• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Starcatcher (Closed)

Do you like adventure?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He smile,knowing there was nothing else he could say."its getting dark, Imma head home" he began to walk when he had a feeling he was forgetting something. He turned back to Aria "wanna come with...?"

@Amber KB

Leila woke up to her Mario themed text tone. You guys ready to go? Anthem had said. "Meh, I guess." She replied. "I'm honestly surprised the manual was in English. xD "

"Yeah. It was the reason I was sleeping in so late." She looked back at her suitcase and backpack, hoping that she was properly packed.

Akihito got ready and packed, nobody was in his house as usual walking downstairs as he flipped open his phone typing in that he is coming soon. (There is no way I am going to use more bb code..)

Aria woke up, her hair in a frizzy mess. She turned on her phone and frowned, "I'm too popular," she said quietly, looking at the five or so messages people sent. "im up and packed" she typed. She figured her little leather suitcase would be enough to get her to another planet. She'd get cooler, alien clothes once she landed her space junk shipperoo, "Starcatcher"

Aria had just finished brushing her hair and teeth. She opened the door, more normally than last time. She was trying to look normal. With her bag over her shoulder, she excitedly said, "Hi, Anthem. Ready to explore time and space?" She thought about how Doctor Who-y this all felt, but was excited nonetheless, perhaps even more so.

"Yup, I can believe how easily this is coming together. Though we should probably go and get the others..." His eyes lowered to the foor then his face turned red "or we could just walk alone..." Not like there was any problem mentioning the fact that they always walked together, whether if it was to school, to the store or even the post office. But hes been acting like this the whole week. @Amber KB

Aria was a bit confused by his strange behavior, but she couldn't help think it was pretty endearing.She sighed exaggeratedly and huffed a "I suppooose we could walk alone. It's not like anyone expects us to walk with them anyways." She smiled, knowing what a couple others thought of them always walking together, and blushed a little.

Anthem smiled and continued walking toward the field,trying to use small talk to break the silence and wipe the red of his face. "So...you meet anyone new since school got out." Realizing after, the slight slang he used in his talk. @Amber KB

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ummm, not really. I've been spending most of my time with you, remember?" She giggled, "What about you? You got any new crushes?"

'Oh yeah...she has been spending a lot of time with me.'

he smiled then jokingly began to choke when she mentioned crush. "No, not really only one...." He looked away slowly, hoping she wouldn't ask who It was.

( @Unknown Sanity @PokemonGirl yo stay active )

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria pondered for a moment. She was a little disappointed Anthem had a crush on someone, but she decided not to let it show. Her curiosity overcame her and she had to ask, "Aaaaand, who is this crush you speak of?"

"Oh! you want to know?" Anthem quickly thought of an excuse. "I cant tell you" he said sounding more like a kid. crossing his arms and raising his head as if he was better then her. Then closing the eye closest to her so it looked as if she did something wrong. "its too risky..." he then added, smiling. @Amber KB

Aria was hurt. Anthem was her best friend. He was supposed to trust her with everything and trust that she wouldn't make fun of him for it. She grabbed his arm, stopping him from moving forward. She looked him straight in the eyes for a moment, but couldn't even begin to think of a reply. "Okay, Anthem. Just know that you're my best friend and I love you. I would never make fun of you for something as silly as a crush. Or anything for that matter." She let go and continued a few steps ahead of Anthem.

Anthem stopped as she grabbed his hand, leaving him no other choice but to hear her out. He stayed quiet, still in shock. 'Crap she's serious about this. Just play it off...' He thought to himself. He pretended to laugh knowing she was to far away now to tell the difference from his real laugh. "I got you! You should the look on your face! You got all sentimental on me. I mean, did you really believe that I have a crush on someone? I have no chance with any girl." He waited for her reaction knowing that he did it with that last one. @Amber KB

Aria didn't reply. She knew he was lying, but he was too embarrassed to tell her who his crush was. While this hurt her, she understood. She slowed down a little and waited for Anthem to catch up. She walked the rest of the way to the Starcatcher in silence. 'Just 'cuz you don't know if a girl will like you back' Aria thought, 'doesn't mean you won't like her, Anthem. Stupid...'

(OMG I haven't been getting notifs for this.)

Leila walked next to Anthem, bag slung over her shoulder. This was going to be awesome. She could feel it. "Is it just me, or is the ship glowing?" She asked, approaching the metal ship cautiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back