• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 . | MULTIFANDOM | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just about everyone in the main series that uses magic like abilities (besides Symphogear users) are alchemists in Symphogear.
And they are usually enemies so Shirabe sees magic, thinks alchemist, and now is suspicious.
Oooij interesting take

Just about everyone in the main series that uses magic like abilities (besides Symphogear users) are alchemists in Symphogear.
And they are usually enemies so Shirabe sees magic, thinks alchemist, and now is suspicious.
Does scientifically explainable powers count?

Depends. Symphogear has crazy logic. Genjuro (SONGs Commander) is incredibly powerful for now real reason that to make him awesome. He doesnt have magic or a gear, he just hits things.
Search up vanguard biotics if you want a explanation (I'm stoopid at explaining)

Search up vanguard biotics if you want a explanation (I'm stoopid at explaining)
Ah.

Shirabe comes from a semi futuristic setting so enhanced super soldiers aren't that strange even if they never appeared in the main series. (technically Symphogear users are that). Alchemists are usually a lot more magical in style until they use a Faust Robe.

Symphogear is a just a tome of terms and lore which even the English wiki doesnt completely cover lol.

I see! lol I got curious enough to look up some clips from the anime and the alchemy is definitely a lot more flashy than the stuff in fma that’s for sure! but can I just say that omfg the character designs in the anime are so freaking COOL!! It’s genuinely got me considering taking a deeper look into the series lmao

Last edited:
I see! lol I got curious enough to look up some clips from the anime and the alchemy is definitely a lot more flashy than the stuff in fma that’s for sure! but can I just say that omfg the character designs in the anime are so freaking COOL!! It’s genuinely got me considering taking a deeper look into the series lmao
I did and I’m interested too and I looked at some clips too. Love the concept and the designs

It's a really underrated anime but if you ever saw the WATCH SYMPHOGEAR spam on social media its because its fans are rabid dogs lol. The first season has atrocious animation issues but arguably the best story telling (and darkest).

If you can bear the fan service definitely try it!

It's a really underrated anime but if you ever saw the WATCH SYMPHOGEAR spam on social media its because its fans are rabid dogs lol. The first season has atrocious animation issues but arguably the best story telling (and darkest).

I know I can bear the fan service lol it’s an interesting anime

I gotta admit I’m def not the type of person who can bear through lots of fan service, but who knows maybe I’ll still give it a try just to see 😅

Why are fight scenes so harddd
Bfdhgbdh omg I feel you on that! Dbfhfff idk how helpful this actually is but what I usually do is try to visually choreograph it in my brain as if it it were a scene in a show or move and then write as if you’re transcripting the fight from said imaginary scene. But even then it can sometimes be such a nightmare to try and find a way to communicate the characters’ actions in a readable fashion 🫠

I gotta admit I’m def not the type of person who can bear through lots of fan service, but who knows maybe I’ll still give it a try just to see 😅

Bfdhgbdh omg I feel you on that! Dbfhfff idk how helpful this actually is but what I usually do is try to visually choreograph it in my brain as if it it were a scene in a show or move and then write as if you’re transcripting the fight from said imaginary scene. But even then it can sometimes be such a nightmare to try and find a way to communicate the characters’ actions in a readable fashion 🫠
It's sci-fi Vs fantasy 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back