• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Starcatcher (Closed)

Do you like adventure?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aria was no longer hyperventilating. "I dunno. Just a walk. Maybe that field a mile South of here?"

"Alright. Who knows? Maybe we'll find something interesting." Leila grabbed her phone and went a few feet down the path, before turning around. "Are you guys coming or not?"

Aria rushed next to her, limping just a tad, but managing to pull Anthem by the wrist enough to yank him a little. "Of course we are! Come on, Annie!" she half-shouted.

Anthem was a little discouraged that she called him 'Annie' again but then he realized she was holding his hand. He blushed, trying hard not to mention it. "Ok! Ok! but not too fast. I favor having both my arms." He struggled to keep his balance. @Amber KB

Aria gripped his wrist a little harder before letting go. She smiled, but was a little discouraged, "Well, I mean... if that's what you want..." She looked to Leila, "So, how have you been? Any news?"

"Oh, not really. The only thing I've been doing this summer is playing video games, and you wouldn't have a clue about what I'm talking about."

She looked back at Anthem. "I don't care, Anthem. It's not like I wanted to hold your hand... And Leila.You realize I love video games. We bonded in 2nd grade over our love for that ancient game Portal 2, remember?" She recognized that she was being sour, but she didn't feel like clicking back into her usual self. Anthem didn't like her... Whatever she thought I don't care.

Leila laughed. "Yeah, Portal. I realize how much of a bitch Glados is now."

(I actually bought the game on sale a while ago, and I don't think I would've been able to do it in 2nd grade. I can't even do it now)

(Well, our characters are gaming geniuses aren't they?)

Grinning, Aria replied, "Of course. I don't know how you ever didn't, you weirdo."

She looked back at Anthem, sort of sadly, pleadingly. @Captain Azulium @PokemonGirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthem's eyes trailed to the floor. So I guess she really didn't like me after all. He sighed and dug his hands in his pocket. When he looked up he saw the large field in the distance "well, there it is." Anthem notified them. @Amber KB @PokemonGirl

Akihito was walking down the ladder following the groups lead, being quiet for once as they started to have their discussion, he would much rather stay quiet this time. "Well this is fun..." He started to speak up from behind them, in slight sarcasm. "Trouble in Paradise then." He said jokingly to Anthem, noticing his reactions, if he said yes then that confirmed it, and if he ignored him, then he confirmed it, he had some tricks up his sleeve like these.

(Holy heck I didn't get any notifications since page 10)

Aria smiled, "Yep." She was still a little upset with Anthem for being so rude to her, but she blamed herself at this point. She brought her hand to her face and scanned the field, "So what do we now?"

Akihito held his hands up like he was in a robbery, "Alright Ill stop." He said with a smug look on his face. "I donno it be you twos idea." He said with a pirate like accent.

Anthem face palmed and ignored him, deciding not to take this conversation any further. He began scanning the field for imperfections until something shiny caught his eye. he looked around for the source. "Wha...?" Anthem said out loud, forgetting that he was still in a conversation with the other two. @Amber KB @Unknown Sanity

Aria noticed it as well, "What is that thing?" she said. She instinctively grabbed Anthem's hand and pulled him with her towards the metallic object.

Leila was being quiet after they started fighting. But at sight of the strange metal object, she immediately perked up again. "I told you we would find something!"

Aria had run the whole way across the field, dragging Anthem along with her. She yelled to Leila, gasping for air at the site of the massive object, "I wasn't thinking you meant something like this." Her eyes widened, taking in the magnitude of silvery blue metal that towered above her. @Captain Azulium @PokemonGirl

Akihito ran along, he was curious himself, and not looking at a large sliver object in a field would go against every curious bone in his body. Walking up to touch it.

"Okay. Something sliver that is in a field, we don't know what the hell it is, I am curious as bloody god. Of course I am going to touch it." Akihito said honestly, he sighed before speaking again, "Then I will be the cat the curiousity killed." He said plainly as he place his hands on the metal object.

Little did they know, Leila had sneaked around the back of the object and climbed onto it. She peeked her head over it and put her fingers to her head like bunny ears. "I'm an alien!" She said, standing on the object.

Aria giggled, "Ok. Maybe it's safe." She pondered the thing some more, "Hey, Leila, how did you get up there? I wanna come up there too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back