• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Aedan shrugged, having no clue as to how long they last. "Not a clue, I've been here for a week, I have no idea what this A.I can do... Or whether the lockdown will self-destruct the building..." Aedan answered, not entirely serious... He hoped, a self destruct would e most unfortunate.

@The Regal Rper

@Pyosimros ( o_o )

"What else can we do? I have no idea how to fight a hack! Aedan said briskly, "Friday? Jarvis? Can you both take all the towers power into combating the hack?" There was a moments silence, before the A.I replied. "Hack is being combated, by Sir Stark, power is needed. Request denied." It said, monotonously. Aedan raised an eyebrow, now remembering Tony was in his own lab somewhere, combating the hack himself.

After hearing that Jack remembers the little door he made to get inside Stark Tower undetected. "I just remembered" he thought out loud. "We- well rather I'm not trapped in here" he stated with a slight smirk

Knowing that he was losing control of Stark tower, Ultron turns his attention to Tony Stark's collection of Iron Man suits and attempts to take controll of ten of the suits that he has selected so that he can turn them into his minions .

Last edited by a moderator:
Around this time Jack is still telling the others of the entrance he made to get in to Stark Tower

"We could easily leave if you guys just follow me, instead of wasting our time here when we all know Tony has this in the bag." he remarked impatiently

Connor bid farewell to Finn and Ivory and thanked Steph before leaving the Sanctum. Stepping out of the building and onto the sidewalk in front of the large building he peered around curiously. There we're no cars, no people. This wasn't the New York he knew, what was going on? A beeping phone had him suddenly digging into a pouch before pulling out, blinking at the screen. 7 Missed Calls The blonde rolled his eyes at who they we're from, and as if the universe itself was playing a joke on him it rang while in his hand. With a sigh he answered it,

"Hey Dad. Yes, I know about the mili-- No I was busy fighti-- Can you let me talk? Did you not watch the news, we we're there. I'm sure the reporters were all over it. Can you jus--" And there was the beginning of a lecture to which Connor pulled the phone away from his ear and held it out in front of him. Letting his dad talk to the air, it was better than hanging up. That would land him in hot water, what his old man didn't know wouldn't hurt.

Finn walked to the door and stepped out of it onto the street. He looked around to gather his surroundings before finally spotting the giant Stark Tower in the distance. He sighed and slapped his forehead. "I live about two blocks from the Stark place. It's going to be a fun hour walk at least." He grumbled. He glanced around him and saw the blank streets. "What the... Okay then. Sure, less traffic, I can handle this." He shrugged and waved Ivory on. "We've got a spare room that you can make use of for as long as you need to. Dad won't mind, he's always gone anyways for sciencey things. He was home for two days so he probably won't be there when we get home anyways." He paid no mind to the empty streets, sure that it was just because of some big event going on at the other side of town.

CasualDragon said:
Finn walked to the door and stepped out of it onto the street. He looked around to gather his surroundings before finally spotting the giant Stark Tower in the distance. He sighed and slapped his forehead. "I live about two blocks from the Stark place. It's going to be a fun hour walk at least." He grumbled. He glanced around him and saw the blank streets. "What the... Okay then. Sure, less traffic, I can handle this." He shrugged and waved Ivory on. "We've got a spare room that you can make use of for as long as you need to. Dad won't mind, he's always gone anyways for sciencey things. He was home for two days so he probably won't be there when we get home anyways." He paid no mind to the empty streets, sure that it was just because of some big event going on at the other side of town.
Ivory thought to himself as he ran to catch up to Finn, 'Sciency stuff huh? I wonder...Maybe I can get a triple benefit from this, I get to stay somewhere, stay with a friend, and maybe even answer my question...' He looked to Finn, "Hey does your dad have that stuff they use to test blood and DNA and stuff?"

Cyrus walked out soon after Finn, he wasn't really in a talking move since his mind was elsewhere. He looked around in the streets, Not a single other person was in the streets other than everybody that had walked through the door. "Might as well get to stark tower." Cyrus said to himself. He took an mp3 player out of his pocket and placed the headphones in his ears. He walked off singing, "Just give me a reason to keep my heart beating..."

Kalin stayed within the sanctum, "So what is this training you speak of?" He asked steph

Several soldiers soon intercepted Finn, Ivory, and Cyrus, guns raised. "You! It's past curfew, put your hands in the air!" One said to the group, just as they were walking away from one another.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Several soldiers soon intercepted Finn, Ivory, and Cyrus, guns raised. "You! It's past curfew, put your hands in the air!" One said to the group, just as they were walking away from one another.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory began to shake a bit, suddenly thankful he hadn't taken off his makeshift mask yet, "What's going on? We've done nothing wrong!" He refused to back down without reason for it

"Blood and DNA stuff? Sure, dad used to test me all of the time to see if I had some hand-me-down Hulk in me. He's a bit of a hoarder though so it's probably still down there. We can pull it out and clean it up if you need to use it." Finn halted in his tracks as a raised gun was swinging in front of their faces. "Whoa Ivory, don't fight. What's going on? We're just on our way home did we do something wrong officer?"

Cyrus looked up towards the military, He took out one of his headphones and sighed, "What?"

The man in charge sighed heavily, "You realize the city has been occupied? Curfew is enforced, nobody can be outdoors at this time." He said tiredly, looking at the youngsters. Knowing nothing of who they really were.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]The man in charge sighed heavily, "You realize the city has been occupied? Curfew is enforced, nobody can be outdoors at this time." He said tiredly, looking at the youngsters. Knowing nothing of who they really were.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory stepped forward, gritting his teeth, "One, it's been what, a day? We haven't been given proper time to even be notified! And two, these two men have just finished-"(I paused so if anyone wants to interject to stop him from speaking about what they did that day can stop him)

Once the ten Iron Man suits were under his control, Ultron orders them to leave Stark tower and to come to his bunker. As soon as the ten Iron Man suits received their orders, they blast their way out of the tower and begin to fly towards Ultron's hidden bunker.

The moment a hole was blast in the tower, the lock-down rescinded, almost as if Ultron stopped hacking the moment he got the suits, though Aedan wouldn't know, who could know the intentions of a sentient robot? He looked around, at Teri, Jack and Perry, before sighing. "I think we're good." He said sceptically, looking at the huge hole in the tower, where multiple windows were promptly smashed. "...Crap."

"We have to track the suits." Teri said as she gazed at the hole. "Any of you AIs up to tracking the suits?" She said loudly.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Aedan stared at Teri, not believing what he could hear. "I am NOT tracking those suits, we have bigger problems, like the Avengers still being missing, and they'll lead to more danger than we can handle!" Aedan said exasperated, shaking his head.

Connor was waiting for his dad to finish still, he spotted the others being held up by some soldiers further down the street, watching curiously before putting the phone back to his ear. "Sorry Dad, gotta go." The boy was still in his suit though he had to put his cap back on, then he started jogging down the street towards them. They had guns out so he was sure to have his hands in the air as he neared.

"Guys, hey." He started, speaking to the soldiers. "Recognize me?" Connor asked, pointing his forefingers down at his suit and turning to the side so they could see the shield on his back. "From the news? Wonderboy? Captain America's kid? Anyhow, I can vouch for these guys. They just got a little held up from getting home before the curfew is all" He was smiling though admittedly a little nervous behind the smile.

They we're military but surely heroes had some say so right? Atleast that's what he hoped.

"Calm down Ivory! We have no proof to show them." He cautiously put his hands up in the air not wanting to provoke the police. He was more relieved than he had ever felt in his whole life when Connor jogged over still in his suit. "Never mind, now we have proof." He slapped Connor on the back. "Earlier you said you could kiss me, right about now I could return the favour." He put his hand back in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back