• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Explanation of Nia's rapier:

It absorbs the kinetic energy from impacts, and converts it into heat energy, causing the blade to get hot, without loosing structural integrity that occurs when blades are heated. So in theory, Nia could just hit something with her sword for like and hour amd she'd eventually just have a lightsaber. However, the blade cools fairly rapidly.
Nia is the first Jedi confirmed.

*gasp!* I didn't even think about that!

And to think: Dan was originally (in my mind anyway) going to be some sort of bad guy. But it turns out he's just a misunderstood vigilante-type with a soft heart with a barrier around it.

Nia is a young girl that was faced with a horrible tragedy and must find her way through the darkness. Will this quest lead her down the path of heroism? Or will she embrace darkness to destroy darkness? Or will she embrace the darkness... and join the side of evil?
(Cue theme music)

Exactly. Who knows which path she will choose !!

*Emperor voice* "Nia, I can feel your anger. It gives you focus. It makes you stronger."

*Kruziik doing a Darth Vader impression*
"No, I AM your father!"
*Nia* "No! That's impossible!"
*Kruziik* "Lol jk ur right! I murdered ur father!*

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Trying to post for Cassander but I would really like to know how much magic a Goblin shaman would have - or do you want me to just play around with it? *begins chanting* ! magic fight ! magic fight !

And I can't wait for the rest.

And someday maybe: A Battle with Kruziik Krio Lo the King of the Goblins, Ancient sorcerer.
I am super game for that in the future. I'm also very excited for Cassander to get some training, instead of it being just instinctual, emotional, fight or flight magic (though I really enjoy writing it). Since magic is seen as a blessing in Calcia, I'm assuming they would have someone to train my boy at least a little before Kruziik decided to show up to reap his ultimate revenge against Nia. It would be cool if they all found a master in their particular combat style along the way.

Note: Cassander is basically an untapped battery of magical energy. He's powerful, but he has zero control and will probably end up hurting someone he doesn't mean to on the way. Additionally, how he's using magic now is actually pretty far on the self-destructive side, and I plan to have it take a real toll on him. I'm malevolently twiddling my thumbs for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back