• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings π‘»π‘―𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑳𝑫 . | MULTIFANDOM | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ghskfjfj if I wanted to be smart I could say something about the humanity in still finding joy and love despite being faced with inevitable despair but tbh we all know the true reason is that we all love that old man yaoi amirite πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰
Yes we are all here for it we Stan Trevor and Zaaed

The possible replacements I'll definitely roll dice for
1. Ironbull (Fallout):
1000000588.jpg
2. Renegade Shepard (Mass Effect):
1000000590.jpg

3. Deacon (Fallout):
1000000591.jpg
40 something
4. Hancock (Fallout):
1000000592.jpg
30 something
5. Michael De Santa (GTA):
images

Around Trevor's age
6. Javik (Mass Effect):
images

Unknown
7. Ulfric Stormcloak (Skyrim):
1000000593.jpg
30 something
8. Cicero (Skyrim):
1000000594.jpg
40 something
9. Anders (Dragon age):

10. Cullen Rutherford (Dragon Age):

11. Johnny Gatt (Saints Row):

12. Joseph Seed (Far cry):

13. Sabal (Far Cry):
1000000598.jpg
14. Sharky (Far Cry):
1000000600.jpg
15. James Vega (Mass Effect)
1000000574.jpg
16. John Seed
1000000601.jpg

Attachments

• 1000000595.jpg
    1000000595.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000000596.jpg
    1000000596.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000000597.jpg
    1000000597.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 0
It's funny cuz in other rps I've always shipped Zaeed with a guy lmao (Niko <.3) and Trevor is canonically bisexual (And was probably in love with Mikey more than once)

Ghskfjfj if I wanted to be smart I could say something about the humanity in still finding joy and love despite being faced with inevitable despair but tbh we all know the true reason is that we all love that old man yaoi amirite πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰
Okay so I am going to go into this further cus now I can’t stop think about it:

Another aspect of the beauty of something as silly as a wedding in the back rooms to me is how like I said, the back rooms are inherently a terrible place built to its core to represent the fear of inevitable death. There is no escaping, and even if you do survive the threats posed by the creatures that live within them, there is still no β€˜surviving’ the backrooms, your only delaying your own demise as you slowly starve to death or fall into madness, never to see your loved ones again or return to the place you once called home.

And through all of this, our characters persist. They create bonds with one another, craft friendships, rivalries and romances and continue onward. For many of them, the back rooms might even exist as a place where they can explore all sorts aspects of themselves which they’d never be able to in their original universes, finding all sorts of new freedoms and opportunities. And throughout it all theres the potential for our characters to maintain hope. Even if the chances are slim, they’ll continue to look for a way out, they’ll continue to create communities and support one another because hey, that’s what means to be human.

In my thesis I will further explain how two old men kissing in a musty hallway is in fact the epitome of the indomitable human spirit-

lol jk jk, but man something about that trope of characters creating their own forms of happiness despite the seemingly dour circumstances at hand is fr my bread and butter 🍞 🧈

Another aspect of the beauty of something as silly as a wedding in the back rooms to me is how like I said, the back rooms are inherently a terrible place built to its core to represent the fear of inevitable death. There is no escaping, and even if you do survive the threats posed by the creatures that live within them, there is still no β€˜surviving’ the backrooms, your only delaying your own demise as you slowly starve to death or fall into madness, never to see your loved ones again or return to the place you once called home.

And through all of this, our characters persist. They create bonds with one another, craft friendships, rivalries and romances and continue onward. For many of them, the back rooms might even exist as a place where they can explore all sorts aspects of themselves which they’d never be able to in their original universes, finding all sorts of new freedoms and opportunities. And throughout it all theres the potential for our characters to maintain hope. Even if the chances are slim, they’ll continue to look for a way out, they’ll continue to create communities and support one another because hey, that’s what means to be human.

In my thesis I will further explain how two old men kissing in a musty hallway is in fact the epitome of the indomitable human spirit-

lol jk jk, but man something about that trope of characters creating their own forms of happiness despite the seemingly dour circumstances at hand is fr my bread and butter 🍞 🧈
Omg, that's so fucking beautiful, wtf man, and to think this all started from some joke

Honestly so beautifully written and thought out. It hold so true. Coming from someone who ships Chuuya with Dazai

As far as friendships go Chuuya and Dazai go way back when they joined the port mafia

Chuuya and Dazai they give off chaotic energy lol and in an rp they fight for dominance

Zaeed ain't Trevor's type:
Trevor is bisexual, as Trevor has shown some hints that he feels sexual attraction towards men too, besides his normal sexual dominant behavior towards weaker men. He showed certain interests in the "stag do running man" random encounter.

This is why a concept like stuck in the Backrooms interested me enough to join. Yeah we have to survive long enough first, but once the "You have to actually live in this fucked up place with little to no possibility of ever going home.." starts... so much character dev.

This is why a concept like stuck in the Backrooms interested me enough to join. Yeah we have to survive long enough first, but once the "You have to actually live in this fucked up place with little to no possibility of ever going home.." starts... so much character dev.
Yeah that’s why I love this rp for the character development

Zaeed ain't Trevor's type:
Trevor is bisexual, as Trevor has shown some hints that he feels sexual attraction towards men too, besides his normal sexual dominant behavior towards weaker men. He showed certain interests in the "stag do running man" random encounter.
Ooooh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back