• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Alright! That is it! Someone tell me what's going on before I go gun happy!" Teri roared authoritatively. There was a certain edge to her voice, a trick she learned from her dad.

((I AM FIXING THIS! KIONU IS NOT IN STARK TOWER, SHE DOES NOT HAVE SUPERSPEED TO GET THEIR, NOR CAN SHE ENTER WITH IT LOCKED DOWN! JACK DID NOT HACK ANYTHING, Please, read what happens several pages before! If you want to reach the tower, then post the journey over two or three posts, not just 'Oh look! Kionu is now in Stark tower'! @subject 635 ))

Aedan turned, looking at Jack, and Perry, not knowing what to do. "Systems are being attacked, Friday has been deactivated, I will keep the hacker out." Answered Jarvis, much to the joy of Aedan. Then, a booming voice of authority sounded from the pilot, as the daughter of NickFury stood there as imposing as her father."The tower as being hacked,either by Ultron, or the military!" He answered curtly.

Kionu looks at jack and shrugs "you don't remind me of anyone..." she reveals her claws "now start talkin or else we will find you in a new kind of box"

(((The Nulls are tying to find Ultron,

what you got from it is wrong, Subject, it's impossible in every sense for Kionu to just APPEAR at Stark Tower for NO reason, despite it being LOCKED DOWN, does Kionu have SUPERSPEED or TELEPORTATION? If answered no, she shouldn't be there. But whatever, I'm done for the night.)))

"Everyone, get ready for a siege. I'll call S.H.I.E.L.D. for backup if they haven't been blown up or something," Perry started calling them through his mask. Though the call seemed to not register. "Nevermind, we'll have to hold out until we defeat whatever's at our doorstep. Anyone who wanted to check it out, come with me," Perry activated stealth mode and he begun going down the stairs of the tower.

(So wait, I'm still kind of oblivious of what's happening. So pretty much Ultron started attacking Stark tower and stuff right?)

"Okay, okay I got another one, Red..." Dimitri said, rubbing his hands together. "Two peanuts were walking in a park... One was assaulted!!" He said, waiting for her reaction.

@sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm coming with." Teri said as she approached the supply box and opeened it. She pulled out her guns, grenades, claymore mines, and bullets.

Perry looked back at Teri (Hey! It rhymes! xD ) and he looked at her excessive arsenal. "Um, are you like the Punisher's child?" he asked her. Perry still had to know most of the people he's fighting with.

"Nope, my name is Teri D. Fury. Daughter of Nick Fury." She said as she holstered her guns at her back. "You must be the Spiderman's boy. I read your file. Honor to meet you yada yada yada let's go." She said as she rushed past him and stopped at the end of the stairs. She peeked around the corner. "All clear. Let's keep moving."

Aedan

Aedan sighed, and stared at the duo, "In case you haven't noticed, we're being hacked by either the military or Ultron, Jarvis can't hold out forever, help would be appreciated!"

@Metaphysics @Pyosimros

Roland

The General sat in the large tower, which had been occupied as his HQ, the whole city was officially locked down, curfews were now enforced, everyone would be indoors for 9:00pm, Martial Law was in full effect, anyone caught outdoors, would be lethally detained, all exits had been closed off by massive blockades, the city was swarming with military vehicles and personal... Only a matter of time until he won this war.

Massacre

The large symbiote trailed through the sewers, feeding on any animal he could find, and even sneaking into the alleyways above, but instead of consuming the humans... He kidnapped them, with his own evil goal in mind.

Nulls

The Nulls, unable to track Ultron down, began to attempt their own hacking attack against him, despite Ultron being superior in every way, all three trying at once would be a strain on his mental energy.

((I have an idea))

Kionu leaves the sanction, now free to, and appears in the streets of new york. She sits on the curb in front of a sewer drain to think of where she is

Ivory held his knees close to him. He was confused, the entire adventure with his friends was done and now he didn't have any plans past this point. He wanted to go out and swing around the city to clear his head but ran into two problems, first his Symbiote still wasn't back after all this time, and second he couldn't just leave his new friends behind. His wounds were healed and everything was calming down but still, he had to ask, "So uh... What now?" He needed a plan, a place to stay, and time to recover and think after everything that had happened today.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((I have an idea))
Kionu leaves the sanction, now free to, and appears in the streets of new york. She sits on the curb in front of a sewer drain to think of where she is

[/QUOTE]
((I'll just warn you now, Massacre is currently the main villain of sorts (as in, it's his plotline we're currently doing), Kionu will lose a conflict, even if he is weakened.))

TKolord said:
Cyrus nodded, "well, I'll be on my way. See you guys later." he walked through the door and ended up in stark tower. "sup guys what's happening?" he said spontaneously appearing next to Aedan
((*Sigh*, here is something I said yesterday, over the same thing Cyrus just did. " it's impossible in every sense for 'Cyrus' to just APPEAR at Stark Tower for NO reason, despite it being LOCKED DOWN, does 'Cyrus' have SUPERSPEED or TELEPORTATION? If answered no, he should not be there.If answered yes, pretty op. Yep, copy and pasted, changed the name, equally nonsensical.))

Feeling the strain from the combined force of the Nulls, Utron quickly stops hacking into Stark tower and begins to think of a way to deal with the Nulls. After thinking for a few moments, Ultron causes an electrical overload on one of the Nulls in an attempt to disable it so that he can focus on the remaining two Nulls.

One of the Nulls shields immediately disable, causing the robot to be thrown from it's attempted hack n Ultron. With one Null down, the other two break off from the attempted hack, as their statistical analysis' suggest that they would not be able to defeat the sentient robot. The downside of breaking the hack means none of the Nulls can now re-establish it, as Ultron would most likely alter his mind frequency.

@Barbas

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((I'll just warn you now, Massacre is currently the main villain of sorts (as in, it's his plotline we're currently doing), Kionu will lose a conflict, even if he is weakened.))

[/QUOTE]
((That's what I plan. Good heros always lose a battle now and then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back