• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Mercury?" Suggested Cassie automatically.

Tony looked at Pietro. "I might start calling you 'Quickgold' now," he said, smiling. He turned to the screen and blew out. "Wow. You guys did a heck of a lot of damage, didn't you?"

"Good thing you're a genius millionaire playboy philanthropist, huh Dad?" Cassie said.

Cyrus finally regained consciousness and walked towards the group of avengers sitting there. He leaned agains the wall as his arm started to fall apart, "Side effects, wonderful..." "Why not The Chrome Tempest?" Cyrus recomended.

Pietro noticed Finn.

"Hey there big guy. How are you feeling?"

Dimitri was deep in thought.

"Mercury.... Mercury!! Why didn't I think of that??"

Rosaline sat down with a sigh, watching the proceedings with a slightly raised eyebrow. Were they always like this?

He grunted and shrugged his shoulders. "Anyone have an advil?" As an afterthought he waved to the newcomers to the group.

Steph finished her healing and found that others had cone up and left the floating glowing person alone. They had to be very jaded for that still there was the man the hulkling had really been. She could feel his negative thoughts or rather read them no doubt that mind control had disturbed him.

"You need to feel bad over your action" she said before waving her hand in front of him easing his pain.

"Trust me. I do." He mumbled to Steph. He shot an appreciating grin at her and thanked her for the ease of pain. He turned to Dimitri. "How am I feeling? Like a robot managed to blast his way through my brain and cause me to go berserk. I swear I can still feel him in there." He broke off not wanting to turn their group meeting into a therapy session. "Thanks though Dimitri. Or should I call you Silver Streak? Maybe Quicksilver Junior? Metallic Sonic? Can't call you Mercury or Chrome Tempest, those are too cool for you." He said jokingly. "I do feel bad though, for earlier." He directed towards the whole group.

" I misspoke I meant to say you do not need to feel bad, we all have our problems you more so than others, with one mind it hard to defend against mental attack " she explained . Still the other conversation did interest Steph a little " Mercury and Quick silver are the same thing just different names how about silver bolt as a name?" She said though she felt a little odd this was the first time she was meeting anyone but acting like you were clam was a normal part of life.

Dimitri's expression became solemn for a moment, something truly rare. "Your father contributed more to the avengers than anyone else, and he struggled with the same thing you're going through. Don't ever feel bad, just... Try your best."

"Oh, and it's absolutely mercury from here on out."

Connor finished up in the bathroom, returning amidst Finn apologizing. He came to a stop standing behind the couch. "You shouldn't though, wasn't your fault. That could have been any one of us under his control. You we're just the most useful to him, take it as a compliment." Leaning forwards he ruffled Finn's hair playfully before walking slowly back to his original seat.

Aedan remembered Connor had said something, what he had no idea... If anything he was getting a little dizzy, not good. Once the elevator reached the bottom, he began making his way through the huge crowd of people that had come to see the aftermath of the battle, and interview the heroes. Which, was far worse... He couldn't deal with this. Instead he tried to make his way through the sparser place of the crowd, yet it didn't take long for him to be swamped by media and hero fanatics. He couldn't make out what they were saying, "Crap... Not now, focus. Just, walk..." After what seemed to be forever, Aedan managed to push through the crowd, thankfully, they relented pursuing him, likely because he wasn't an avenger. He curtly found an alley and helplessly slumped against the wall as his mind began to lose capability.

Massacre

The street was a bloodbath, Massacre had stopped consuming the people minutes ago, now indulging himself in some pleasant pass time, such as brutally murdering the helpless humans, the police were a lovely addition to his fun. Though they offered little resistance. Pleased with his work on his current victim, Massacre dropped the body of the man who was in Massacre's hand, it's face crushed like a watermelon. The helicopters that circled were more of a hindrance, rather than a threat, though instead of destroying them. He let them show the city of his brutality, the humans were right to fear him. "Ssscream in fear wormsss! Where are your heroesss now?" With those words said, another victim was impaled by the horn on Massacre's head, his guts spilled onto the street as life left his eyes.

(The heroes will know this is going on soon, just turn a TV on. Or, the police will contact them).

Now that the battle had ended, Rosaline could feel the rest of her adrenaline ebbing away, allowing the pain from her wound to come full force. No matter how many times this had happened, she could never get used to pain. She grimaced. It wasn't big, but heart like a bitch. "Can someone help me wrap this or something?" She could only imagine what her guardians would say.

Pietro zipped away and returned with a first aid kit. "Alright, let me see what we're working with."

"Uhh dad...." Dimitri said, pointing to the television. On screen was a giant black rhino, killing civilians.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Aedan remembered Connor had said something, what he had no idea... If anything he was getting a little dizzy, not good. Once the elevator reached the bottom, he began making his way through the huge crowd of people that had come to see the aftermath of the battle, and interview the heroes. Which, was far worse... He couldn't deal with this. Instead he tried to make his way through the sparser place of the crowd, yet it didn't take long for him to be swamped by media and hero fanatics. He couldn't make out what they were saying, "Crap... Not now, focus. Just, walk..." After what seemed to be forever, Aedan managed to push through the crowd, thankfully, they relented pursuing him, likely because he wasn't an avenger. He curtly found an alley and helplessly slumped against the wall as his mind began to lose capability.
Massacre

The street was a bloodbath, Massacre had stopped consuming the people minutes ago, now indulging himself in some pleasant pass time, such as brutally murdering the helpless humans, the police were a lovely addition to his fun. Though they offered little resistance. Pleased with his work on his current victim, Massacre dropped the body of the man who was in Massacre's hand, it's face crushed like a watermelon. The helicopters that circled were more of a hindrance, rather than a threat, though instead of destroying them. He let them show the city of his brutality, the humans were right to fear him. "Ssscream in fear wormsss! Where are your heroesss now?" With those words said, another victim was impaled by the horn on Massacre's head, his guts spilled onto the street as life left his eyes.

(The heroes will know this is going on soon, just turn a TV on. Or, the police will contact them).

[/QUOTE]
(( :o ))

Cassie looked at Conmor and then at Finn. "Hey, You can't help it, Finn," she said. "We all would have done the same thing if Ultron had done that to us." She smiled. "Besides, you're our most valuable asset. If we didn't have you, I probably would have been dead a long time ago."

Rosaline nodded in thanks. She thought about moving her shirt a little, but quickly dismissed the idea when she realized that her clothing had melted into her skin.

Following Dimitri's arm, she saw what was making him tense up. A black rhino. Never seen that before. While a normal individual would be freaking out, she just sat there with a bored expression on her face. "Huh." She murmured, as if someone had just told her what the weather would be like.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Rosaline nodded in thanks. She thought about moving her shirt a little, but quickly dismissed the idea when she realized that her clothing had melted into her skin.
Following Dimitri's arm, she saw what was making him tense up. A black rhino. Never seen that before. While a normal individual would be freaking out, she just sat there with a bored expression on her face. "Huh." She murmured, as if someone had just told her what the weather would be like.

[/QUOTE]
((Heartless! You basically just went 'meh' at countless people being slaughtered, some hero you are! (> :D )))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Heartless! You basically just went 'meh' at countless people being slaughtered, some hero you are! (> :D )))

[/QUOTE]
(( ;) ) I try.)

"Symbiote?" Pietro asked.

"S-symbiote." Dimitri replied.

"Then it's a good thing we have you now, Rosaline. Fire is one of their weaknesses."

Pietro said as he patched her up.

Cassie's eyes went wide. "Oh. My. God." She said. "That looks like..... venom? With horns?" She grimaced as she saw the impaled person and then the creature laughing. "Dad, do you want to handle this one?" She asked. "I still can't really stand."

She nodded again at their words. I guess I'll hang around these guys for the time being. "I take it you've dealed with these type of creatures before?"

"Ehh not personally, but I've spoken to those who have." He spots raven. "We actually just might. Does anyone know her?"

((Use quotes when speaking please! We're writing this like a story.)

Cassie shook her head. "But I do know how she got in here." She pointed to the stairs that lead down to the lab. "There's a broken window down there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back