• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pietro nodded. "He will be fine with time, but this could've easily been so much worse... He just needs to stay put for a while. I hope we don't have any more problems soon. God knows I can't stop him from getting out there if he wants to."

"A symbiote?, Haven't heard of one of those appear in a while, I thought the life foundation had the rest of them?..." Cyrus said out loud.

Finn walked over to Connor. Not as big and green as he may have wanted. "Sure. I'll walk back with you." He gasped. His makeshift bandages were not all that satisfactory but with the thought that they had beaten a whole slew of enemies pushed him on. "I may be able to transform and carry us home, but I'm not sure how long it will last."

Connor looked over the patchjob Finn had done on himself with his own clothes. "You sure your alright?" He asked. "Don't push yourself, if you want to try go for it." Connor shrugged. Riding with Finn was alot like riding with Cassie, there was some flying involved...but also alot of falling. "If your not feeling up to walking we could just get a cab..?" Connor looked over himself a moment, Finn might have been mistaken for a homeless kid while Connor would stick out with the suit on.

Reaper said:
Pietro nodded. "He will be fine with time, but this could've easily been so much worse... He just needs to stay put for a while. I hope we don't have any more problems soon. God knows I can't stop him from getting out there if he wants to."
TKolord said:
"A symbiote?, Haven't heard of one of those appear in a while, I thought the life foundation had the rest of them?..." Cyrus said out loud.
Cassie sat on the couch next to Dimitri. "Come on, Dimitri," she said, still holding his hand. She looked at the floor. "I should've been there sooner. This is my fault." She looked at Quicksilver. "I'm sorry...."

Tony looked at Cyrus. "Apparently one escaped."

Cyrus sighed, "Well at least when the life foundation hears about this, they are going to send something to catch him." he looked over at his arm which was now reatached even more so than it was when he used nuclear particles, "Can't wait to see this baby in action." he said to himself

(hehehehehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHA(} :) ))

TKolord said:
Cyrus sighed, "Well at least when the life foundation hears about this, they are going to send something to catch him." he looked over at his arm which was now reatached even more so than it was when he used nuclear particles, "Can't wait to see this baby in action." he said to himself
(hehehehehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHA(} :) ))
((Do I sense some evil villain in this post?))

Dimitri's eyes opened a little. "Cass?... Everyone else okay?" He said.

Pietro shook his head. "No one could blame you anymore than the rest of us."

Finn shook his head. "I can walk. I mean, it's not that far." He started walking before waving his companion on. "So what were you up to earlier? It seems like so many villains are here you loose track of things."

(Wait, is iron fist at the tower or at street level? Because cap jr and Finn are the only ones at street level anymore)

Connor shrugged as he walked alongside Finn, "Was just out. Free time doesn't come too often and I was trying to make the best of it. And then every bad guy in the city decided it was a good day for fun." Connor gave an amused eye roll, eventually some press spotted the two and Connor ushered Finn through an alley to the opposite street. "Sorry. Suit sticks out like a sore thumb I suppose. Something you don't have to worry about, I'm a bit envious."

(We have an OOC tab guys. :P Finn and Connor aren't at Stark tower yet though just fyi. We'll have a speedup at some point to arrive.)

Aedan lumbered out of the alleyway he had earlier collapsed in, his mind still swimming with pain... Though that was soon ignored as he witnessed the huge smoke pile in the distance, making haste he hurried towards it anxious of what he may find... He should never have left the tower...

Soon enough, he made it to the scene, after struggling through the hundreds of crowded people, police, and media he caught a glimpse of the utter destruction and bloodbath that plaqued the surroundings. His mind span once more at the sight, he had to get to the Avengers tower, whatever did this must have been huge... The heroes must have beat it back though, but he was sure they would be in a sorry state... Injured, or maybe some dead. Not wasting another second, he rushed to the tower to see the damage.

Reaper said:
Dimitri's eyes opened a little. "Cass?... Everyone else okay?" He said.
Pietro shook his head. "No one could blame you anymore than the rest of us."
Cassie nearly cried with Relief. "Well, yes, I think everyone is ok."

]

Feeling as if she were interrupting something, Rosaline walked up to the large windows, staring at the city beneath. It really was sort of beautiful...minus all the destruction that happened on a regular basis. She crossed her arms, wincing slightly as it irritated some of her wounds. So, what happens next? She thought. Is everyone alive I wonder?

((Fight finished, Finn and Connor are heading to the avengers tower, the other heroes are already there, Massacre retreating, Perry's still at the scene of battle at the moment. Next time use OOC though. xD ))

"Don't be envious. Smasher can take hits and not be hurt but I feel everything. Case and point, I was stabbed nine times, he wasn't stabbed once." He shrugged. "Must be nice to have some awesome armor." He knocked his knuckles against the metal before looking ahead. "Guess we're almost here huh. Man it's been a long day." He mumbled.

Connor raised his shield up with a smirk, "Hardly counts as armor. You got stabbed nine times and your still standing, that's something." As they neared the tower entrance Connor sighed. "It really has. I just want a hot shower, and to get out of this sweaty suit." Connor said with an almost whine.

(Carbon polymer isn't exactly metal is it? It's like plastic right? Pfft. I am the worst at knowing these things.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back