• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Well it was yet another great adventure with you all! I'm ready to head home though. Go home patch myself up, get some sleep. Cool non-threatening things like that. I'll have my ear piece on if you need me." He gestured Ivory's way. "You can keep that one." He turned around away from the group but as a second thought turned around again. "Hey Ivory. Since the first time I saw you, you had smashed through a window seemingly from the sky. Do you need a place to stay?"

Massacre, grinned sadistically at the 10 or so humans, wrapped in symbiotic cocoons, even weakened, he had expended energy to begin his plan. Massacre was barely powerful enough to beat a small group of heroes, continuing to prowl through the sewers, he peered up at a drain, and noticed the unavoidable scent of a close human, reaching his arm up through the drain, his large hand wrapped around Kionu's leg, and wrenched strongly down, pulling her through the drain.

@subject 635

CasualDragon said:
"Well it was yet another great adventure with you all! I'm ready to head home though. Go home patch myself up, get some sleep. Cool non-threatening things like that. I'll have my ear piece on if you need me." He gestured Ivory's way. "You can keep that one." He turned around away from the group but as a second thought turned around again. "Hey Ivory. Since the first time I saw you, you had smashed through a window seemingly from the sky. Do you need a place to stay?"
Ivory nodded confused, what did Finn care if he needed a place to stay, this was odd, "Yeah I need a place to stay."

After dealing with the Nulls and chanfing his frequency so that the Nulls couldn't hack him again, Ultron returns to hacking into Stark tower.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((*Sigh*, here is something I said yesterday, over the same thing Cyrus just did. " it's impossible in every sense for 'Cyrus' to just APPEAR at Stark Tower for NO reason, despite it being LOCKED DOWN, does 'Cyrus' have SUPERSPEED or TELEPORTATION? If answered no, he should not be there.If answered yes, pretty op. Yep, copy and pasted, changed the name, equally nonsensical.))

[/QUOTE]
(Steph put out a door so they could leave sanctum sanctorum)

TKolord said:
(Steph put out a door so they could leave sanctum sanctorum)
((The sanctum is in New York, Cyrus doesn't leave through a mystic portal, he leaves through a normal door into New York city))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Massacre, grinned sadistically at the 10 or so humans, wrapped in symbiotic cocoons, even weakened, he had expended energy to begin his plan. Massacre was barely powerful enough to beat a small group of heroes, continuing to prowl through the sewers, he peered up at a drain, and noticed the unavoidable scent of a close human, reaching his arm up through the drain, his large hand wrapped around Kionu's leg, and wrenched strongly down, pulling her through the drain.
@subject 635

[/QUOTE]
Kionu trys to retract her claws to hang on but is not quick enough as she is pulled down into the sewer. She trys to slash at what has grabbed her but her arm is still weakend from healing

CasualDragon said:
(Go home, Go bed)

"Cool, let's go then. My dad won't care and I'm not going to leave you on the streets somewhere on your own." He waved Ivory over. "Let's go, I'm not sure where the door will lead us to in New York so we may have quite a walk to get home and it's probably night out there." He waved goodbye at his friends before walking towards the doorway.

@LokiofSP

CasualDragon said:
"Cool, let's go then. My dad won't care and I'm not going to leave you on the streets somewhere on your own." He waved Ivory over. "Let's go, I'm not sure where the door will lead us to in New York so we may have quite a walk to get home and it's probably night out there." He waved goodbye at his friends before walking towards the doorway.
@LokiofSP
Ivory leaped up and ran to Finn, tears were welling up in his eyes, he hugged him and said, "Thank you, thank you thank you!"

Massacre growled viciously as he noticed the claws, more than irritated, but also delighted at his prey now bing a victim, "Filthy, mutant, I'll consume you!" Massacre roared, now turning the kidnap attempt into an attempt to murder, the claws sliced into the symiote's arm, but it slowly healed up, which was disappointing, as at full strength the claws would never had pierced the suit, and it would have healed faster. Still having his arm wrapped around Kionu, he used his strength to throw her into the wall across the sewage river, and viciously growled.

@subject 635

Massacre, jumped over the waste, and looked down at Kionu, bearing his large animistic teeth, before he began walking towards her, preparing to viciously squash her with his large fists. "I... Tire, of you... Maggots!" He roared, rearing back prepared to strike.

@subject 635

[QUOTE="subject 635]"No...." she says trying to struggle fre "please...."

[/QUOTE]
((So does... Massacre just squash her into red paste? And she heals due to her healing factor later?))

Back at Stark Tower

Jack watches as Aedan has Friday take care of the intruder hacking the system. "Hey uh Aedan, how long do these lock downs usually last? That is if you've ever had one before."

[QUOTE="subject 635]((She doesn't have a healing factor, she gained some humanity from her mom. She has the claws and agility, just not the healing)

@Archangelgaldreal

[/QUOTE]
((Eh, the only thing I can have Massacre do is now punch her, he won't show mercy, and it'll almost certainly kill her, maybe you should edit your post so she uses something to escape, maybe punctures a gas pipe next to his face with her claws))

(Sure or I could do it now)

Kionu looks around and finds a pipe that a low sound resonates from. she slices it and hot steam shoots out onto Massacres face

Massacre growls in frustration, dropping the girl as he covers his face from the boiling temperature of the gas pipes. Carelessly flailing around, and smashing the wall, he looks around for Kionu, to follow her.

"And can we please not go guns blazing? We're here to capture and detain the enemy not to blast holes into him," Perry was nearing the first floor. "Well or her."

Pyosimros said:
"And can we please not go guns blazing? We're here to capture and detain the enemy not to blast holes into him," Perry was nearing the first floor. "Well or her."
((Ultron is hacking the tower, not invading. :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back