• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
img_0263-jpg.304106

latest

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rhaine Rhaine

Well I've long thought about making my own rp, got a world in my head and a story. I'm trying to get up the courage to do it.

If I do you're quite welcome to join.

And this rp is yours, if you want to reopen it then go for it. New people would be nice in my opinion. As long as they can make an understandable sentence.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge I say we do a tiny time skip so that our group is arriving at the village setup.

Though I am in other RPs, none of them are still accepting except (I believe) Chasing the Sun which hasn't started yet.

I agree with TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior ! New people are good with me.

Well I've long thought about making my own rp, got a world in my head and a story. I'm trying to get up the courage to do it.

If I do you're quite welcome to join.

And this rp is yours, if you want to reopen it then go for it. New people would be nice in my opinion. As long as they can make an understandable sentence.
Also, I hope you end up creating your RP! I'd be very interested!

Random question because I am bored. Are any of you in RPs I could join? I've just got this one after loosing interest in a long term one, and I've got a craving for more.

Also should I re-open the rp?
TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
Rhaine Rhaine

I'm running an RP parallel to this one called Containment Breach, for exactly the reason you stated. It's a completely different tone from this one, mind, so I don't blame you at all if you're not interested.

And yeah, I don't think it could hurt to add some more wood to the pyre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back