• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Raven smiles "I just heard some noises and thought that somebody was in trouble" Raven is in her uniform.

Dimitri zipped up to her, forgetting the issue at hand. "My name is Dimitri, but you can call me... Mercury." He waited for her reaction to his new, cool, name.

He shrugged at the anticlimactic nature. "Can we trust you?"

Pietro finished up with the bandages. "I think this should be good, even through another fight."

Another one? Interesting. Like moths to a flame...She thought, watching as a black haired girl with wings made her presence known. She vaguely wondered what was going through Iron Man's head as more people came into the room. Not that she could protest, considering she happened to be one of those people. She had been driven here by curiosity, but what about the others? Had they also been in the general vicinity and wanted to be heroes or something?

She felt Pietro finish the bandages. "Thank you." She said, grateful for the lessening pain. Her stomach suddenly growled loudly. Instructively, Rosaline grabbed a candy bar from the bag she kept with her. When she felt everyone staring at her, she took a big bite, swallowing. "Sorry. I get pretty hungry after awhile."

Finn scowled and swatted Connor's hand. Attempting to smooth down his now disheveled hair, Finn ducked down his head to get things back in place. He shook his head once and his glasses tumbled to the floor. With a groan he dropped to his knees and groped around for his glasses.

Puerto spoke to raven "We are the avengers, miss. If you can't trust us, who can you trust?"

"You feeling up to it Finn?" Dimitri asked.

"We could use some controlled chaos."

Raven sees Finn looking for his glasses that landed by her feet she picks them up gently and walks over to him while saying" I dont know, I dont even know what an avenger is" she hands Finn the glasses he dropped.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]
Another one? Interesting. Like moths to a flame...She thought, watching as a black haired girl with wings made her presence known. She vaguely wondered what was going through Iron Man's head as more people came into the room. Not that she could protest, considering she happened to be one of those people. She had been driven here by curiosity, but what about the others? Had they also been in the general vicinity and wanted to be heroes or something?
She felt Pietro finish the bandages. "Thank you." She said, grateful for the lessening pain. Her stomach suddenly growled loudly. Instructively, Rosaline grabbed a candy bar from the bag she kept with her. When she felt everyone staring at her, she took a big bite, swallowing. "Sorry. I get pretty hungry after awhile."

[/QUOTE]
"We have chips in the pantry if you want some," Cassie said. "Soooo..... Are we all going to lounge around while this thing keeps killing people?" She asked, motioning to the tv screen, "or are those of us who feel up to it going to go and get this symbiote?"

"Can I help?" she asked after giving the glasses to Finn.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Race ya, dad." Dimitri said before zipping away, causing a gust of wind in the room.

Pietro chuckled and stood slowly, cracking his neck and finally zooming after his son, causing a gust probably five times harder than his son's.

The new girl was a surprise, people we're showing up left and right. Listening to Cassie and watching as the guys sped off he finally glanced at the screen, watching the creature a moment. And I just got cleaned up too...

Connor stood up from the chair, stretching himself somewhat. "I should probably go, atleast as backup." He winced slightly mid-stretch almost as if his body was willing him not to, though he threw up an outwards smile afterwards.

As Ultron is repairing the damaged areas on his armor in his hidden bunker, he suddenly becomes aware of a Symbiote rampaging in the city he just retreated from while listening in to different radio transmissions. Intrigued, Ultron continues to listen in on the radio signals so that he can track the Symbiote's movements.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Show offs," she muttered. "Connor, are you sure?" She asked out of concern for her friend. "You were pretty beat up...."

(CHECK OUT MY NEW VILLAINESS IN THE CHARACTER CREATION TAB!!)

"I'll take that as a no then" she sighs and opens her wings intending to fly back out the way she came in.

(Siiiick)

Pietro arrived first. "Damn, this thing looks bigger in person." He said through his comlink.

"Well good! Because this is the debut of mercury! Maybe I should get a new comstume..." Dimitri trailed off.

"Focus, Dimitri."

[QUOTE="Raven Slender]she folds her wings and looks at Cassie "really?" she says with a hopeful teary tone

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, really," Cassie said gently, smiling. "I think those wings could come in handy."

Cassie smiled back. "I believe it." She stood shakily and planted her feet

Hypnas walked the streets, enjoying the sights of Massacre's victims (or what was left of them). She smiled when she saw the heroes. "Hmmm...." She said pensively,drawing a gun. "I wonder..." She pointed the gun at Quicksilver, who was facing away from her and shot it at his back while he was distracted. "That oughtta get their attention," she said,

Dimitri appeared in front of Hypnas with a bullet in his hand. "What is this? Care to explain yourself?" He said, dropping it as he realized it was still hot.

Connor opened his mouth to protest, that he was fine, but shut it back. He could see the concern on Cassie's face, and he had in fact just pulled himself from a fight partially because he was injured. He glanced over at the screen once again seeing Dimitri and his father at the scene now, Finn was leaving to go now and Cassie started speaking to the girl who sounded like she genuinely wanted to help. Connor let out a defeated huff before quietly moving to stand behind the couch to get a better view of the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back