• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 . | MULTIFANDOM | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Welp, how many people IC would fight rather than run when a strange monster appears?

Thankfully Shirabe has to run until she injects herself with LINKER. So she'll probably live at least one cycle of this (assuming everything here is just invincible and this is where we find out).

Terra and Zaeed are gonna try and kill each other while running, and than there's the fact Zaeed is probably gonna have to drag his boy toy with him.

If Terra is being offered up as a example of the enemies abilities. I'll hold off posting. Since Shirabe will need quite the sight to prevent her from doing her literal job.

Welp, how many people IC would fight rather than run when a strange monster appears?

Thankfully Shirabe has to run until she injects herself with LINKER. So she'll probably live at least one cycle of this (assuming everything here is just invincible and this is where we find out).
I think Edward honestly could go either way. Like on one hand I could totally see him having a ‘tactical retreat’ just to formulate a plan before rushing back to face the monster, or I could also see him wanting to try to immediately fend it off to allow for the other characters to escape. Sdhfsdf but for the sake of him not immediately getting got, I think the current plan for my next post is for him to realize he can use alchemy again, build some kind of temporary(?) barrier to block the monster’s path, and then encourage the others to get the heck out of there. But H0undH_ze H0undH_ze def let me know if that’d be alright for him to do👌

I think Edward honestly could go either way. Like on one hand I could totally see him having a ‘tactical retreat’ just to formulate a plan before rushing back to face the monster, or I could also see him wanting to try to immediately fend it off to allow for the other characters to escape. Sdhfsdf but for the sake of him not immediately getting got, I think the current plan for my next post is for him to realize he can use alchemy again, build some kind of temporary(?) barrier to block the monster’s path, and then encourage the others to get the heck out of there. But H0undH_ze H0undH_ze def let me know if that’d be alright for him to do👌
Heh I had a similar idea of Zenon using his bone magic made up of his own bones to set a trap maybe he, Shirabe, and Ed work together if you’re down, idk H0undH_ze H0undH_ze

Last edited:
And even without Beezlebub in the equation he’s still strong

Last edited:
Then there’s Chuuya’s gravity he can manipulate whatever Zenon and Ed do as weapons just with his gravity

When a alter in your system that hasn't showed for months gets triggered so fucking bad that he's currently the main alter:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back