• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Perry looked at the former Iron Man. He should have a plan, right? I heard he has a symbiote armor but he would get stabbed by the time it reaches him.

" Then would peace of mind not be more valuable, control over the voices in your mind. Tell if you gained such calm what would you do?" Steph asked it might seem a bit cruel to lead someone on like this but sometimes people knew what they wanted but that was not was they really needed. Her father had wanted his hands fixed but what he needed was to learn to become a sorcerer.

@TKolord

GimmickPuppet said:
Fenrir glared at Cassie, one of his Vectors went to Tony's throat. "I-If you try anything, he's dead..." Fenrir said, scared and untrusting.
Cassie stopped cold, but then took a small step forward. "Let me help you..."

Tony gasped for air as the vector squeezed tighter.

Iron Girl took a glance at her dad, then reached out her hand to Fenrir. "I'm trained in things like this," she said. "I promise I won't hurt you. I'll only help you."she looked at all of the cuts that he had and grimaced. "You'll die if you don't let me help you."

Tony gasped for breath as Cassie beckoned Fenrir into the Tech lab. "Friday," she said, "can you get me some bandages, some cotton balls, some rubbing alcohol and some anesthetic?"

The supplies that Cassie had asked for were lowered from the ceiling. "Please," Cassie said, motioning to the lab table, "sit down. I'll treat your arms first."

Tony straightened up and looked at Perry. "So," he said, trying to sound casual.

Perry sighed as he saw the villain getting treated. Since everything was under control he decided to ask about the suit. "So, there was this suit that my dad- I mean my dad from a different world had. It was made by a different version of you and it still used Stark tech, so I was wondering if it would be possible if you could make it for me," he pulled out the picture and he showed it to him.

Tony smiled as he looked over the paper. "Me from another dimension, huh?" He chuckled. "I am a genius no matter where I am."

Cassie heard this and rolled her eyes as she got out a long length of bandage.

Tony nodded as he peered at the schematics. "Yes, I think it's definitely possible."

Phoenix finished his sandwich and headed upstairs, where tony and the others were. When he got there, he quietly enters, and saw a picture of a spider suit with really mechanical looking arms. "Hi." he said to perry and tony, wanting to start up conversation. "How is everything?" he asked. @sitanomoto @Pyosimros

Karcen said:
" Then would peace of mind not be more valuable, control over the voices in your mind. Tell if you gained such calm what would you do?" Steph asked it might seem a bit cruel to lead someone on like this but sometimes people knew what they wanted but that was not was they really needed. Her father had wanted his hands fixed but what he needed was to learn to become a sorcerer.
@TKolord
"Peace of mind? No, there's no such thing...." Kalin said looking towards the person who was speaking to him. "They can be destructive but they are the only reason i'm alive. Unless they decide to get along and become the Hybrid they need to be they will always argue and fight. Hybrid is the only one i have full control over." He sighed standing up looking towards the clouds, "My current priorities are to find a place to stay, do you know anywhere I can go?" Kalin asked.

To Steph they boy saw but didn't understand. what he wanted could never really be had unless he got what he needed, control, that was the problem with symbiotes they were rarely controlled, but when they were they could be great allies. She knew this because without control over all the symbiotes he would never truly have a place to stay always one of them would attack and kill and once more he have to leave his refuge.

" yes I do have a place like that and there we can work towards what you need " She said

Ivory clutched his ribs where the wound had been made, the lady he had tried to help pulled a gun out on him when Savage had tried to reach a tendril out to say something to her...

"Dammit Savage, get the bullet out please!" He yelled, on the edge of hysterics

"I'm trying but it's to deep, the bullet won't budge we need to get to a hospital!"

Ivory violently shook his head "NO! I REFUSE TO BE TAKEN IN BY SOME-" At that moment while he wasn't paying attention, he crashed straight into a window of Stark Tower, sprawling out on the floor, passed out.

Karcen said:
To Steph they boy saw but didn't understand. what he wanted could never really be had unless he got what he needed, control, that was the problem with symbiotes they were rarely controlled, but when they were they could be great allies. She knew this because without control over all the symbiotes he would never truly have a place to stay always one of them would attack and kill and once more he have to leave his refuge.
" yes I do have a place like that and there we can work towards what you need " She said
Kalin smiled softly, "Thank you, are we able to go there now?" He started to catch his breath again, his mind silent. "Looks like they are all asleep."

" Yes yes we can" Steph said raising her hands and creating a bright flash to teleport the two.

When the light faded they were not in the Sanctum Sanctorum instead it looked like they were on a snowy mountain top city. The city looked unused and empty, the city was made of a light grey stone and looked to have been made countless years ago. Yet despite being a snowy mountain city the entire place was fairly pleasant requiring no extra protection and it was not buried in snow. This was an unnamed city and former home of the ancient one, her father's master, and it was linked to the Sanctum, yet it was its own place.

" Welcome to Tibet" She said.

"How long would it take? Since it seems like I get jumped by symbiotes whenever I step out," Perry still looked at the villain.

Cassie abruptly stood and ran into the room with a frustrated huff. "What is it, 'Break My Windows' Day?" She returned to Fenrir and continued to ready her supplies.

Tony looked at the body sprawled out on the floor. "Yeeeaaahhh...." He looked at Perry. "We might need to start that now."

@sitanomoto[/URL] @Pyosimros
Tony looked at Phoenix. "A little strange. Seems like I've had at least eight people come crashing through my windows in the past couple of days."

"Hey!" Cassie called out. "That was an ACCIDENT!"

Tony laughed.

'Well, this sucks...'Kyuma said, as he fell from the sky. The boy had nearly died, and in return for saving his life, and allowing him to find the ones responsible, he ended up making a deal with the devil...or, more exactly, the devil took his soul without permission, then told him the details afterwards. When he heard what was desired of him, he refused, like any sane person should do when interacting with Satan. The big guy downstairs didn't take that well, though. In fact, he ripped Kyuma's soul out of his body, and kicked him out of hell.

'Wait...why am I falling out of the sky if I came from He-'

His thoughts were cut short when he came headfirst with the concrete, smashing a small crater outside of Stark Tower, while breaking multiple windows with his impact. Go figure, the location of his landing was quite convenient.

"Rather sssssstrange. I have a feeling thingsssss will get more weird after a while." Phoenix added, somewhat intimidated by Cassie. "Would you like sssssome help repairing them?" he asked, eager to do something. @sitanomoto

Cassie noticed the falling boy and the crater and the windows. "GAH! I give UP!!!" She said, putting her hands on her face. "Does no one use the door anymore?!" She continued to undo the bandage and prepare some strips of some sort of substance. "The next person that crashes through that window it going to get a serious treatment from me." She growled.

Tony bit his lip when he heard Cassie yell. "Well.... We could use some help...." He said.

GimmickPuppet said:
Fenrir unwillingly let go. "Treat me then..." He said coldly, clearly afraid.
(Hey! You're missing Cassie's anger skyrocket. It's really quite amusing.)

"Ok, I am going to need plexiglassssss." Phoenix said as he planned out how he is going to put the new windows in. "It is sssssso that way no one can break through as easily as glasssss." he said as he backs away from cassie slowly. @sitanomoto

Karcen said:
" Yes yes we can" Steph said raising her hands and creating a bright flash to teleport the two.
When the light faded they were not in the Sanctum Sanctorum instead it looked like they were on a snowy mountain top city. The city looked unused and empty, the city was made of a light grey stone and looked to have been made countless years ago. Yet despite being a snowy mountain city the entire place was fairly pleasant requiring no extra protection and it was not buried in snow. This was an unnamed city and former home of the ancient one, her father's master, and it was linked to the Sanctum, yet it was its own place.

" Welcome to Tibet" She said.
Kalin looked around it seemed nice but it looked so distant, he sat down looking up into the clouds, "This is different.."

Cyrus walked into stark tower by opening the door, "Hey guys whats?.....what in the?" He looked there was glass everywhere and Cassie was having some kind of rage induced breakdown, "Did I miss something?"

Cassie continued to mumble angrily as she finished preparing her supplies for Fenrir. "When I get my hands on mumble mumble.... Re-do everything..."

" This is something of a mixed blessing here you can learn what you need, as many have before you and should your more violent voices over power you only the city is protected from the icy cold" Steph explained the cold and the mountains were actually normally part of a test to see the resolve of those seeking the sorcerer supreme

" This however is not a vacation for long as you are here there will be training" She said moving her hand to motion to a large wall that seemed to have been stopped three fourths of the way into construction.

Kalin sighed, "So what do I have to do?" He stood back up stretching his arms. The symbiotes began to wake up, "We do not like this cage......

"C-Crap..."Kyuma said, pulling himself out of the crater he'd formed. His leg felt like it was on fire, as he dragged himself onto the street. "Where the heck am I, anyway?" he said, pushing himself onto his knees, but unable to go any further. He looked up, and rested his eyes on Stark Tower. "What? WHAT!? How the heck did I land outside outside of the Avengers' Home base!? That makes absolutely no sense!" he yelled, before coughing up some blood as his vision grew fuzzy.

"This...this isn't good...somebody...help...me..." he managed to get out, before collapsing.

Last edited by a moderator:
" Move the wall from where it is to " She said moving here hand to the other side of the courtyard the wall protruded into " Over there, the task is not impossible I have done it, as has my father, and Mr. Wong, and many before them" She said remembering the trick to this wall had been more of a mental thing as it was now it was a way to understand to accept the impossible and overcome what blocked ones path. " if I wished to cage you I could easily send you plane of fire or ice places you could not survive, there is a way back but you are not ready to see it, when the human part of you finishes the task then you may leave with my blessing" she said not mentioning that the wall tended to rebuild itself when one looked away or slept, it was after all a mental thing more than a physical thing , it took her a month to figure that out. " if you want you can start now or I can lead you to where you can sleep ".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back