• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

((Alright, I'm going to stop posting for now so we don't go too far ahead of the others.))

Kionu rushes from who knows where and finds jack hacking into the system. "And may I ask... who you are and... what are you doing?"

((Look out she is wolverines daughter

While trying to figure out what to do about the annoying racket coming from the computer, Jack hears Kionu. "Huh? What- I'm uh... Jack and who are you" he stammers while watching Aedan issue orders.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]While trying to figure out what to do about the annoying racket coming from the computer, Jack hears Kionu. "Huh? What- I'm uh... Jack and who are you" he stammers while watching Aedan issue orders.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm the one who asked what you were doing.." she says

((Rolling along with it))

(So wait...Where we free to leave the Sanctum? I probably won't because Ivory wouldn't run away from his freinds to meet people he didn't know existed, but it would be nice to know)

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Hey! Being hacked is an immediate priority!))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh sorry, I misinterpreted you previous post with null.)

( steph wants those with symbiotes to stay for special mind training but she can't stop you there is a door somewhere)

Realizing that the pesky A.I. known as Friday was halting his progress, Ultron turns his attention to the inferior A.I. and begins to systematically attack it in an attempt to eradicate.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kionu rolled her eyes "and why is it making that noise... and what is to end?"

[/QUOTE]
Jack wonders where this girl was the entire team he entered the building. ".....Hmmm" he states staring at Kionu.

Karcen said:
( steph wants those with symbiotes to stay for special mind training but she can't stop you there is a door somewhere)
(Should probably mention this now as Ivory won't be able to explain it,Ivory is going to reject Steph's offer because Savage isn't the problem, it's the animals that he literarly CAN'T control, also I have plans for Savage depending on weather or not we get a time skip and for how long, hell the only reason he's staying is because he doesn't know how to operate in the city alone, and he's to scared to try without freindes. I just wanted to clarify as Ivory himself only knows it won't work, not why)

Karcen said:
( well shed rather tyr not to have you guys be as easy to brainwash as everyone else is )
(Hell that's not the Symboite, that's the fact that his psyche is so fragile due to traumatizing events, that he believes nearly everything he's told unless it's against one of his friends and the person has no evidence. It's not the Symbiote, it's just mental tragedy that has left scars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back