she could even finish the sentence, dimitri took off her blindfold and threw it triumphantly. "Ta Daaaaaaaaa! Welcome to my kingdom!"

"So you're an inhuman." Pietro said, sitting above him on the tower. "You can't talk and can fly, I can assume that's your dad on the left. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. As long as you clean that off."

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Marko looks at Pietro, smiling sadly. He was right, but he didn't know if the quick man knewbhis father. He wrote in graffiti "Did you know him?"

"Not personally, no. I think learning about the most powerful people in the world is a great idea though, so I know a good bit about him. You know, when people think of amazing leaders, they think of people who have perfect speech. Your father broke that mold in every way. Just something to think about."

Ignoring the sideline chatter, Connor turned to fully face Alex. "That'd be me." This day just got more weird. He recognized the armor, had seen the pictures of Bucky, heard the stories from his father. This clearly wasn't that man as he was far too young. The accent was a bit of a surprise. "So that makes you...? And your here...?" The blonde was admittedly at a loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marko smiles. So his father was known. He writes "I have the same problem as him. I speak, we blow up"

"Yea... About 17 years ago there were reports of explosive activity that was continuous and pulsating for a few months. It was a huge mystery at the time. If you don't mind me asking, was that you?" Pietro asked.

"I was told to come here, to Stark Towers. I was... am the son of Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier." Alex says, extending his hand. He did not offer a smile, or even a sign of emotion. It was like looking at a stone wall. His hair was messy, had some dirt on his face and armor. "You are Captain America, if I remember well." Not even Alex knew where those memories came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back