• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Starcatcher (Closed)

Do you like adventure?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akihito walked around the ship, ending up finding a ships manuel, he wasnt one to read books like these, but since they are playing doctor who. "Any time you want, Anywhere you want. One condition it has to be amazing." This applied to this so well. He looked at the book, groaning just at the size of it, flipping through the papers.

"Just a Ship Manuel, give me." He paused looking on his arm that didnt gave a watch, "About 50 years, and Ill be done with the introduction." He said overexaggerating. Akihito then continued to read.

"Hey, you're not gonna read it all. Plus, I like reading. Let me have it Akihito!" she stated, plainly.

"Here." Akihito said as he lifted it over his shoulder, glad to not being needed to read it. "Tell me what you learned, I don't want to be kept in the dark." He said to Aria.

"Of course, my good man," she said in a crappy british man accent opening the first page. She shrunk into a corner with a seat and desk-like thing and began reading intently.

"Hey I got a really cool idea!" Anthem said after the two were done talking. "I'll be right back" he said darting into the room where the Erector was. "Alright so if this thing can make anything I can imagine. All I have to do is imagine a map of the ship." Anthem reassured himself as he turned on the machine. *Ding* The machine dinged and a green light turned on. "Place hand here" the machine said calmly "Gah!!" Anthem tripped and fell to the floor. "Dumb machine..." Anthem stood back up, face red. "K,so I just put my hand he-" as he placed his hand on the sensor he felt a strong chill throughout his body. He pulled his hand away fast then opened his eyes to see a well folded map on the machine. "Sweet!" He grabbed it and ran back to Aria. "Madom, a map of the ship, just as you asked." Anthem imitated a fancy butler

@Amber KB

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria feigned class "Oh! Good sire, I must admit you have outdone yourself," she said exaggeratedly, "I shall find a way to compensate you soon." She smiled and turned the next page. She was already midway through the book. She silently thanked Mrs. Sparc, her teacher for encouraging speed-reading classes. She could probably pilot the ship with all of the information she had gotten so far. Th rest of the book seemed only to be how to properly repair the ship. where a couple unnecessary items were held, and how to store your personal items in normality.

"Okay!" she said in her normal soft, but cheery voice, "Let's go home."

"I know right?" Aria stated, "But tomorrow we can come back and check it out, plus I have to pack a bag if we're going on anywhere." She looked around excitedly. "You guys... I want to go on an adventure tomorrow. Whaddaya say?"

"Again you are asking me if I want to come back to somewhere that can take me anywhere.Is there any choice?" Akihito said towards Aria, as he rubbed the back of his head before putting his hand in his jacket, "Come on man. Seriously." He whined

Aria stepped closer to Anthem. "Why can't you go? You know... we'd all miss you terribly. And you're the one with all of the stories. Really, Anthem..." she muttered, "we need you more than anyone else. Please don't back out on us..."

(Sorry I was having a pool day...at the pool...)

"Ok...its not that I don't want to go..." Anthem hesitated. "Ok, the thing is...I'm afraid of hights" his expression grew sad and his eyes trailed to the floor.

Aria giggled loudly, "Annie! You only think you're afraid of heights. You've never seen the world from space. I think that you'll be okay, especially because this ship is designed to feel like it isn't moving. PLEEAASE," she vocalized dramatically.

"I just- but- can't I-" he realized there was no point in trying to get out of it. "Fine I'll go...but if I have a heart attack, its your fault." Anthem said smiling now with his arms crossed 'they really care that much about me? Wow...' Anthem's face turned a shade of red.

Aria's loved when Anthem's cheeks flushed. She poked them, and said, "Awesome. Thank you! We'll have a whole crew!" as she hugged him tightly. She thought for a moment, "Too bad Adam can't come. What a prick -- not bringing me my weird suit thing i asked for..."

Anthem smiled and hugged her back. "ok now that that's cleared up, there is only one more thing. how comes we didn't see this before!?" he gestured to the ship confusion written all over his face. "I mean, we didn't see it at all until we stepped foot on the field" @Amber KB

Aria perked up, finally knowing the answer to something, "It's a cloaking device, infused with the shield. An invisibility shield, so that in case the ship lands on a hostile planet or primitive planet, it can avoid being detected on most radars and no one will be able to see it outside of a 50 foot parameter. It is also immediately turned on when the ship is completely off or in crisis mode." She smiled.

Aria smiled, holding up her left hand, "Oh, look. There's a manual here. It has information in it. On what. stuff. is," pretending to be astonished and amazed, she studied every inch of the outside of the book, before turning back to Anthem and laughing at the somewhat confused and annoyed look on his face. So cute. she thought, blushing just a bit(which is a lot, because her face colors very quickly.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back