• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Starcatcher (Closed)

Do you like adventure?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Well guys, good night, I will be making all of this clothings so I won't have time to msg you guys ;) sleep tight" typed Adam and went on with his project.

(guys you are from america or europe?)

Akihito sighed as he walked back home in the moonlight, with a sigh as he walked back home. (Holy shiz I have a bar on my post thing, and America)

Anthem,Rhythm,Aria,Leila, Adam
them
Hey guys!
them
Yooooo!
them
Only a week left 'til summer! I can't wait to get out of school!
them
We should really hang out more during the summer. We'll finally have time to.
them
Oh yeah, that would be cool...(B')
them
And this why emoticons shouldn't have been made...because now Anthem has the power to use them...' ]
them
'LOL well hey, if no ones gonna use them then why have them?
them
Heh, but seriously we've got to do something together, just the four of us hanging out
them
Hey! What about the tree house?
them
Hey, yeah! God... Can't remember the last time I've been in there.
them
Alrighty then, its setteled. I'll be at your house tomorrow morning
them
Hey,where's everyone else?'
me
I'm Alive, Well at least I think I am, so we are going to the tree house then?
them
Hey everybody. I'm here. Sorry for the late reply. I was picking up my little sister
them
its ok, ill catch you up
them
We are all meeting up at the tree house tomorrow morning, and now that I think about it I forgot about Adam and Leila
them
Haha good job Annie. I'll totally be there
them
Heh, cool. See ya guys tomorrow
me
I wish I could have your embarrassment Anthem, and see you guys there!
them
Aw Akihito, you're too nice to him. ;P
them
Well thank you!
them
You forgot about me again, nice!
them
Ikr! >XP what a meanie! How ya doin, Adam?
them
Well, I am great, yesterday I updated my old phone now its working like the best piece of technology :D
them
You know how I am a suit guy, so now I am making a SUPER SUIT. Its a suit that can't get easly destroyed and I am making it of some special material
them
Oh sorry, and how are you I didn't see you in some time
them
asdjfkl; that's so cool, Adam. I wish I could get a new phone *tear* and the suit thing sounds super cool. You should be me one. xD
them
I'm pretty good. Got in a fight with my foster mom again
them
She can be a real bitch sometimes... hehe
them
I am sorry to hear that :( , well, I don't have problems like you :) . I don't let my parents near my lab ^^
them
And that thing with your phone, just it tomorow in the tree house and I will try to make a beast out of it :D
them
Well I don't feel like going to sleep so I will make you all endurable clothings ;)
me
I am just being honest you know, and are you guys trying to leave me out of this conversation.If so thank you! <3
them
'Hey, I'm all tired of all that robotics club stuff I had to earlier today...I'm goin' to bed. See you guys tomorrow!
them
Well guys, good night, I will be making all of this clothings so I won't have time to msg you guys ;) sleep tight
them
Goodnight, Guys. X)
me
Goodnight people!

*After finishing all the clothing* Oh god it's already this late/early thought Adam looking at the clock on his wall it was 5:00 am, I think I should go to sleep.

Adam lay down and as soon as he touched the pillow he closed his eyes and fell in sleep.

(is captain here? ..here in Europe is 1 am :/ )

(Oh I'm sorry guys I fell asleep)

"Brother! Brother! I'm hungry!!" Anthem woke up to find his 5-year-old sister, Malia jumping on him begging for food."Hungry? What time is it?" He asked still dazed from his sleep. "It's nearly 8 o'clock and I'm starving." She continued as if she hadent made her point clear already."Alright all make you breakfast" he said knowing that he had to leave soon for the meet up.

Aria woke up in a daze. Her alarm clock went off and she slowly picked up her hand and solved the puzzle she set up to turn it off. Once she had used her brain a bit, Aria was ready to get herself some breakfast and go about her day as a somewhat functioning human being.

She stood up and walked towards her door. (Thump) Aria screamed in pain. She had just stubbed her toe. Bouncing around her room on one foot, she tried to hold her pain away.

After a moment, Aria was able to compose herself. She walked out of her room. Osanna, her 9-year-old sister was standing at her door, with big, tired eyes. "I'm alright, Osa. Just stubbed my toe," She whispered, giving her baby sister's hair a little tousle, "You want some eggs?"

Osanna's eyes smiled with excitement and she nodded vigorously. Aria knew she had to leave soon, but she always had time for Osa, even if they weren't blood related.

Rhythm woke up to find both of her brothers, Zorn the 12-year-old and Recke the 7-year-old, were in her room trying to wake her up. As soon as her eyes shot open the two ran out of her room.

She wasn't mad, this was normal and with their dad being gone all the time she wanted them to have a good childhood while they still had it.

She cared about a lot but never really said or showed it much. She got up and went to make them breakfast.

"Alright, little punks...I have to leave soon so go ask Max of you can hang out there for a while." She said handing them the house phone. "And Zorn..." She said loking at the older one. "Don't play any tricks, just ask your friend to hang out."

"Ahhh..." Anthem exhaled as he walked outside into the summer warmth. "Now, off to Aria's house" he smiled. He was planning to walk with her to the tree house to get some time away from the rest of the crew. After a few minutes of walking he found himself in front of her house "Alright, her I go" he reassured himself before knocking on the door. @Amber KB

Akihito got up from his bed as he looked at the note he had gave himself when he went to sleep.

Go to the tree house with Rhythm,Aria, Anthem,Leila, and Adam in the morning. (Ask for insults?)

He grinned a little as he got ready in his regular casual attire for the day, he didn't have any siblings so he could go straight to the tree house with his other friends, walking straight to the forest to the tree house, flipping out his phone as he got up to the empty tree house, seemingly early with nobody there at the moment, most of them probably busy.

them
Hey guys!
them
Yooooo!
them
them
them
them
And this why emoticons shouldn't have been made...because now Anthem has the power to use them...' ]
them
them
Heh, but seriously we've got to do something together, just the four of us hanging out
them
them
them
them
me
them
Hey everybody. I'm here. Sorry for the late reply. I was picking up my little sister
them
its ok, ill catch you up
them
We are all meeting up at the tree house tomorrow morning, and now that I think about it I forgot about Adam and Leila
them
them
me
them
them
Well thank you!
them
them
them
Well, I am great, yesterday I updated my old phone now its working like the best piece of technology :D
them
You know how I am a suit guy, so now I am making a SUPER SUIT. Its a suit that can't get easly destroyed and I am making it of some special material
them
them
asdjfkl; that's so cool, Adam. I wish I could get a new phone *tear* and the suit thing sounds super cool. You should be me one. xD
them
them
them
I am sorry to hear that :( , well, I don't have problems like you :) . I don't let my parents near my lab ^^
them
And that thing with your phone, just it tomorow in the tree house and I will try to make a beast out of it :D
them
Well I don't feel like going to sleep so I will make you all endurable clothings ;)
me
I am just being honest you know, and are you guys trying to leave me out of this conversation.If so thank you! <3
me
Hey guys, guess I came here a bit early...

(I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY. I had a really bad day and didn't have my laptop.)

Aria ran to her front door. She had just finished breakfast and was in the middle of changing. She was still pulling her top over her neck when she opened the door. "Hi!" she said, almost falling down, "Let me just grab my bag and I'll be ready to go." She ran inside and threw a painted, canvas bag over her shoulder and flew out the door, grabbing Anthem by the wrist. She slowed down at the end of her driveway.

Looking to Anthem and smiling, she quietly said "How are you today, Annie?"

After her brothers ate breakfast she got ready and dropped her brothers off at their friend's house. She started strumming her guitar and waited for everyone to get there.

Anthem watched the door fly open "hel-" before given the chance to finish,he was pulled by the arm to the end of the drive way. "Um...hello." He said awkwardly, face flushed.

"good..." He tried not to look her right in the eyes and failed. His mind was crossed on what he should say 'just ask if she's ready to go' 'did she just call you Annie?' "So...are you ready to go?" Anthem said glancing down at where there hands touched.

@Amber KB

Rhythm picked up her phone and saw she had some messages on it. She saw it was in the group chat and Akihito had said that he arrived early.

'Akihito you dork!'

'We were supposed to meet at my house, then we'd go to the tree house!'

'Heh heh. It's just like you to do that, don't take it personally...'

'It's not like it's that bad.'

"Yep. I'm ready. Thank you for waiting for me." She stood beside him, awkwardly trying to come up with conversation. She talked about Osa and her foster mom. "Anyways, how's everything with you?" @Captain Azulium

Akihito smiled as he got his wish from before as he was insulted, and also embarrassed, and he didn't even have to try to do so.

them
Hey guys!
them
Yooooo!
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
me
them
them
its ok, ill catch you up
them
them
them
me
them
them
Well thank you!
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
me
me
Hey guys, guess I came here a bit early...
them
Akihito you dork!
them
We were supposed to meet at my house, then we'd go to the tree house!
them
Heh heh. It's just like you to do that, don't take it personally..
them
Well thank you!
them
It's not like it's that bad.
me
Haha Don't worry I like being hurt remember. <3.

Aria's phone buzzed. She checked it before Anthem could reply. She chuckled a bit, but didn't interrupt Annie. She smiled at him, waiting for his response to her question. He wanted him to think she was giving him her full attention. She was giving him her full attention -- trying, REALLY HARD.

'There truly is no human alive that likes pain like you do, Aki...'

She joked. She still questioned why she was friends with her best and only friends. She didn't like people and she never did...it was weird, but she brushed it off and just decided to let it go.

'Well... I guess it's a good thing you're not sensitive.'

Anthem's face instantly turned red when she thanked him "Oh...no problem" he started walking as she started talking. "Me...?" he said it in the form of a question as if there was someone else with them. "Oh I'm fine" He kept his face neutral, trying not to give away any emotions. his phone vibrated in his pocket, he ignored it "Well then again,I did get my Dizi yesterday..." he said looking down,her being a little bit shorter then him.

Aria's smile grew. She knew he had been waiting for his bamboo flute for a super long time, "That's so awesome! I'm glad you finally got it." She sort of snuggled close to him in an attempt to hug. She quickly tripped on a rock, "CRAP!" She hated looking stupid in front of Anthem... "I'm sorry..." She said, blushing. She wiped off her scraped-up knees. "No big deal." @Captain Azulium

Last edited by a moderator:
"yeah I'm gett-" Anthem saw Aria drop to her knees "Oh no! are you ok?" He helped her up. "Do you need a Band-Aid?" he didn't wait for her to respond. He quickly took note of his surroundings. its to far away from either of our houses to go back and get a Band-Aid, and the tree house is all the way down the street. he draped her arm over his shoulders. "don't worry, ill get you a band aid" he said feeling like a hero. @Amber KB

Aria blushed violently, "You really don't need to worry about me... I do it all the time." She chuckled lightly, "I don't need a band-aid. Sorry. Go on." She said looking up at him. @Captain Azulium

Last edited by a moderator:
"you sure?" he asked looking a little bit shocked. "zhou know it can get infected if you leave it open like zhat...?" he said, imitating a Sweden accent. he looked down at the cut on her knee

"I'm good," Aria said, smiling, "Look. I've got scars up and down my legs," she giggled, "falling is sort of my thing." She snorted and started laughing for no real reason. It was so cute how he was trying to help her. @Captain Azulium

"well at least I tried..." He let her stand up by herself. Anthem took at look at his steampunk themed watch on his wrist "12:02...they're probably waiting on us. we should hurry." he looked at her again @Amber KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back