• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge I have been pondering over this for a while and I have come to two equally possible conclusions that may or may not be true.... Nia's hair color is either just a very specific shade that is universally known as the residing hair color of the Davion blood line or she is simply the only redhead on the planet. I think both conclusions are equally delightful.

Last edited:
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge I have been pondering over this for a while and I have come to two equally possible conclusions that may or may not be true.... Nia's hair color is either just a very specific shade that is universally known as the residing hair color of the Davion blood line or she is simply the only redhead on the planet. I think both conclusions are equally delightful.

Or perhaps it's just like anime, where the only way to differentiate between people is by their hairstyle. I'm not sure how much water this particular conclusion holds, though.

I usually go with the Davion's having red hair,

Heads up, I wont be on as much on Saturday. I gotz a date. And on Sunday i wont be on pretty much all day. D&D night with the bois.

Well... it would make me feel evilly relevant. That and it would set things up for them to maybe someday read up on their quarry if they ever make it to Calcia. They wouldn't recognize it, but some old scholar might show them a old book in the members only section of the library of the Holy Order and it would be there. I feel the Order would have played a part in the Horde Wars with Kruziik.

I was wondering about the elves. Are they immortal or live a really long time? Or do they live as long as humans generally do, and just have pointy ears?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back