• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Cassie jumped up and ran to get him a drink of water. she ran back and held out the water. "Easy," she said softly. "Easy...."

Dimitri pointed to Roland Royce. "That guy. Look at his face. He knows what's going on. Want to do this piggyback style, Popsicle?"

sitanomoto said:
Cassie jumped up and ran to get him a drink of water. she ran back and held out the water. "Easy," she said softly. "Easy...."
(Let's just say they've been together for awhile)

"NO! LET ME GO!"

"EASY IVORY SIT DOWN"

Ivory begins hyperventilating again as he claws at his mask, "WALLS CLOSING IN, CAN'T BREATH!"

Savage finally rolls down Ivory's mask

I catch the dear and morph back. i pick up the deer and fly back to Stark Tower and in the broken window "any body want some deer?"

Cyrus shook his head, "How about no, I have a better idea." Cyrus transformed into motorcycle, "We'll stop nearby so can transform into one of them, we can't just go running in there."
062148kc9cik2kgb8p8obk.jpg

"Speak for yourself." He got on the motorcycle. "This isn't weird if you don't think about it too hard. Now let's go!"

Cyrus sighed, "Whatever, See ya Cassie we'll be back." Cyrus drove out one of the broken windows and began to drive towards a safe area to infiltrate the military. @sitanomoto

(I know right? I'm actually trying to get one.)

"Or not ok" trys to fly back out the broken window and one of my wings gets cut on a piece of glass and I fall

Cyrus started to ignore his odd comment and park near one of the military jeeps behind a building, "Do you see massacre?" Cyrus asked.

If there was one thing Connor was glad about, it was that the military presence was enough of a distraction to the civilians that he was almost completely unhindered as he made his way through the streets in his suit. He could see Stark Tower in the distance, he saw people coming and going through the windows and raised an eyebrow, including Dimitri on a motorcycle? ... Wait what? Connor shook his head and did a double take as he saw them speeding off. He wasn't sure if he should be amused or concerned.

"No. I don't think they know either. I think they're just preparing. That's why they are in all the crowded spots, instead of just one."

He pulled out an earpiece from his pocket.

"Take this. I have one like it. Good luck!"

Cyrus changed back and grabbed the earpiece, "Check everywhere you can for massacre while I do this. Thanks." He put on the earpiece and morphed into a generic soldier. He walked out towards the jeep and began to look for the general.

Dimitri saluted the soldier Cyrus "sir yes sir!" And sprinted away to all of the populated places in which massacre could attack.

Massacre stared down at the gathering below, in which hundreds of military had gathered, which in turn, brought hundreds of civilians. The symbiote gazed at the masses of people, simply observing a potential spot for a 'massacre'. The country needed to learn true fear, he would break their guardians, he would break their people, and he would break their protectors. No hero, soldier or brave samaritan would stop the inevitable destruction that he would bring.

General Roland

The General paced around the blockaded park, makeshift tents already being raised all around. They had little information to go off, the symbiote seemed to be a hybrid between the old villains Venom and Rhino. From what he could see, it possessed incredible strength and durability, but was weak to fire. Whether explosives would damage it however, was a whole new question. Magical fire and missiles were very different.

(Raven, you realize almost everybody is preoccupied? Cassie is stuck treating Ivan, Aedan is already critically injured, Connor, Dmitri and Cyrus are away from the Avengers tower, and everybody else is offline)

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Massacre stared down at the gathering below, in which hundreds of military had gathered, which in turn, brought hundreds of civilians. The symbiote gazed at the masses of people, simply observing a potential spot for a 'massacre'. The country needed to learn true fear, he would break their guardians, he would break their people, and he would break their protectors. No hero, soldier or brave samaritan would stop the inevitable destruction that he would bring.
General Roland

The General paced around the blockaded park, makeshift tents already being raised all around. They had little information to go off, the symbiote seemed to be a hybrid between the old villains Venom and Rhino. From what he could see, it possessed incredible strength and durability, but was weak to fire. Whether explosives would damage it however, was a whole new question. Magical fire and missiles were very different.

(Raven, you realize almost everybody is preoccupied? Cassie is stuck treating Ivan, Aedan is already critically injured, Connor, Dmitri and Cyrus are away from the Avengers tower, and everybody else is offline)

[/QUOTE]
(ik im killing her off)

[QUOTE="Raven Slender](ik im killing her off)

[/QUOTE]
(Wait why? I mean it's your character but still)

((Or you can have her die just as i get there. Maybe make an new character! OOOh yeah! that would TEAR CASSIE APART!!!))

((Her death, I mean.)

sitanomoto said:
((Or you can have her die just as i get there. Maybe make an new character! OOOh yeah! that would TEAR CASSIE APART!!!))
( :o ) (You madam, are twisted)

[QUOTE="Raven Slender](you were? well ok save her if u want)

[/QUOTE]
(You were going to kill off your character by getting her wings cut on glass? That's like... Worse than Tywin Lannisters death...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back