• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko nods and writes "When I was born, I was crying. My cries would be powerful enough to do quite a bit of damage. Finally my parents put me in a sealing room until I was old enough to not cry"

Connor nodded, reaching his hand out to accept the handshake. "His son actually, Connor Rogers. Wonderboy even..though people keep telling me to take up the name Captain America in his honor. "I know of your father. Dad talked about him plenty." He heard Jack whispering to him, Jack was one to talk, as Connor didn't even know who Jack was. "So he told you to come here? Know why?" Alex spoke of memories, had this boy met his father before?

(Sorry last post was a typo I meant Alex. Dx)

Alex slowly shook his hand. "I have no idea. I just got a message saying to go to Stark Towers." He reaches to one of his side pouches and takes his phone out. He accesses the message, showing it to Connor. It had the coordinates and pictures of the tower, even from satellite. "I taught you or someone might have some answers." Alex said, looking around at everyone.

Finn crossed his legs and sank to the ground. He listened to Hypnas ask for her blindfold to be removed. "Hey Dimitri. Is your password 'no'? A description of the fort will have to tide you over." Finn went on to describe the quite elaborate design of pillows, blankets, chairs and other pieces of furniture that appeared to be holding it up.

"Can't tell ya what it's like on the inside, I've been blocked by the bouncer. Is the password, 'Dimitri is the best'?" He tried again. He honestly had no clue what the password was but he would try until he got it.

After flying for some time, the ten Iron Man suits controlled by Ultron finallh arrive at his bunker. Seeing that that the suits have arrived, Ultron begins to modify the suits by upgrading their armor and weapons and changing the suits so that they would resemble Ultron.

Ivory eyed the boy for a long time before sighing, "Well if you trust him Cass, then I guess that he can't be that bad..." He looked at the boy again and added, "... But Im keeping my mask on!"

Cass nodded. "Alright, that's fine you two." She said. "Now would you like to see it or not?"

Hypnas smiled as her blindfold was whipped off. "That," she said, "is an awesome fort." She looked at Finn. "You look like you had a little run-in with a superheated blender."

"Thanos attacked my city and destroyed it. He killed my mother and father. He only let me live because he said he wanted to see the true power of vengeance" Marko's fist tightens.

sitanomoto said:
Cass nodded. "Alright, that's fine you two." She said. "Now would you like to see it or not?"
Hypnas smiled as her blindfold was whipped off. "That," she said, "is an awesome fort." She looked at Finn. "You look like you had a little run-in with a superheated blender."
Ivory nodded excitedly, although it was partially for personal gain, he really wanted to see her lab, "Of course Cass!"

sitanomoto said:
Cassie smiled. "Sweet. Follow me, boys." She walked into her closet. "This way, please."
Ivory walked in and marveled at the lab, "Wow Cass!" He said, "I have no idea what any of this stuff is!"

Connor glanced at the phone, "I wouldn't know anything about that, sorry." It felt weird, almost unreal to be standing in front of Alex. Their suits the same as their fathers, he was sure anyone who'd seen the two adults together probably would look on to the two teens as a blast from the past. "But your uh, welcomed here I guess, though that'd be the Starks call rather than mine." Hadn't he just threatened to bounce people out a minute ago?

"Well, if you say so, Connor." Alex said, putting his phone away, sighing. He looked at himself, then at Connor. "Is there a shower around here? I've been traveling for 2 weeks, and I don't think rain counts as shower." Alex said pointing at his hair, that was mangled, looking almost like dreads due to the mud.

Pietro frowned. "He wouldn't. If he knew what he was asking for, he wouldn't." He said to Marko.

Dimitri looked at Finn and replied to what hypnas said, "and lost..."

Marko looked at him "All I know is seeing that cruel bastard killing my family, and I will make him pay. Pay for taking my family away from me. "Marko started to get angry. He hated Thanos with a passion

((If we ever bring Thanos into this, we're going to need more heroes, more villains, and some serious weaponry))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((If we ever bring Thanos into this, we're going to need more heroes, more villains, and some serious weaponry))

[/QUOTE]
((We might need a hulk))

AnnoDomini said:
((We might need a hulk))
((Finn is Smasher, A.K.A The Hulk, not to mention Thanos is 100000000x stronger than the hulk... A hulk just doesn't cut it against a planet buster like Thanos))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((If we ever bring Thanos into this, we're going to need more heroes, more villains, and some serious weaponry))

[/QUOTE]
(No my friend, We need Monsters!!!!!
MH3G-Brachydios_Render_001.png
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back