• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Reaper said:
"You know..." Dimitri said, announcing his presence behind Kai's bench. "...People with our hair color are pretty rare, but you're rocking it if you don't mind me saying."
What do you actually mean?Kai put his phone back in his pocket and looked behind him

"Silver hair! It's rare but we look great, right?" His eyes got sidetracked, "Whatcha doin on your phone?"

Reaper said:
"Silver hair! It's rare but we look great, right?" His eyes got sidetracked, "Whatcha doin on your phone?"
Yes!Silver hair is totally cool! Kai said laughing with a little smile Well,I am Playing video games

He noticed Connor and Rosaline in the same park as them. "See that guy? He is probably the best frizbee player in the world." He said, chuckling.

Reaper said:
He noticed Connor and Rosaline in the same park as them. "See that guy? He is probably the best frizbee player in the world." He said, chuckling.
You can judge people by just seeing them!!!Woah coool!!! Kai said as he looked at the male amazingly

Crono said:
Once her attention had been gotten and she started heading his way Connor dropped his hand. "That's me." He said, standing up to greet her. Book in one hand, he reached the other up to remove his glasses briefly with a smile before replacing them. He'd realized over time the glasses would throw people for a loop occasionally, some people could see past them easily and see the same face but it was more difficult for others. So he'd removed them for a second as courtesy, so she could see him more similarly to how she'd originally seen him.
Connor shifted his weight onto his other foot, "Rosaline right?... 'The Fire Bird', as Dimitri put it." He'd said the nickname in a mocking tone of what was an attempt at Dimitri's voice.
Rosaline nodded, smirking slightly at his change of tone. "Yes...that's me. The Fire Bird." Not the best at making conversation, she paused, trying to think of what to say next. Several awkward seconds past. "Ah...so what brings you here?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. "Taking a break from all the fighting I presume?"

"Yea it's crazy right! And that girl next to him? Her favorite food is wings!" He said, hopping over the bench to join him.

Reaper said:
"Yea it's crazy right! And that girl next to him? Her favorite food is wings!" He said, hopping over the bench to join him.
Woah,Cool Kai said as he pointed towards Rosaline and Connor I want to see if you were right lets go meet them

Connor gave a gentle shrug, "I guess you could say that. Everyone needs some downtime, especially with a day like we had. I just like to come out here and sit from time to time." He stretched his arm open handed in a gesture to sit on the bench if she wanted. "What about you?"

"Hey Connor and rosey!" He yelled, waving his arm in their direction. "Fancy meeting you guys here!"

"Hehe this is going to be funny..." He said, zipping away as if he was never there. This wasn't the first time dimitri has sent someone to talk to his friends with strange jokes about their superhero forms.

Crono said:
Connor gave a gentle shrug, "I guess you could say that. Everyone needs some downtime, especially with a day like we had. I just like to come out here and sit from time to time." He stretched his arm open handed in a gesture to sit on the bench if she wanted. "What about you?"
I heard you were the best frizbee player in the world Kai said looking at the male with a bright smile

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Rosaline nodded, smirking slightly at his change of tone. "Yes...that's me. The Fire Bird." Not the best at making conversation, she paused, trying to think of what to say next. Several awkward seconds past. "Ah...so what brings you here?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. "Taking a break from all the fighting I presume?"

[/QUOTE]
And i heard your favourite food was wings? Kai said looking at her aswell

Connor gave the slightest of an eyeroll with his head turned away from Dimitri. "I shouldn't have mimicked him, shouldn't have mocked him. All that did was summon the devil." He whispered to Rosaline with a smile before turning to face Dimitri and his friend. Well, there goes my peace and quiet out the window. "Hey, Dimi--" Connor stopped mid-sentence as Dimitri disappeared and groaned. Not again...

"Hi." He greeted the silver haired boy. Connor's mouth going agape at the mention of being the best frizbee player. "You did, huh?" Connor resisting the urge to face palm then and there but instead settling for a gently few seconds of closing his eyes. I am so getting him back for this later. Connor raised an eyebrow, "I guess you could say that I'm pretty good with one."

Rosaline had been about to answer when she heard a another voice. "Hey Connor and rosey!" She turned to see Dimitri waving at them with a unknown boy about his age at his side. Like Dimitri, he had silver hair that gleamed in the sunlight and wore a black coat with a purple shirt under it. "Fancy meeting you guys here!" Dimitri said with a grin as the two made their way over. If Rosaline had have known better the two could have been twins.

The new boy started talking a million miles an hour, his pale blue eyes full of excitement. "Uh...hi." Rosaline said, blinking slowly as she tried to process what he just said. "Wings? Who told you-" She stopped, her eyes looking over to Dimitri only to realize he was no longer there. Conner looked bewildered at the stranger's words before stuttering out a reply of his own. She shook her head. "Nevermind. Who are you, if I may ask?"

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Aedan tried something which was a stupid stupid thing to do with injuries so severe, but did it nonetheless. Summoning all his remaining strength, he began a very weak somersault jump, but increased his momentum to travel over the vectors, and straight in front of Fenrir.

[/QUOTE]
Fenrir smirked and used several Vectors to violently punch Aedean in the gut, before going for his Achilles Tendons.

Aedan would normally have been dropped immediately at such forceful punches, but the reason a gut strike hurts is because it affects the lungs, the moment he was struck Aedan focused his own momentum to travel with the punch, turning what could have probably broke his gut into what felt like a tap, he then glided back on his feet to avoid losing his achilles heel. Realizing that he couldn't keep up with this assault however, Aedan used his staff to smash the window behind him, and then forced the unavoidable plethora of glass shards into the man by using their momentum, knowing it would be enough to make him no longer a threat. Yet at the same time, Aedan was bordering on dropping on the spot, and a single vector strike would e his end. So he jumped from the window, and slowed his momentum to near running speed so he would survive the fall.

Cassie glared at the Perpetrators in her house. "Oh come on!" She yelled at Arner, Fenrir, and the guy who appeared to be Iron Fist. "These windows JUST GOT REPAIRED!"

Fenrir screamed as several shards of glass cut him, blood pouring violently from the wounds. "FUCK!" Fenrir shouted before he noticed Cassie, sending several Vectors at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
GimmickPuppet said:
"Oh, two victims for the price of one? It must be my birthday..." Fenrir grinned as he sent several Vectors flying at Cassie.
((You've just been stabbed by about a dozen shards of glass...))

GimmickPuppet said:
((Well isn't that a kick up the shitter.))
((Hey, I'm falling out of a building with internal bleeding. You don't get to complain!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back