• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 . | MULTIFANDOM | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Omg, that's so fucking beautiful, wtf man, and to think this all started from some joke
Honestly so beautifully written and thought out. It hold so true. Coming from someone who ships Chuuya with Dazai

Aww thank you! Lol the moment I saw romance was allowed in the rp I immediately got to thinking about what that’d represent like metaphorically, although I’m sure under all the flowerly words everything I’ve said is probably just pretty surface level stuff 😅

(Warning this is just me babbling about my character lol. Stop now for your own sanity)
I think also it’s because the FMA03 anime very specifically places such a HUGE HUGE HUGE focus on Edward’s emotional journey as he’s faced to confront both the impact of outwardly rejecting many of the important bonds in his life due to the fear, arrogance, and guilt that drives him and how it effects him emotionally through the show. It’s honestly one of the things I love about how 03 went about telling it’s story compared to brotherhood, with it’s smaller cast and (kinda) lower stakes narrative it really took the time to examine Edward and Alphonse under a microscope and really took the time to explore the emotional journey they went on. Ssfbhjferfe so with that in mind one thing I really hope to accomplish is to continue said emotional journey for Edward in the rp and see where he ends up! So of course I gotta think about how stuff like how our characters react to situations would be reflect on their characters and what kind of themes manifest from it.

and omg don’t even get me started on looking through all of this from a specifically queer lens, cus for as FASCINATING as 1920’s German queer history is, being any flavor of gay or trans obviously wasn’t going accepted on a societal level, so the thought of having Edward be able to engage with and reflect on those topics in this manner of a setting also is just so so so so interesting to me I can’t help but hyperfixate on it!

I can only play villains or chaotic-neutralsn😭
So little is known of Zenon other than he was once a retainer of the Grinberryall royal family with his brother and sister. Well that and his betrayal and making a contract with Beezelebub

I see Chuuya’s complex relationship with Dazai started in once they joined the port mafia. He ‘hates’ Dazai really they trust each other and relate to one another . Evident with the Arahabaki scene Chuuya says he trusts him to save his life

Aww thank you! Lol the moment I saw romance was allowed in the rp I immediately got to thinking about what that’d represent like metaphorically, although I’m sure under all the flowerly words everything I’ve said is probably just pretty surface level stuff 😅

(Warning this is just me babbling about my character lol. Stop now for your own sanity)
I think also it’s because the FMA03 anime very specifically places such a HUGE HUGE HUGE focus on Edward’s emotional journey as he’s faced to confront both the impact of outwardly rejecting many of the important bonds in his life due to the fear, arrogance, and guilt that drives him and how it effects him emotionally through the show. It’s honestly one of the things I love about how 03 went about telling it’s story compared to brotherhood, with it’s smaller cast and (kinda) lower stakes narrative it really took the time to examine Edward and Alphonse under a microscope and really took the time to explore the emotional journey they went on. Ssfbhjferfe so with that in mind one thing I really hope to accomplish is to continue said emotional journey for Edward in the rp and see where he ends up! So of course I gotta think about how stuff like how our characters react to situations would be reflect on their characters and what kind of themes manifest from it.

and omg don’t even get me started on looking through all of this from a specifically queer lens, cus for as FASCINATING as 1920’s German queer history is, being any flavor of gay or trans obviously wasn’t going accepted on a societal level, so the thought of having Edward be able to engage with and reflect on those topics in this manner of a setting also is just so so so so interesting to me I can’t help but hyperfixate on it!
Same here I can see Ed and Chuuya getting along just fine I see he sees himself in Ed. He joined the port mafia at a young age as Ed became a state alchemist at 12. They have their pasts to come to accept. Ed and Chuuya have have a lot in common

The light novels cover Arahabaki and thought Chuuya isn’t human as he fused with 7-year old Chuuya and he was experimented on

SheepKing SheepKing your post makes me want to give fma 03 a rewatch how amazing it is dark af
OMG YES 🙏 I will drag all of y’all into fma03 he’ll if it’s the last thing I do. My recent rewatch has given me such an intense appreciation for the themes and story throughout the anime that I am physically incapable of shutting up about it 😩 also SheepKing’s hot take of the day: oh my god is it so much better than brotherhood

It makes wanna read Ed’s thoughts on those who are mages and made contracts with devils i.e Zenon

OMG YES 🙏 I will drag all of y’all into fma03 he’ll if it’s the last thing I do. My recent rewatch has given me such an intense appreciation for the themes and story throughout the anime that I am physically incapable of shutting up about it 😩 also SheepKing’s hot take of the day: oh my god is it so much better than brotherhood
Yeah I have a lot of salt for fmab

Time time for a wedding arc in the rp!/j (but ngl having the characters figure out how the hell to set up a wedding or any other event in the back rooms of all places would actually be such a fun plot line-)
"Bless the grooms, damn this place, kiss this man from outer space." -Someone, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back