• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ . | MULTIFANDOM | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
They just met and we're already having a wedding
Time time for a wedding arc in the rp!/j (but ngl having the characters figure out how the hell to set up a wedding or any other event in the back rooms of all places would actually be such a fun plot line-)

Time time for a wedding arc in the rp!/j (but ngl having the characters figure out how the hell to set up a wedding or any other event in the back rooms of all places would actually be such a fun plot line-)
Trevor holding a gun to Zaeed's back: look at my fiance everybody (jk)

Yeah that would be fun

lol Chuuya isnโ€™t that obvious lol I mean he could kill with gravity and if we go the brutal route.. Arahabaki but then heโ€™s killing himself slowly
If he did kill with gravity I'm bringing in my big boy because well, try now <.3

Edward could probably use his alchemy to make wedding clothing and transmute a room into a suitable wedding venue with chairs, tables, a podium, etc. etc. ๐Ÿ’’

Now I want a ship to actually happen in this rp <.3
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

DM: This is the BACKROOMS! Perish in despair!
Players: But YAOI.

Ghskfjfj if I wanted to be smart I could say something about the humanity in still finding joy and love despite being faced with inevitable despair but tbh we all know the true reason is that we all love that old man yaoi amirite ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back